PDA

View Full Version : For anyone interested ..

WarclaidhmBanned
01-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Livejournal is done. So i'm going to write this here..its just a brief view of why people do the things they do.

So much to think about, so little time to say it all.

I can't believe this..the people on the PCGS forum are now showing opposing signs agianst me.

A reputation is a persons backbone. You see, everyone is given a chance at first. But after that, people judge other people on their past actions.
It's only natural. How else can someone judge someone? Especially over the internet, when peoples names and everything is soley judged on how they make themselfs up in the virtual world.

My reputation has been relatively rough. Nothing compared to forum.gsplayers.com
But you to ask yourself, "Why do they think this? What is the root of the problem?"
I think that I have set myself up for this, certain things I say triggers peoples subconcious mind and those people keep that memory in their mind until
the future in when they find an opportunity to present it.

I can foresee it getting worse, into a reputation of mutual agreement in which everyone
(or almost everyone) on the forum agrees.

Another factor that people use to judge other people is references, friends, and relatives.
There are far fewer leaders in this world than there are followers.
If someone says "Kevin is a jerk." this might set the tone of the conversation
and trigger peoples minds to search though the memory bank of subconsious memories experiences before
trigging certain ones, and people try to relate to the opinion.
If people can relate to it, or have similiar views, they might say "Yeah, hes an asshole. Just ignore him. He'll go away."

If someone does not agree relative to the first persons opinion, the following things would happen:
1) The person would feel pressured (by peer pressure) not to respond afraid of being rejected
by the cult or community by verbal harassment.
2) The person would tough it up and state his seperate/opposite opinion anyway and dont mind what they think

----

When people are having a hard time, it helps to be able to relate. To another person, specificailly.

I can relate to Albert Einstein, and how he felt. Every teacher said there was nothing to do with him;
that he couldn't do anything or be anyone. Now the term Einstein is symmetrical to the term "Genius"

He strove though the hard times, with only more of a mind to get the desired results

--

The above is all relative.

01-14-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah but man, you gotta understand, you're just digging the ditch deeper, you know?

You act like you got something to prove, maybe you do. But excercise being humble with your gifts and things will work out a lot better in many facets including this as a fucked up outlet for you man.

- B. Stanley

Snapp
01-14-2005, 11:58 PM
:banghead:

Warclaid, just stop posting here.

HarmNone
01-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Kevin, I have read what you posted twice, and I still have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say. If that's what you intended, you hit right on the mark. If not...well, you missed altogether.:spin:

Back
01-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Whatever drugs they are prescribing you? Don’t take em.

Be yourself. Be hyper if you want.

Just know, there is more life out there than there is behind the keyboard. And thats the life that really counts.

WarclaidhmBanned
01-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Kevin, I have read what you posted twice, and I still have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say. If that's what you intended, you hit right on the mark. If not...well, you missed altogether.:spin:

Just how people may behave..

What don't you understand?

Fengus
01-15-2005, 12:18 AM
Most of the people bitchin are just as fucked up as you but for whatever reason have found acceptance somewhere and somehow.

For whatever reason you're an outcast in this community, well at least from the more vocal persons here. And while you may be able to defend yourself alone, you'll find here, as in most places, people will join together against anything as long as they percieve that they will be on the winning side. Thus this sorta post is bound to get berated and you made fun of, you are expecting maturity and you won't get it here, or just about anywhere online, and very few places IRL.

Also while its good to have role models, Einstein had people skills and was a self-promoter, for every genius scientist you hear about, there are hundreds that die mostly poor and definately unknown.

WarclaidhmBanned
01-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Fengus
Most of the people bitchin are just as fucked up as you but for whatever reason have found acceptance somewhere and somehow.

For whatever reason you're an outcast in this community, well at least from the more vocal persons here. And while you may be able to defend yourself alone, you'll find here, as in most places, people will join together against anything as long as they percieve that they will be on the winning side. Thus this sorta post is bound to get berated and you made fun of, you are expecting maturity and you won't get it here, or just about anywhere online, and very few places IRL.

Also while its good to have role models, Einstein had people skills and was a self-promoter, for every genius scientist you hear about, there are hundreds that die mostly poor and definately unknown.

