PDA

View Full Version : Sanc't switchable axe, crit weighting

lynkdead
01-14-2005, 04:50 PM
2x enchanted sanctafied ora axe, switchable between hand axe and battle axe heavily crit weighted.

any questions message me : Lynkdead1001 (over aol instant messenger)

Opening bid: 8m
Current bid : --

Stunseed
01-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Weight, breakage, description?

lynkdead
01-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this..

an engraved ora battle axe -- description

show : The massive battle axe begins with a large platinum pommel capping the leather-wrapped handle. A pair of crescent shaped ora blades jut outward from the polished haft. Etched into the base of each blade is the word "Redeemer".

>get axe
You grip the axe with both hands.
>

>put axe
You change your grip from two-handed to one-handed.

You carefully examine the ora battle axe and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.

lynkdead
01-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Careful examination indicates the ora battle axe has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 190. You also determine the current integrity of the ora battle axe to be at

Also, that'd be the breakage.

and I have an opening Bid of 8 million from Darkcon...this auction will end 1/26/05
to send bids please contact me via lynkdead1001 *AIM* U2U or post a reply here!

lynkdead
01-21-2005, 06:15 PM
2x enchanted
switchable between one handed (handaxe)
and two handed (battle axe)
heavily crit weighted
sanc't and two enchants
weight : 6 pounds
85/190 breakage
weapon : an engraved ora battle axe
show : The massive battle axe begins with a large platinum pommel capping the leather-wrapped handle. A pair of crescent shaped ora blades jut outward from the polished haft. Etched into the base of each blade is the word "Redeemer".

Current bid is 9m Aanton, auction ends on 1/26/05
make bid notes here, email emojohnsj@comcast.net, or the best method, is to get me via instant messenger Lynkdead1001 -- Trades (and trades + silver) considered.

lynkdead
01-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Current bid is 9m Aanton, auction ends on 1/26/05
make bid notes here, email emojohnsj@comcast.net, or the best method, is to get me via instant messenger Lynkdead1001 -- Trades (and trades + silver) considered.

SOLD to AANTON please contact me to wrap up sale.