PDA

View Full Version : 3x DB cloak

milesalpha
08-23-2017, 03:28 AM
Curious what the value for:

3x DB cloak, 6 pounds

10x HCP robes 9 pounds, can be lightened

an ancient veil iron staff: this is a teleport staff with 5 settings, unlimited use each day. Settings can be reset to other target areas. Tap to port, wave to set, that simple. Can go almost anywhere in a zone. (Labyrinth and Bowels are two exceptions I have found, you can port out but not in).

Oh, and a tart maker.(sold)

The robes were started in the Ice age, the others are about 19 years old.
Thanks for your assistance.

Rafinzus
08-23-2017, 10:16 AM
3x DB cloak, 6 pounds

an ancient veil iron staff: this is a teleport staff with 5 settings, unlimited use each day. Settings can be reset to other target areas. Tap to port, wave to set, that simple. Can go almost anywhere in a zone. (Labyrinth and Bowels are two exceptions I have found, you can port out but not in).

The latest DBs have gone in the ~$65/+1 range (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?103179-49-DB-boots-T1-claid-high-end-plate-and-cloak-permablessed-greatsword-and-more!). So, the +15 cloak should be around $975. There is currently a +5 for sale at $80/+1 but it does not seem to be getting much interest at that price.

Not sure about a 5 setting teleporter but perhaps around 45m as there have been a ton of them sold lately since they were released in DR. Even some higher ones like 10 and 12 settings (currently one for 175m (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?102567-Stuff)) if I remember correctly.

I would be interested in both the cloak and staff if you want to sell them.

poison_Owns
08-23-2017, 12:31 PM
I'd also be interested in the cloak if you're interested in selling.

Ardwen
08-23-2017, 05:26 PM
The staff would have many buyers, I'd buy it for historical value alone

Whirlin
08-23-2017, 05:30 PM
I'd give you 5 for the kiln. They may go for more, but I don't care enough to look.

Allereli
08-23-2017, 05:38 PM
The staff would have many buyers, I'd buy it for historical value alone

CHA-CHING!!!!