Good point, and solid post. I agree with you :!:

Einstein just found fundamental connections between forces otherwise not known to be together, and hit the jackpot. It was probably both a stroke of luck, and persistance.

HarmNone
01-15-2005, 12:37 AM
I didn't understand any of it, Kevin.

>>I can't believe this..the people on the PCGS forum are now showing opposing signs agianst me.<<

What does that mean? The sentence doesn't make any sense. I presume you mean this forum, but...what does "opposing signs against me" mean? If you mean that many people here don't care for you, well...you've known that.

>>But you to ask yourself, "Why do they think this? What is the root of the problem?" <<

Why does who think what?

As to the last part of your post, I gather you are comparing yourself, in some way, to Einstein. Yet, the facet of Einstein with which you are identifying is one that is common to many people, not just to geniuses. There are a lot of people who are "late-bloomers", Kevin. There are also people whose talents aren't recognized early in life. So what?

I think part of your problem is that you try way too hard to wax philosophical. It doesn't work well for you. If you must post here, just say what you mean. Don't try to couch it in pseudo-philosophical gobbledy-gook.

Numbers
01-15-2005, 12:42 AM
:weirdthread:

:troll:

01-15-2005, 12:43 AM
I think part of your problem is that you try way too hard to wax philosophical. It doesn't work well for you. If you must post here, just say what you mean. Don't try to couch it in pseudo-philosophical gobbledy-gook

:yeahthat:

No matter how much people bash you, yer a human being, you do, and I refuse to believe contrary, have an element of social skill, no matter how much people or even yourself bash it.

Just tear loose and kick it like Kevin. Not someone trying to jock the nuts of hardcore philosophy.

Gizmo
01-15-2005, 12:54 AM
All I say is to hell with everybody else and what they think, what matters most is how you feel about yourself...And if you are indeed enjoying everything you do.

If you enjoy takin a poop on someone's face..Go for it, who cares what others think I say. It's what makes you feel good that matters most in life.

Yes, sorry for the above example but I had to make sure it was clear :)

SpunGirl
01-15-2005, 01:16 AM
If it's at all possible, I do believe Warclodhm's posts are going downhill. This guy can dig with a shovel and when that fails him, he can find a backhoe to keep digging.

If only he applied this persistence to other areas of life, like say, being a normal functioning member of society.

-K

YancyDC
01-15-2005, 01:39 AM
I lurked for a long time before I started posting here, and I was astounded by how many threads were about you. You love the attention, though, but genuinely seem to be hurt when people don't like you.

I think the real question is; why do you care so much?

Hulkein
01-15-2005, 01:50 AM
You're probably one of the last people to try and explain why people think a certain way, WarclaidhmBanned

Chadj
01-15-2005, 01:51 AM
I've sent U2U's, e-mails, and AIM to Kevin. He just doesn't get it. Well, I think he DOES get it. He is just an attention whore, and keeps on going. Give up trying to help him. He loves it.

Also, Kevin, you mention that people judge you on your past actions.. Well, think about it, every action you have ever done, is a 'past action'. And you havn't changed how you act. So don't bitch.

theotherjohn
01-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by WarclaidhmBanned

I can relate to Albert Einstein, and how he felt. Every teacher said there was nothing to do with him;
that he couldn't do anything or be anyone. Now the term Einstein is symmetrical to the term "Genius"

:lol::lol::lol:

Ben
01-15-2005, 01:45 PM
get some tattoos on your hands neck and face

Artha
01-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Kevin is a jerk.

Edaarin
01-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Even flatworms (yes, Dumbasshm, from genus Dugesia) eventually learn not to touch something after a few times of doing it and getting hit with a current of electricity.

Apparently, Dumbasshm is stupider than flatworms.

Asha
01-15-2005, 02:10 PM
:: If only he applied this persistence to other areas of life, like say, being a normal functioning member of society. ::

-K

That actually matters?
That's the difference between England and America. .
We leave the non-functioning members of our society to small towns like Sheffield , where they call themselves 'Chavs' and threaten to expand to one day take over our street corners.

Seriously though Warburberryhm . . .
Go do something much more constructive than repeated beatings on these boards.
Nail your rabbits to a piece of wood!

crazymage
01-15-2005, 02:17 PM
wish his parents would lock him in his basement already

Asha
01-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by crazymage

Isn't that how he finds time to post all this shit?

