PDA

View Full Version : My Journal

WarclaidhmBanned
01-13-2005, 11:29 PM
Hope you like it..

http://www.livejournal.com/~spacetimecont/

01-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Interesting I guess...

I had my doubts that This (http://www.livejournal.com/users/warclaidhm/) was actually you. :shrug:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-13-2005, 11:51 PM
They both are equally fucked up. With his penchant for multiple handles, could both be him I suppose.

Volstock
01-14-2005, 12:28 AM
hmm it's kinda sad reading that shit you posted Warc....no offense man but suck it up....complaining wont get you anywhere..you say you have learning disabilities but so did many of the great being in histories...and they don't get to where they are by sitting in front of a Computer bitching about life...they actually do something about it...your 16 WHAT the fuck do you know about a hard life ?.....in our Teen years we all think we know everything there is to know...but when we get older we find out the truth. If you really want some friends...get a new hobby...Badminton..Tennis..rollerblade..or skating...pick one..hell if you try hard enough people would careless like about who you are but more on what you can do...All I can give you for advice

Parkbandit
01-14-2005, 08:23 AM
I thought the first one was fiction.. but reading this 'new' journal leads me to believe that perhaps the first one was actually him posting it. Fucking scary shit.

Dear Warclaidhm. Seek medical :help:

SpunGirl
01-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Reading that shit is like taking a whisk to my brain. Someone needs to chop Kevinhm's fingers off.

-K

DeV
01-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Damn. Fucking pathetic.

However, someone was really kind and gave you some GREAT advice. Take that shit.

Just in case you missed it:

(Anonymous)
2005-01-14 20:14 (link)
Perhaps you need to stop equating intelligence with mathematics. There are plenty of smart people who can't do algebra. There are plenty of geniuses with learning disorders. Perhaps your creative talents extend in another direction?
Also remember that even though you don't believe it or feel like it, you are still very young. At your age I hated everyone, had no sense of humor, thought I'd die young etc. Now I am in my 30's and a happy, sane person. Being a teenager sucks but it is not all there is to life.
Getting banned from GS was good for you. You may not know it now but look at it as an opportunity to do something more positive with your life. Read, walk, draw, whatever you enjoy. Turn off the computer some and get outside. Then maybe you'll find some friends. Staying at home in front of the computer and being full of hate and misery will never make you any friends.
Don't think that right now is all your life will ever be. It does get better as you grow up. Remember that.

Warriorbird
01-14-2005, 04:29 PM
There are a few reasons why you might not see posts on this friends page:

spacetimecont might have no friends defined. If you are spacetimecont, you can edit your LiveJournal friends so they show up here.
spacetimecont might have friends defined, but all of their friend's posts might be over two weeks old (according to the times on our servers), and thus wouldn't be displayed here.
spacetimecont might have friends defined that post only protected entries that you can't view, because they haven't defined you as a friend in return.

Parkbandit
01-14-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DeV
Damn. Fucking pathetic.

However, someone was really kind and gave you some GREAT advice. Take that shit.

Just in case you missed it:

(You understand Calculus, but can't do it? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. And you think you can't do it because you've never taken a class in it? Well, no shit. They said you're not ready for it because they know that you're a fucking retard and belong in LD classes.

You make yourself look like you're some Super Genius with unlocked potential being held back by the system, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

~Mason

PS. You're ugly, too.

I think you missed the great advice one.. I fixed it for you.

DeV
01-14-2005, 04:54 PM
I was trying not to be too heartless PB.

Damnit.

Fengus
01-15-2005, 01:06 AM
Its easy to destroy, creating is what is difficult.

Betheny
01-15-2005, 06:19 AM
I want 30 seconds of my life back. :blah: