PDA

View Full Version : Item Clearance, All Flat Prices, Lots of Nice Alters

Thysan
01-12-2005, 09:09 PM
a dusk-hued spidersilk greatcloak, weighs 4 pounds, holds a VLA, around 100-110 pounds

1 million

>l in my great
There is nothing in there.
>weigh great
You carefully examine the spidersilk greatcloak and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

[Show]
Finely worked dark plaited spidersilk threads, tinted hues of shadow and night, trim and edge the long sweeping weeper-hooded cloak. Lined in deep midnight silk, the greatcloak and hood open to reveal a silk-embroidered, pocketed lining, black on black, with a myriad of tiny scattered lockpicks of all shapes and designs. A glimmering black diamond eight-pointed star fibula clasps the collar at the neckline.

Actions

>close great
You close your spidersilk greatcloak with a flourish, causing its hem to swirl about your ankles.
>open great
You open your spidersilk greatcloak with a flourish, tossing its ends back over your shoulders with abandon.
>pull great
You pull the hood of your spidersilk greatcloak up over your head and settle its folds around your face.
>push great
You push the hood of your spidersilk greatcloak back and let it fall across your shoulders.
>push great (When the hood is already down.)
You touch the hood of your spidersilk greatcloak, arranging its folds on your shoulders.
>wear great
You don your spidersilk greatcloak, the folds of its hood falling across your shoulders and down your back.

an old and worn vruul skin haversack, weighs 2 pounds, holds a large amount, belt worn

[Show]
Despite appearing a bit shabby and shop-worn, the ebon-dark leather is only slightly faded. Barely scuffed, the fine workmanship in its creation is evident in the reinforced ebon spidersilk seams, fine tanning and intricate tooling of the leather. Supple, soaped and well-oiled, the dark chamois-lined kit has numerous multi-sized pockets and fastenings, its interior well-padded to prevent noise and any breakage of the fingersmith's tools or booty. The haversack is latched by an eight-pointed star fibula.

a black spidersilk vest, weighs 2 pounds, holds a very small amount, pin worn

a high-collared ebon spidersilk doublet with cuffed sword-stitched sleeves, holds a very small amount, pin worn, comes with interchangeable sleeves, 2 pairs

In the ebon spidersilk doublet you see some grey skull-stitched sleeves.

>unlace doublet sleeves
You unlace some grey skull-stitched leeves from your ebon spidersilk doublet.

>lace doublet
You lace your skull-stitched leeves onto your ebon spidersilk doublet.

Can also be worn without sleeves on it at all. Appears as a high-collared ebon spidersilk doublet

an etched silver lockpick kit clasped with a writhing blue scarab, weighs 2 pounds, holds a small amount, unique item, they won't put writhing on any more items

1 million

>l in kit
In the lockpick kit you see a diamond-edged black vaalin lockpick, a kelyn-tipped myklian scale lockpick, a set of professional calipers, a silver-veined dark golvern lockpick, an invar-plated vaalin lockpick and a feystone-set swirled vaalin lockpick.

Holds at least 5 lockpicks and calipers

an ebon black leather case, weighs less than 2 pounds, holds a small amount, worn around the legs, can be worn with pants or other legworn items

[Show]
The case shows signs of frequent use and is well-worn, although the leather is supple, soaped, and well-oiled. The case is lined with soft black vruul skin to prevent any damage to its contents. The seams are reinforced with ebon spidersilk threading, and the leather is of the highest quality and intricately tooled. The case is latched with a glimmering black diamond eight-pointed star fibula.

a silver-edged vruul skin thigh-sheath, holds a small amount, pin worn, actioned when you take the weapon in it out

take waraxe
A deafening screech pierces the air as your vruul skin thigh-sheath unwillingly releases your ancient faenor waraxe.

some fitted black leather breeks embellished with a pattern of onyx scarabs down the legs, weighs less than 2 pounds, holds a very small amounts, leg worn

some cuffed black leather boots, holds a very small amount

a howling skull mask, actioned to change the expression, pin worn

Actions

>tap mask
The features of the mask twist into an unrecognizable spiral of lines and channels before settling into a staring skull mask.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

a carved maoral snowflake locket, fluff, opens and closes, neck worn, holds a very small amount

a dark silver diamond-eyed chickadee, actioned bird, pin worn

Actions

>turn chick
You slowly wind the diamond-eyed chickadee's crank, feeling the spring tighten and the clicking of tiny gears as the chickadee's beak opens and closes.

