PDA

View Full Version : https://forums.elanthia.online

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 02:32 PM
One of the complaints is that the new forum is "ugly" -- Here's how to make it easier to read!

https://forums.elanthia.online/topic/49/how-to-get-a-dark-theme-instead-of-the-white-theme

Gelston
08-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Look at this fucking troll.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 02:44 PM
I see Wyrom is too much of a coward to try and tear people away from this community himself for his new safe space so he sends in the Flying Monkeys.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/I2QA1EALGmA/hqdefault.jpg

You just better leave my dog alone!

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 02:47 PM
so he sends in the Flying Monkeys.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/4/47/Grima_and_King_Theoden_-_Two_Towers.png

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 02:49 PM
I don't think wyrom is the problem.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 02:50 PM

Your face is the problem.

time4fun
08-09-2017, 02:53 PM

Wyrom is never the problem.

Though he often plays the role of easy scape goat

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Wyrom is never the problem.

Though he often plays the role of easy scape goat

You lose your way to the safe space forums?

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:09 PM
If these boards are so awesomesauce, I don't see why you're so upset Dreaven.

The anything-goes forum is better right, so nobody will leave and your community will stay intact.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 03:17 PM
If these boards are so awesomesauce, I don't see why you're so upset Dreaven.

The anything-goes forum is better right, so nobody will leave and your community will stay intact.

That's some fancy logic. I guess going by that logic then if your boards are so awesomesauce you wouldn't constantly be over here telling everyone how great those forums are, right? People would be going over there themselves because they want something better.

The fact that you guys have to keep upping the ante and coming over here to announce the next greatest feature kind of shows how underwhelming those forums are.

Kind of sad to be honest. Almost like watching a Greek tragedy and comedy rolled into one.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:27 PM
That's some fancy logic. I guess going by that logic then if your boards are so awesomesauce you wouldn't constantly be over here telling everyone how great those forums are, right? People would be going over there themselves because they want something better.

The fact that you guys have to keep upping the ante and coming over here to announce the next greatest feature kind of shows how underwhelming those forums are.

Kind of sad to be honest. Almost like watching a Greek tragedy and comedy rolled into one.

People are going over, I think there were about 60 new users in the last 24 hours.

I was just responding to the people who didn't like the white background with a helpful how to link in the General Websites category so people didn't have to browse through 100's of your posts whining about the new forum to find relevant information.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 03:28 PM
People are going over, I think there were about 60 new users in the last 24 hours.

Good for you. Why you over here then explaining this new feature to us? OH SNAP! Kind of destroys your logic.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Good for you. Why you over here then explaining this new feature to us? OH SNAP! Kind of destroys your logic.

It's not a new feature. And please read more carefully. I know you're upset and lashing out, but the answer was already given.

People posted saying they didn't like the white background.

Instead of having to sort through hundreds of your posts raging about the new forum...

I created a new topic.

In the General Websites category.

Where people could see how to change the background color and make it easier to read.

Taernath
08-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Would you and your passive aggressive trolling kindly fuck off, SF?

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 03:34 PM
And please read more carefully.

That's cute you think I'm actually reading all of your posts.

Why are you even here? You were one of the loudest proponents of a safe space forum, behind time4fun and Stumplicker. You got your wish. What is your draw to this cesspool of assholes?

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 03:34 PM
We can just make accounts over there and spam it to shit too though, then they can ban us and we make new accounts with VPN's and they have to regulate membership and that's a huge pain in the ass. So you probably should just post over there and fuck off with the passive aggressive bullshit.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:40 PM
That's cute you think I'm actually reading all of your posts.

Why are you even here? You were one of the loudest proponents of a safe space forum, behind time4fun and Stumplicker. You got your wish. What is your draw to this cesspool of assholes?

I never stated I was leaving these forums.

I only mentioned what I liked about the new forums. Like...

Security... where people aren't hacked and locked out of their accounts
Features... such as tagging and PMs that are more like chat IMs so you can instantly respond if you're active and don't have to keep refreshing/checking your inbox to see if someone responded.
Active Admin... where features like ignore topic & user are going to be added.
Less nonsense..
More GM's... (Up to 6 now).

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 03:45 PM
More GM's... (Up to 6 now).

OH SHIT! You mean I'm missing out on such awesome posts as "No, we won't be implementing that."

"That might be a feature in the future."

"There are no plans to ever implement that."

DAMN YOU, OBAMA!

