PDA

View Full Version : 1x dagger zested for: FLIP, PLAY, SNAP, TILT, and PLUCK + SPIN for Premium subscriber

shad0ws0ngs
08-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Saw one of these babies(same script set) sell on lnet for 1m a few minutes ago, figured I'd put one up for sale!

an onyx-handled mithril dagger

1x

Analysis:
You analyze your mithril dagger and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This mithril dagger is a standard weapon with special messaging. It can be altered normally.
It traps the following verbs: FLIP, PLAY, SNAP, TILT, and PLUCK.

It also traps SPIN for Premium subscribers.

You can tell that the dagger is as light as it can get.

Zests:
>flip my dagger
You balance your mithril dagger on the back of your hand. With the same hand you snatch the dagger out of the air in a blurring swipe.
>play my dagger
You can't do that while standing.
>sit
You pull out a chair and seat yourself at the table.
s>play my dagger
You splay your hand on the ground and rapidly jab your mithril dagger between each of your fingers.
Not even a scratch!
s>tilt my dagger
You tilt your head back and proceed to swallow your mithril dagger up the hilt before withdrawing it with a flourish.
s>pluck my dagger
You toss your mithril dagger high into the air. As the dagger falls you pluck it neatly out of the air.
s>spin my dagger
You place the tip of your mithril dagger on the back of your palm, give it a spin and balance the weapon there before whipping your hand around to snatch up the whirling dagger.

MB: 75k CB: 75k to gsplayer and sold

gsplayer413
08-14-2017, 08:16 PM
MB please

shad0ws0ngs
08-15-2017, 03:07 PM
Updated

shad0ws0ngs
08-16-2017, 12:41 PM
Once

shad0ws0ngs
08-17-2017, 07:17 PM