Asha
01-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by crazymage

Isn't that how he finds time to post all this shit?

:: edited to apologise for the schmrepeating myself ::

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by Drayal]

Ben
01-15-2005, 02:41 PM
I hope he gets fed up and goes to simucon in a trenchcoat and shoots you losers up.

Asha
01-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I hope he gets fed up and goes to simucon in a trenchcoat and shoots you losers up.

Harsh . .
But fair.

Methais
01-15-2005, 02:52 PM
<<Now the term Einstein is symmetrical to the term "Genius">>

Likewise, the term Warclaidhm is symmetrical to the term "Dumbass"

Methais
01-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Hey Ben did you know Warclaidhm is really black?

Edaarin
01-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Methais

Hey Ben did you know Warclaidhm is really black?

I'm completely speechless. Sheer genius.

4a6c1
01-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Ben

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

This is also MY prediction for 2005.

That journal is not the Warbunny. But its still funny. :D

Gan
01-15-2005, 04:45 PM
I do believe that negative attention is better than no attention. Thus the reason why we have these little posts from Boorclaidhm.

We go through a cycle of bashing a few threads he does start when he's feeling lonely or deprived. Then it gets quiet for a while as he basks in the glow of so many people giving his existence the food for which it needs to survive... then when he starts to whither and fade into obscurity he just logs in and drops more fecal posting matter to bring the attention he so craves for justifying his existence to the mental sewage trough he feeds from.

And yes I do believe that his attempt at aligning himself to the same plane of existence as Einstein was not only in poor taste but extremely conceited if not delusional.

Belly up to the trough Boorclaidhm and fill your gullet! Bask in the glow of knowledge that all these people took time out of their busy day to cater to your thoughts and satiate your lust for attention. Here's my prescious if not rare contribution to your gluttonous appetite. And with that, your 120 seconds are up. That'll be $15.00 US please.

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by Ganalon]

Jolena
01-15-2005, 05:03 PM
:lol::stupid:

Caramia
01-15-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't think that's Kevin posting... the spelling and grammar are too good.

GSTamral
01-16-2005, 09:37 PM
<<<
Einstein just found fundamental connections between forces otherwise not known to be together, and hit the jackpot. It was probably both a stroke of luck, and persistance.
>>>

Listen, moron, you're not the most intelligent person out there. In fact, you are well below the median on any bell curve. Quoting and obsessing on Einstein is not the next step towards recovery from assholism. People learn very quickly to stay away from any type of social forums in which they are known to be unwelcome. You have failed yet again to do this.

It's really very simple. For the exact same reason that a person like Ben will never have a job paying much more than minimum wage because he is stupid and a racist, he has at least come to accept this and stick amongst his own in some White Trash trailer park.

You need to find people for yourself to associate with. Given your attitude and veracity by which you enjoy pissing people off, I wouldn't know where else to start other than by saying not here.

Chelle
01-16-2005, 11:36 PM

Unlike Warclaidhm, Einstein could do the math.

Kevinhm + PC = BOOM!

Oh Ben, I could so see Kevin doing that. Yikes. Though, I dare say most of us don't go to Simucon. Maybe to Vegas con...

Chelle
01-16-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't think that's Kevin posting... the spelling and grammar are too good.

Funny. I was thinking the same thing.

Meges
01-16-2005, 11:50 PM

That's really quite ironic, since the spelling, grammar, and form are all quite horrible in the opening post. Perhaps that is what you were alluding to? Hopefully you were being sarcastic by pointing out that the real Kevin cannot even compose his thoughts in an intelligible manner, because anything making less sense than "his" post here would be rather difficult to understand. Kevin usually writes with a bit more skill than what we see here.

I do agree though, that based upon the spelling, grammar, and form of the post in question here that this is the work of an imposter. Kevin generally makes more sense than the person who began this thread. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The UID of the poster is new, the style of composition does not agree with Kevin’s previous posting style, and even though Kevin usually makes invalid points to ridiculous arguments and ideas, he at least makes some kind of sense in a mentally sick kind of way.

All this seems to beg the obvious question…

Meges

Ravenstorm
01-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Chelle

I wasn't going to say a word. Nope, not worth it. But people keep quoting the above. And so I just have to say something.

The word is ANALOGOUS!!

Thank you.