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:48 PM
OH SHIT! You mean I'm missing out on such awesome posts as "No, we won't be implementing that."

"That might be a feature in the future."

"There are no plans to ever implement that."

DAMN YOU, OBAMA!

Plus, "We'll consider that" and "We can talk about that"

Also: As soon as you found out I'm not abandoning you, you started to love me again. It's starting to make sense now. I'm not leaving you, it's okay. I'll keep you safe and warm.

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Alastir is the only one really pushing the new site on the PC. He wants to leave this one behind, and Whirlin doesn't have the power to ban him. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I say Alastir did it!

https://media.giphy.com/media/fwcGzF1l2cILe/giphy.gif

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Alastir is the only one really pushing the new site on the PC. He wants to leave this one behind, and Whirlin doesn't have the power to ban him. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I say Alastir did it!

https://media.giphy.com/media/fwcGzF1l2cILe/giphy.gif

He who smelt it, dealt it.

So, clearly you're the imposter.

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Oops, I posted that in the wrong thread. Here comes a duplication cheat!

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Oops, I posted that in the wrong thread. Here comes a duplication cheat!

You fucking noob.

time4fun
08-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Would you and your passive aggressive trolling kindly fuck off, SF?

Really? SF's trolling is what bothers you in this thread? Not...Tgo's?

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 03:56 PM
You fucking noob.
You're right. No one can compete with the online forum prowess of Inspire.

Wrathbringer
08-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Lol@your rep

Taernath
08-09-2017, 03:57 PM

I don't see people going to the new forums advertising this one, so... yes.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 03:57 PM
You're right. No one can compete with the online forum prowess of Inspire.

I bet if Whirlin gets removed as Mod you still won't be approved as Mod. That really bothers you doesn't it?

Archigeek
08-09-2017, 03:58 PM
It's not just the white. It's completely hard to figure out where anything is on that forum. I can't even tell how to log in or out. Tiny icons, with nothing divided by more than empty space. The organization is currently on the poor side.

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 04:00 PM
I bet if Whirlin gets removed as Mod you still won't be approved as Mod. That really bothers you doesn't it?
It really doesn't. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I bet it stings that you aren't a moderator of the new forum.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:01 PM
It's not just the white. It's completely hard to figure out where anything is on that forum. I can't even tell how to log in or out. Tiny icons, with nothing divided by more than empty space. The organization is currently on the poor side.

That was the base "theme" for nodebb. A better version is in the works that would more closely resemble something we're all used to. Like showing the last post in each subcategory and separation of subcategories instead of just wide open space. (Like Mogonis's butthole)

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:01 PM
It really doesn't. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I bet it stings that you aren't a moderator of the new forum.

No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim. Which also happens to be when you started this hateful attitude towards me. You're so obsessed now, it's pretty pathetic.

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 04:03 PM
That was the base "theme" for nodebb. A better version is in the works that would more closely resemble something we're all used to.

You sure are in the loop for the average poster.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 04:05 PM
No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim. Which also happens to be when you started this hateful attitude towards me. You're so obsessed now, it's pretty pathetic.

Yes, folks! This type of hate speech AND MORE are waiting for you at your new Safe Space™ forums!

It's the same hateful, mean spirited, abusive people you can find here! But they pretend to be nice to you over there so they can stroke their ever growing epeen! JOIN UP TODAY!

Taernath
08-09-2017, 04:06 PM
No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim.

rofl you are really proud of that, aren't you.

How long did it last? Was it even a month?

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Right.

You were the most hated moderator here ever. And yes, that's when my attitude toward you plummeted. Why? Because you lied and deceived us, deleted posts that made you look bad, etc. You also wouldn't answer any questions with real answers. I think that warrants thinking poorly of you.

I only offered to be a moderator to remove that racist genocidal maniac who was posting here some months ago.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 04:07 PM
rofl you are really proud of that, aren't you.

How long did it last? Was it even a month?

Once it became public knowledge it lasted less than a week I think. Not sure how long he was a mod before it became common knowledge, seems like he was secretly made a mod one day and someone just happened to notice him in the list of mods for the forum.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:11 PM
You sure are in the loop for the average poster.

I am. I know how to do this thing, called reading. It's useful for learning things.

Right.

You were the most hated moderator here ever. And yes, that's when my attitude toward you plummeted. Why? Because you lied and deceived us, deleted posts that made you look bad, etc. You also wouldn't answer any questions with real answers. I think that warrants thinking poorly of you.

