PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bad for Wyrom...

Kobold
08-22-2017, 12:31 PM
I know he's injecting cancer into the game but I seriously doubt the dude has gotten a wink of sleep the past few days. The weighting/padding bloodforge thing is putting a massive clog to the even flow of Duskruin. People are doing a holding pattern before spending any BS or buying more books... it's turning out to be a mess. Anyhow, I hope things work out in the end. Fortuna Audaces Iuvat

nocturnix
08-22-2017, 12:34 PM
So Kobold = hello right? Gotta be the same troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrathbringer
08-22-2017, 12:36 PM
So Kobold = hello right? Gotta be the same troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they are both the same retard.

Kobold
08-22-2017, 01:03 PM
Not sure why this would be a troll. Just an observation; the weighting & padding is the centerpiece of this Duskruin, we're all waiting for it and for whatever technical reason it isn't being released. Just saying Wyrom must be stressed out as fuck right now.

Ososis
08-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Not sure why this would be a troll. Just an observation; the weighting & padding is the centerpiece of this Duskruin, we're all waiting for it and for whatever technical reason it isn't being released. Just saying Wyrom must be stressed out as fuck right now.

It's a troll because you lie about Wyrom, claim false intentions, lie about the game requiring him to respond, and are generally just utter garbage. You don't give a fuck about the game, Wyrom, or anybody but yourself. Seriously you should smash your head into a brick wall.

Kobold
08-22-2017, 01:45 PM
It's a troll because you lie about Wyrom, claim false intentions, lie about the game requiring him to respond, and are generally just utter garbage. You don't give a fuck about the game, Wyrom, or anybody but yourself. Seriously you should smash your head into a brick wall.

You have no idea how wrong you are; noone has more at stake than me. But I'll let that one go, and leave you with this...

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif

Neveragain
08-22-2017, 01:56 PM
I do give you credit for going with Kobold, everyone has at least 1 redeeming quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT4Id318dmg

Ososis
08-22-2017, 02:02 PM
You have no idea how wrong you are; noone has more at stake than me. But I'll let that one go, and leave you with this...

Yeah, more vague bullshit I am supposed to trust you on? How many times have you lied to the community? You actively hurt the game on a regular basis, you try to upset/scare/mislead people all the time. You try to sabotage sales threads for no reason, you bitch about mechanics you don't use and can't comprehend.

You know if this forum had the capability to ban you forever it would have been done months ago right? Why do you guys honk that is? You are the scummiest person on these forums.

Tisket
08-22-2017, 02:59 PM
I knew it was macguyver as soon as I saw that thread talking about his imaginary girlfriend's anus. And when he admitted he'd tasted his own semen.

SonoftheNorth
08-22-2017, 03:20 PM
This is why wyrom left these boards.