PDA

View Full Version : Robes and accessories?

khorpulent
08-14-2017, 01:02 PM
If I'm wearing robes and I put on a helm or greaves or something, will that affect my AsG as it relates to hindrance, maneuvers, etc?

Ososis
08-14-2017, 01:30 PM
I have tried to answer this question and believe the answer is "no, robes are robes regardless of accessories". This is based on the basics of increased coverage causing penalties equal to the armor with similar coverage in the AG. Since robes are alone in their AG, there is no change to be made. I tried testing this a bit more just now by putting a guy with 0 armor use into robes, and having him swing on a critter with and without a greathelm. His RT did not change, which proves that robes+accessories is considered light leather at worst as anything beyond that would have RT penalties. (though i still believe the AG won't change with accessories and it's still robes).

khorpulent
08-15-2017, 10:13 AM
I tested it this morning with my monk and my results seem to confirm yours, Ososis. Well, it at least confirms the fact that a helm or greaves doesn't affect the AsG level from 1202. I guess I should have tried casting some spells to double check on the hindrance side.