I only offered to be a moderator to remove that racist genocidal maniac who was posting here some months ago.

The people crying then are basically the same people who are crying now about there being a new forum.

Thank you for confirming my point though. You and I were fine, until I became a moderator, and I refused to respond to your million questions.

Tenlaar
08-09-2017, 04:16 PM
The people crying then are basically the same people who are crying now about there being a new forum.

Thank you for confirming my point though. You and I were fine, until I became a moderator, and I refused to respond to your million questions.

Umm...yeah, no. As much butthurt as there is about the new forum, don't try to act like it was only a few people who dislike you that had a problem with your moderation back then. You absolutely took your chance to try to whitewash your sketchy history and delete posts/threads that made you look untrustworthy, and more than just a few people were not okay with that.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Umm...yeah, no. As much butthurt as there is about the new forum, don't try to act like it was only a few people who dislike you that had a problem with your moderation back then. You absolutely took your chance to try to whitewash your sketchy history and delete posts/threads that made you look untrustworthy, and more than just a few people were not okay with that.

I deleted 1 thread, created by Haldrik. If he's the authority figure on who is trustworthy or not, this place is fucked.

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 04:20 PM
I am. I know how to do this thing, called reading. It's useful for learning things.

Cool, I can do a pushup in real life. We're evenly matched.

Tenlaar
08-09-2017, 04:27 PM
I deleted 1 thread, created by Haldrik. If he's the authority figure on who is trustworthy or not, this place is fucked.

I actually just re-read that entire thread a couple of days ago. No. You're lying and trying to minimize your actions. Stop it.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Cool, I can do a pushup in real life. We're evenly matched.

Only 1? Wow, you must be one fat fuck.

Astray
08-09-2017, 04:28 PM

Your actions were not impartial, they were in self interest. Stop downplaying the incident.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:28 PM
I actually just re-read that entire thread a couple of days ago. No. You're lying and trying to minimize your actions. Stop it.

What people claim I did and what the actual truth is aren't always the same. Also, you have a lot of fucking free time on your hands.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Your actions were not impartial, they were in self interest. Stop downplaying the incident.

Well, duh.

Haldrik was my arch nemesis and I had the master sword. Of course I would try to slay him with it.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 04:29 PM

From what I recall it was more than 1 thread. I also like how you're minimizing your actions. "I only abused my mod powers ONCE!!!!"

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Only 1? Wow, you must be one fat fuck.

Lol

Astray
08-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Well, duh.

Haldrik was my arch nemesis and I had the master sword. Of course I would try to slay him with it.

Your outlook on the situation is still mired in absolute toxicity. It's better to start off in a place where hardly anyone knows you at this point. Oh... wait. You did. With a cushion of "anti-harassment" and "no calling out" TOS.

It doesn't help that the PC has its own levels of bile and toxicity, because otherwise we'd be able to ensure that your level of shady shit wouldn't move on to another format. But what can you do, hm?

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Your outlook on the situation is still mired in absolute toxicity. It's better to start off in a place where hardly anyone knows you at this point. Oh... wait. You did. With a cushion of "anti-harassment" and "no calling out" TOS.

It doesn't help that the PC has its own levels of bile and toxicity, because otherwise we'd be able to ensure that your level of shady shit wouldn't move on to another format. But what can you do, hm?

Yep, so shady. I'm totes worse than that guy Allen who stole hundreds of dollars from people, then disappeared. Then reappeared and claimed it was the drugs man.

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Yep, so shady. I'm totes worse than that guy Allen who stole hundreds of dollars from people, then disappeared. Then reappeared and claimed it was the drugs man.

Lol

Astray
08-09-2017, 04:39 PM

You're deflecting, but that's okay. We all know you're going to fuck up. That new place will cannibalize itself and fail. It'll be just like your short spat of Moderation. It'll fail and you'll be right back here with the rest of us.

Wrathbringer
08-09-2017, 04:39 PM
You're deflecting, but that's okay. We all know you're going to fuck up. That new place will cannibalize itself and fail. It'll be just like your short spat of Moderation. It'll fail and you'll be right back here with the rest of us.

long live the pc!

Gelston
08-09-2017, 04:40 PM

And you got forced out because no one fucking likes you. What a crowning achievement.

Tenlaar
08-09-2017, 04:48 PM
What people claim I did and what the actual truth is aren't always the same.