Raven

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Meges

That's really quite ironic, since the spelling, grammar, and form are all quite horrible in the opening post. Perhaps that is what you were alluding to? Hopefully you were being sarcastic by pointing out that the real Kevin cannot even compose his thoughts in an intelligible manner, because anything making less sense than "his" post here would be rather difficult to understand. Kevin usually writes with a bit more skill than what we see here.

I do agree though, that based upon the spelling, grammar, and form of the post in question here that this is the work of an imposter. Kevin generally makes more sense than the person who began this thread. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The UID of the poster is new, the style of composition does not agree with Kevin’s previous posting style, and even though Kevin usually makes invalid points to ridiculous arguments and ideas, he at least makes some kind of sense in a mentally sick kind of way.

All this seems to beg the obvious question…

Meges

It took you two paragraphs and a sentence to say the same thing she did...

Chelle
01-16-2005, 11:56 PM
ROFL Raven.

Meges
01-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

Actually, I think I expounded a bit more than her, which basically arrived at the same conclusion others have come to as well. Thank you for taking the time to point out that two people have come to the same conclusion. It’s entirely possible that I could have said all this in one sentence, but I’ll leave that to you.

Meges

Parkbandit
01-17-2005, 08:47 AM
:rolleyes:

Miss X
01-17-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm fairly certain that it is Kevin posting. :)

Parkbandit
01-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by FengusFor whatever reason you're an outcast in this community, well at least from the more vocal persons here. And while you may be able to defend yourself alone, you'll find here, as in most places, people will join together against anything as long as they percieve that they will be on the winning side. Thus this sorta post is bound to get berated and you made fun of, you are expecting maturity and you won't get it here, or just about anywhere online, and very few places IRL.

I don't make fun of his post because I like to win.. that's like beating up a 3rd grader when you are in the 12th grade. I make fun of his post because it's full of stupidity that has become "symmetrical" to the term Warclaidhm.

Tsa`ah
01-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Along the same lines as PB.

He gets ripped because he does the most annoying shit, stupid shit, dumb shit, and he does this knowing full well what he's doing ... and then cries about being picked on when the retributions comes.

Take a look around these forums, there are plenty of people that pull the same shit and get ripped when they do.

Methais
01-17-2005, 02:06 PM
I noticed something today, besides the fact that pictures never upload the way you want them to:

[Edited on 1-17-2005 by Methais]

Betheny
01-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Fengus is obviously dumb.

Also, I wasted another thirty seconds of my life on this thread, and I'm starting to get wrinkles. cut it out.

01-17-2005, 04:51 PM
I noticed something today, besides the fact that pictures never upload the way you want them to:

Wow, good catch. It's like looking at twin brothers.

Methais
01-17-2005, 05:53 PM
<<Fengus is obviously dumb.>>

Extremely. Don't mind him. He just trolls and blows smoke out of his ass while trying to sound smart. Nothing more, nothing less.

SpunGirl
01-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Tea & Strumpets

Wow, good catch. It's like looking at twin brothers.

Uh, wrong. You can see a glimmer of intelligence in Butthead's eyes. Kevinhm, not so much.

-K

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Meges

Actually, I think I expounded a bit more than her, which basically arrived at the same conclusion others have come to as well. Thank you for taking the time to point out that two people have come to the same conclusion. It’s entirely possible that I could have said all this in one sentence, but I’ll leave that to you.

Meges

A "Yes" would suffice next time.

01-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Edaarin is beef wellington

Soulpieced
01-18-2005, 06:22 PM
The resemblance is uncanny.

4a6c1
01-18-2005, 09:07 PM

*edited because someone DELETED THE POST I RESPONDED TO (along with a few other posts that I thought I remember reading)

:?: *twitch, twitch*

You people are going to ruin my brain. More.

[Edited on 1-20-2005 by JihnasSpirit]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-18-2005, 09:50 PM
IT WAS IDIOTHM! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

peam
01-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Don't start it again.

[Edited on 1-19-2005 by peam]

Liberi Fatali
01-18-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by peam
Don't start it again.

[Edited on 1-19-2005 by peam]

Oh, it's on now, Jason.

Caramia
01-19-2005, 02:19 AM

LOL, I'm sooooo <3ing Suppa Hobbit Mage tonight.