>push chick
You push back the latch holding the crank in place on your diamond-eyed chickadee and the mechanical sound of clicking gears can be heard. Suddenly, the chickadee seems to come to life as it flaps its wings in rhythmic motion and begins to sing a hauntingly beautiful melody.
>
As your diamond-eyed chickadee continues to sing, a beautiful and hypnotic melody lilts through the air as if the chickadee is pouring out its mechanical heart for the world to hear.
A high pitched trill fills the air as your diamond-eyed chickadee flexes its wings elegantly and brings its melodic tune to a beautiful crescendo.
>
Your diamond-eyed chickadee begins rocking back and forth on its perch as it trills out a jaunty, fast paced tune. Its jerky movements almost seem to resemble some sort of avian jig!
>
You smile softly as a gentle lull in the tune brings your diamond-eyed chickadee's song from a fevered pitch to a calm, soothing melody.
>
A mournful dirge pours out from within your diamond-eyed chickadee. Its lament for the end of the song is readily apparent.

a Huntress constellation clasp, fluff actioned Deity clasp, pin worn

Actions

>pull my clasp
You carefully adjust your clasp, making sure that all of the stars are properly aligned.
>turn my clasp
As you turn your clasp, the stars in the constellation gently chime together.
>touch my clasp
You reach out and touch a Huntress constellation clasp.
>cover my clasp
You place your hand on your constellation clasp.
>rub my clasp
You polish your clasp, paying close attention to each individual star.
>tap my clasp
You gently tap your clasp, causing the individual stars in the constellation to glimmer in the ambient light.

some dapper ebon-hued suspenders, pin worn

[Show]
Cunningly crafted from intertwined spidersilk threading in colors of shadow and night, these suspenders are a work of art.

a vaalin-spiked rolaren manacle, wrist worn amulet holder

[Show]
Crafted by elven forging, the bands of rolaren have been melded together to form a solid manacle made to securely fasten onto the wearer's wrist without the option of removal once locked. A small onyx scarab has been set into the outer band among a nest of spiraling glyphs that are etched into the rolaren. The scarab is held in place by razor-sharp clasps of vaalin, which arch outward into vicious spikes.

>wear manacle
You affix the rolaren manacle to your wrist, and a sinuous ring of blackness slowly undulates across its surface before fading into nothing.

a moonstone-set deep black volume - holds very small, non-wearable, under a pound, is a scripted book, just some of the ones I found

Actions

>close volu
You gently close a moonstone-set deep black volume.
>open volume
You carefully open a moonstone-set deep black volume.
>open volume
You gently press down on the binding of your deep black volume.
>turn volume
You turn the page in your deep black volume.
>read volume
You quietly peruse the passages in your deep black volume.

Bids go to TKnox49@hotmail.com or AIM TKnox49

[Edited with what has been sold]

[Edited since prices were lowered]

[Edited on 1-16-2005 by Thysan]

[Edited on 1-18-2005 by Thysan]

Thysan
01-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Coin pouch is sold, everything else is still available at this time.

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by Thysan]

Mini-Spir
01-15-2005, 12:25 AM
Overpriced

Stunseed
01-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Read Akman's first post in Merchant's Market please, Hance.

Thysan
01-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Bump this up because I've posted new lower prices. Check them out, the post has been edited to reflect new lower prices.

YancyDC
01-17-2005, 04:16 PM
I'd like to take the spectacles off your hands, let me know where to pick them up.

-Bingnob's player

Thysan
01-18-2005, 02:16 AM
You can pick them up in the Landing. IM me at TKnox49 or U2U me to arrange a pick-up time.

Thysan
01-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Bump since what has been sold has been removed from the list.

Thysan
01-21-2005, 09:01 PM
All items are sold.