I was there when it happened too, you know. Tell me again that ALL you did was delete one thread.

Say that again so that I can go ahead and cement you in my mind as a 100% dishonest person who should never be trusted in any way, shape, or form with anything that means anything to anyone.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 04:48 PM
And you got forced out because no one fucking likes you. What a crowning achievement.

Stop it, you're hurting my feelings.

Astray
08-09-2017, 04:55 PM
To be perfectly clear, I have nothing against SashaFierce or anyone that is currently involved with the new forum. I wish them all the best of luck and yadda yadda.

However, when you come here and begin to smugly declare that your intentions are to be better than the PC (paraphrasing), there's an issue. It doesn't help when the people that are coming forward (with some exceptions) are considered toxic and hazardous to discussion/interaction/trading/etc are claiming to represent and approve of the new space. It's impossible to establish a mutual understanding and acceptance when those individuals are your representatives, of sorts.

For "being better" this could have been handled better.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 05:12 PM
To be perfectly clear, I have nothing against SashaFierce or anyone that is currently involved with the new forum. I wish them all the best of luck and yadda yadda.

However, when you come here and begin to smugly declare that your intentions are to be better than the PC (paraphrasing), there's an issue. It doesn't help when the people that are coming forward (with some exceptions) are considered toxic and hazardous to discussion/interaction/trading/etc are claiming to represent and approve of the new space. It's impossible to establish a mutual understanding and acceptance when those individuals are your representatives, of sorts.

For "being better" this could have been handled better.

I've made it clear from day 1 that I'm nothing more than a user of the new forum software. I've also pointed out things like this: https://forums.elanthia.online/topic/37/introduction -- So people know who is running the show over there.

Dreaven made the mistake of not knowing what the MHO/CHE titles were for and thought I was something over there, which I'm not.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 05:18 PM
I've made it clear from day 1 that I'm nothing more than a user of the new forum software.

I'm a user of the PC too but you don't see me going everywhere and talking about how great the PC is and talking about the great new features every time Kranar burps. Stop acting like you're just excited about your new forum, you're clearly pushing an agenda here.

Dreaven made the mistake of not knowing what the MHO/CHE titles were for and thought I was something over there, which I'm not.

And again that was just one small part of why I thought you were a mod. Your incessant insistence on speaking as some sort of authority of the new forums, being the only one to advertise the new forums over here, YOU breaking the "news" that Wyrom would be moving communications over to the new forum before Wyrom himself even did, and how Wyrom said he was in talks with YOU about this move were far more clear indicators to me that you were a mod over there than your stupid title.

Yeah, my bad for assuming, but regardless of Whirlin saying you're not a spokesperson for the safe space forum you sure are acting like it.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 05:22 PM
I'm a user of the PC too but you don't see me going everywhere and talking about how great the PC is and talking about the great new features every time Kranar burps. Stop acting like you're just excited about your new forum, you're clearly pushing an agenda here.

That's because there are no "great new features" because Kranar is essentially dead to this forum.

And again that was just one small part of why I thought you were a mod. Your incessant insistence on speaking as some sort of authority of the new forums, being the only one to advertise the new forums over here, YOU breaking the "news" that Wyrom would be moving communications over to the new forum before Wyrom himself even did, and how Wyrom said he was in talks with YOU about this move were far more clear indicators to me that you were a mod over there than your stupid title.

Yeah, my bad for assuming, but regardless of Whirlin saying you're not a spokesperson for the safe space forum you sure are acting like it.

I like to make myself seem more important than I am. Kind of like you.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 05:24 PM
That's because there are no "great new features"

Hey you watch your fucking mouth! We recently got articles added here.

I like to make myself seem more important than I am. Kind of like you.

Why did you quote me as Dreaven there? You think you're intimidating me by outing my character in game? AH SHIT! THE JIG IS UP!

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 05:25 PM
THE JIG IS UP!
https://www.wereblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/14.-This-is-I-deal-the-coldness.gif

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Why did you quote me as Dreaven there? You think you're intimidating me by outing my character in game? AH SHIT! THE JIG IS UP!

It's easier to type than trannygayoctogenarian01

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 05:26 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/d3FyFzuFXikYruxy/200_s.gif

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Wow. I almost feel bad for picking on you now after reading this "burn." :/

Now I just want to pat you on the head and tell you to keep trying and someday you'll have a participation trophy of your own.

