PDA

View Full Version : locker loosening

Orthin
08-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Bids will update every morning around 6am EST. Once, Twice, Sold. I am open to BOs you throw my way

3) some thick indigo velvet robes stitched with silver arabesques -- 6x and steam flares if memory serves *I am 100% they flare just forget which type* They are from DR. Also has a couple scripts listed below
MB : 750k CB: 1m Gompers sold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) >anal robes
You analyze your indigo velvet robes and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained.

The robes is fully unlocked. The verbs Wear, Remove, Pull, Rub, Dust, and Push can be used on your indigo velvet robes.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the indigo velvet robes for you.

Luntz
08-14-2017, 05:43 PM
mb 3

Gompers
08-14-2017, 07:43 PM
1m #3, please.

Orthin
08-17-2017, 03:15 PM
sold to gompers