SashaFierce
08-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Wow. I almost feel bad for picking on you now after reading this "burn." :/

Now I just want to pat you on the head and tell you to keep trying and someday you'll have a participation trophy of your own.

Not my fault you picked the dumbest fucking letters possible to represent yourself.

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Not my fault you picked the dumbest fucking letters possible to represent yourself.
Yeah, all those other letters have no way of being involved in making fun of someone.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 05:32 PM

http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/07/23/6360483529845254391030677311_Screen-Shot-2015-10-12-at-11.57.58-AM.png

Gelston
08-09-2017, 05:40 PM

Or, you know, it is his initials.

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Keep it up

WRoss
08-09-2017, 07:53 PM

THAT'S HATE SPEECH!

Ltlprprincess
08-09-2017, 08:22 PM
... I want the past 20 minutes of my life back from reading this thread.

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 08:22 PM
... I want the past 20 minutes of my life back from reading this thread.
YOU COULD'VE STOPPED AT ANY TIME

drauz
08-09-2017, 08:24 PM

That is why he is doing this. He WANTS to be a mod there.

I bet he has logs of everyones IP saved from when he was mod here and any other creepy info he could gather.

Ltlprprincess
08-09-2017, 08:24 PM
YOU COULD'VE STOPPED AT ANY TIME

But then I wouldn't be able to post my complaint about wasting my time!

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 08:25 PM
But then I wouldn't be able to post my complaint about wasting my time!
Addicted!

Ltlprprincess
08-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Addicted!

Not like I'm forever searching for krodera or anything...

RichardCranium
08-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Just read this whole thread.

What the fuck are we doing with our lives?

Mogonis
08-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Not like I'm forever searching for krodera or anything...
The search stops when I have it all! Duh.

Tgo01
08-09-2017, 08:40 PM

Personally I'm waiting for the singularity where we will have all uploaded our minds to computers so we can shit post to each other in real time.

Methais
08-10-2017, 06:40 AM
One of the complaints is that the new forum is "ugly" -- Here's how to make it easier to read!

https://forums.elanthia.online/topic/49/how-to-get-a-dark-theme-instead-of-the-white-theme

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/starlightv/donald-gibb-ogre-revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

Orthin
08-10-2017, 07:29 AM
I am enjoying the irony of people being up in arms about someone posting on a forum with little to no moderation about someone posting info for another forum on here. You die by sword to be able to talk the way you want with incendiary comments but then call foul someone doing something you don't approve of. Can't have it both ways, well you can but than your a hypocrite and who isn't these days. I await justification of why this is different even though you know it isn't.

I love the PC and don't plan on leaving so don't consider me a new forum supporter but I do like noticing things.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 09:14 AM
I am enjoying the irony of people being up in arms about someone posting on a forum with little to no moderation about someone posting info for another forum on here. You die by sword to be able to talk the way you want with incendiary comments but then call foul someone doing something you don't approve of. Can't have it both ways, well you can but than your a hypocrite and who isn't these days. I await justification of why this is different even though you know it isn't.

I love the PC and don't plan on leaving so don't consider me a new forum supporter but I do like noticing things.

I just want the whiners to stop being two faced hypocrites. They all wanted a safe space so badly and got their wish yet still keep coming back here. It's pretty apparent they have no desire to "escape the trolls and haters" of the PC since they keep advertising their shitty forum on the PC itself. If they just wanted the good posters who kept their nose clean they would just be sending special invitations to those people only.

Clearly they want to replace the PC but make everyone play nice together through over bearing moderating, which is just all sorts of hilarity, especially when they spew the bullshit and say that's NOT their goal.

Ososis
08-10-2017, 09:26 AM
I am waiting on the over bearing moderation to rear it's head, but pushing that narrative early isn't necessary.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 09:31 AM
I am waiting on the over bearing moderation to rear it's head, but pushing that narrative early isn't necessary.

It's the threat of over bearing moderating that is keeping everyone playing nice so far. You really think if they hadn't posted that laughable TOS from the get go that people wouldn't already be at each other's throats?

Ososis
08-10-2017, 09:42 AM
It's the threat of over bearing moderation that is keeping everyone playing nice so far. You really think if they hadn't posted that laughable TOS from the get go that people wouldn't already be at each other's throats?

But is the idea of people not being at each others throats really so overbearing? Side note, a few of the features and functions over there are pretty handy once you get past the initial changeover. I know you scoff at the tagging thing, but it's pretty slick.

Stumplicker
08-10-2017, 09:45 AM
You really think if they hadn't posted that laughable TOS from the get go that people wouldn't already be at each other's throats?

Yes. Because a social contract exists, and that's how people act normally. You just seem to think the world at large doesn't have a social contract because it's been revoked here and now you're scared of losing your support network to reinforce the acceptance of hate-filled rhetoric. I doubt most people have even read the TOS over there. They just seem to be talking like normal people saying normal things in normal ways. Not to single out someone, but since she's undoubtedly on the "decent people" end of the spectrum- Do you really believe that Luxelle went through that TOS and read it line by line to make sure she wasn't going to accidentally use the word faggot when she shouldn't? Of course she didn't - She's already a normal person, and didn't need a TOS to tell her to be that way.

The only people who do need a TOS to spell out how to act like a normal person is the very vocal minority here that normal people are unable to avoid without moderation. Hence, the TOS. It's not for them: it's for you. And you're not going there anyway, which I'm sure everyone is glad for, which means it's a non factor.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 09:49 AM
But is the idea of people not being at each others throats really so overbearing?

@Ososis, then why don't they just stay over there? What is the draw to keep coming back here and encouraging more of the trolls and haters to the new forum?

I'll just keep calling them a hypocrite every time I see one of them over here. That's the beauty of little to no moderating going on, I can feel free to call people out for their shitty behavior.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Yes. Because a social contract exists, and that's how people act normally. You just seem to think the world at large doesn't have a social contract because it's been revoked here and now you're scared of losing your support network to reinforce the acceptance of hate-filled rhetoric. I doubt most people have even read the TOS over there. They just seem to be talking like normal people saying normal things in normal ways. Not to single out someone, but since she's undoubtedly on the "decent people" end of the spectrum- Do you really believe that Luxelle went through that TOS and read it line by line to make sure she wasn't going to accidentally use the word faggot when she shouldn't? Of course she didn't - She's already a normal person, and didn't need a TOS to tell her to be that way.

The only people who do need a TOS to spell out how to act like a normal person is the very vocal minority here that normal people are unable to avoid without moderation. Hence, the TOS. It's not for them: it's for you. And you're not going there anyway, which I'm sure everyone is glad for, which means it's a non factor.

Case in point, look at this piece of shit here. Actually made a safe space of his own to escape us meanie heads yet has been here every day since he moved to the new forums.

How you doing, you piece of shit?

Neveragain
08-10-2017, 09:50 AM

TL;DR

Define a "normal person", is that someone like you or do you have a list for everyone?

https://media2.giphy.com/media/iSKSQoRNzzNsY/200.webp#2-grid1

Ososis
08-10-2017, 09:53 AM
@Ososis, then why don't they just stay over there? What is the draw to keep coming back here and encouraging more of the trolls and haters to the new forum?

I'll just keep calling them a hypocrite every time I see one of them over here. That's the beauty of little to no moderating going on, I can feel free to call people out for their shitty behavior.

I can't really speak for anybody as to why who does what, but isn't this the place that anyone can come and do whatever the fuck they want regardless?

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 09:54 AM
I can't really speak for anybody as to why who does what, but isn't this the place that anyone can come and do whatever the fuck they want regardless?

Sure, which means I can call them hypocritical pieces of shit when they do so. So what's the problem?

Stumplicker
08-10-2017, 10:00 AM
TL;DR

Define a "normal person", is that someone like you or do you have a list for everyone?

Familiarize yourself with the work of Jean Jacques Rosseau and you'll have an idea of how society defines a normal person.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Familiarize yourself with the work of Jean Jacques Rosseau and you'll have an idea of how society defines a normal person.

Does it define a "normal person" as one who pretends to be nice and is the victim of bullying and wants a safe space, then as soon as their wish is granted their true self shows and they become the biggest bully and abuser when they feel they no longer have to put on a show for their audience?

Ososis
08-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Sure, which means I can call them hypocritical pieces of shit when they do so. So what's the problem?

I...uh...well yeah, fair point. This is totally the place where you can hypocritically call people out on their hypocrisy. But that is totally the reason that another forum is able to gain a foothold.

If this won't hurt the PC, then it's a non-issue.
If this will hurt the PC, thats just the free market.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 10:09 AM
I...uh...well yeah, fair point. This is totally the place where you can hypocritically call people out on their hypocrisy.

Wait, what? How am I the one being a hypocrite here? I don't think you're using that word right.

But that is totally the reason that another forum is able to gain a foothold.

Can't be gaining too much of a foothold if people feel the need to keep coming over here to advertise the new forum to the very people they claim to want to get away from.

If this won't hurt the PC, then it's a non-issue.
If this will hurt the PC, thats just the free market.

Great. I'll still call people out for being hypocrites in the mean time. Again, why does this seem to bother you more than the ones who screamed for a safe space yet visit this forum every day to act out their true aggression? This is such odd thinking.

"We moved to our new forum to get away from people like YOU! Now would you please join us on the new forum while I proceed to act exactly like the type of person we wanted to get away from? Thanks."

Stumplicker
08-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Does it define a "normal person" as one who pretends to be nice and is the victim of bullying and wants a safe space, then as soon as their wish is granted their true self shows and they become the biggest bully and abuser when they feel they no longer have to put on a show for their audience?

Awww, are you sad that I'm bullying you? Maybe you need a safe space, snowflake. No, wait! maybe you can cry some more about how unfair it is that you weren't made a moderator here despite your obvious lack of ability to moderate your own actions. That might result in a promotion! Then you could ban me, here on the forums with no moderation or rules! That'd show me for sure that no moderation is best!

TL;DR: LOL NO U

Ososis
08-10-2017, 10:16 AM
"Because of what you said in the say anything forum you can no longer say things on the say anything forum" I view as a hypocritical stance.

As to the screaming, most of it seems to be from you. Not trying to attack, but I would be curious to see how the post counts stacked up. You are constantly pushing the "safe space" and "oppressive moderation" lines when there isn't really anything to back it up besides your own interpretation as to how the TOS will be enforced.

Hypothetically, if someone creates a forum that more people wanted to use where is the scandal? People can do what they want, and if the new forum survives it is because people like it right?

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Awww, are you sad that I'm bullying you?

Look, he even admits what a hypocritical piece of shit he is.

Is this the type of people your new forum attracts, Whirlin? Why do you put up with this obvious bullshit over there? You might want to get busy actually enforcing those laughable rules you claim you want.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 10:21 AM
"Because of what you said in the say anything forum you can no longer say things on the say anything forum" I view as a hypocritical stance.

Where do you get the idea they can no longer post what they want here? I said I'll continue to call them out on their hypocritical behavior, which I will.

As to the screaming, most of it seems to be from you. Not trying to attack, but I would be curious to see how the post counts stacked up. You are constantly pushing the "safe space" and "oppressive moderation" lines when there isn't really anything to back it up besides your own interpretation as to how the TOS will be enforced.

Again that's because the idiots keep coming over here, so I'll continue to call them out on their bullshit. I really don't see why you seem to think I have to silence myself because these dipshits are running to a new forum but still keep coming here. Why do you think the real world works like this? If you want to see me "stop screaming" then tell your fellow safe spacers to stop coming over here to advertise their new safe space. What exactly is the problem here?

Hypothetically, if someone creates a forum that more people wanted to use where is the scandal? People can do what they want, and if the new forum survives it is because people like it right?

There is no scandal. There is only the irony of the biggest whiners flocking to the safe space but still coming over here to advertise their new safe space to the bullies they claimed to want to get away from all the while acting like a bully themselves. Do I really need to explain this for a 20th time or do you finally get it now?

Ososis
08-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Do I really need to explain this for a 20th time or do you finally get it now?

No man, you've made yourself clear.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 10:32 AM
We are already winning you stupid piece of shit. Soon, in probably less than 6 months when everyone has moved; you'll come too little bitch. Crawling on your hands and knees begging to be let in. I hope you're just man enough to use your original handle so everyone knows who you are... bitch.

You seem angry.

Ososis
08-10-2017, 10:33 AM
We are already winning you stupid piece of shit. Soon, in probably less than 6 months when everyone has moved; you'll come too little bitch. Crawling on your hands and knees begging to be let in. I hope you're just man enough to use your original handle so everyone knows who you are... bitch.

Obvious troll is obvious. Go away.

Neveragain
08-10-2017, 10:43 AM

I don't think Rosseau would define what the Cuckastani's are doing as normal behavior, I think he would call it throwing a temper tantrum. The fact they are trying to start their own market, of which I give 0 fucks, shows it's more than just a place for talking with GM's and such. The whole thing was done out of spite and it's really starting to show but here again I don't have any fucks to give.

As a student of history though, this is all very fun to watch. I'm particularly excited to see what happens as the market becomes more involved in the conflict.

P.S. You lost, get over it.

Luntz
08-10-2017, 12:26 PM
You seem angry.

hey Dreaven how is making fun of space spaces while acting like a triggered little bitch who can't stop crying working out for you

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 12:27 PM
hey Dreaven how is making fun of space spaces while acting like a triggered little bitch who can't stop crying working out for you

Pretty well actually, thanks for asking.

Methais
08-10-2017, 01:33 PM

Why are you still here when you have your safe space now?

Methais
08-10-2017, 01:58 PM
I don't see people going to the new forums advertising this one, so... yes.

Someone really should though now that you mention it.

long live the pc!

PC (and Wizard FE) 4 LYFE!

Hey you watch your fucking mouth! We recently got articles added here.

He's super edgy like that don't mess with him if you know what's good for you.

That is why he is doing this. He WANTS to be a mod there.

I bet he has logs of everyones IP saved from when he was mod here and any other creepy info he could gather.

I hope he has my daily cyber logs with Tisket. It was so dirty I could fap to it hands free.

Just read this whole thread.

https://i.imgur.com/Yc97KFl.jpg

Winning what? THE GREAT 30 YEAR OLD TEXT GAME UNOFFICIAL FORUM WAR OF 2017????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Winning what? THE GREAT 30 YEAR OLD TEXT GAME UNOFFICIAL FORUM WAR OF 2017????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

This is serious business. Apparently I better go crawling to them begging for forgiveness before they break one of my legs.

bunnymustdie
08-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Why are you still here when you have your safe space now?

Because you don't get to have yours. That's how SJWs work.

SonoftheNorth
08-10-2017, 02:04 PM

Lolololololololol

Methais
08-10-2017, 02:05 PM
This is serious business. Apparently I better go crawling to them begging for forgiveness before they break one of my legs.

What's funny is I bet a lot of accounts that were registered are just people grabbing their character's name before someone else does with no intentions of going back for anything else.

No Man's Sky had good numbers when it first launched too. Had.

We'd better arm the troops anyway just in case. I mean THIS IS WAR!!!!! and all.

Mogonis
08-10-2017, 02:09 PM
I love my women italicized.

Tisket
08-10-2017, 02:10 PM
What's funny is I bet a lot of accounts that were registered are just people grabbing their character's name before someone else does with no intentions of going back for anything else.

I registered there for this reason. Although I keep going back to read PB's posts.

Methais
08-10-2017, 02:11 PM
LOL, bitch Methais is already over there. What happened bitch?

Also, next month I'm flying to Milan. Gonna show all your Italic women what a real dick feels like. They love it up the pooper too! I'll send pics bitch. Ciao!

When those Italic women tell you about how large and fantastic your dick is, just remember that italics = sarcasm.

Methais
08-10-2017, 02:12 PM
I registered there for this reason. Although I keep going back to read PB's posts.

PB's posts have inspired me.

Mogonis
08-10-2017, 02:12 PM
I see what you did there.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 02:14 PM

I believe it, I almost did the same thing.

Now let's see how fast someone grabs the name Tgo01, Dreaven, or any of my alts' names over there.

Methais
08-10-2017, 02:19 PM
I believe it, I almost did the same thing.

Now let's see how fast someone grabs the name Tgo01, Dreaven, or any of my alts' names over there.

I would expect the Gemstone IV Safe Space Corner to have a zero tolerance policy for impersonating someone else from the game. They certainly have the moderation to handle this. I also hear they have all kinds of tools and shit too, like time4fun.

They could possibly even have tools from the future that would prevent anyone but you from registering your name(s)! Do you feel safer yet? I know I do.

Tisket
08-10-2017, 02:20 PM

PB has actually increased traffic over there. They should thank him!

Neveragain
08-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Fight for your Kekistani forefathers, stay the course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL4tM23lNjI

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 02:21 PM
They could possibly even have tools from the future that would prevent anyone but you from registering your name(s)! Do you feel safer yet? I know I do.

I would respond to this but without a tagging feature you might never see my reply :(

Taernath
08-10-2017, 02:22 PM

Maybe those forums will change you, too, as they did PB.

Methais
08-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Maybe those forums will change you, too, as they did PB.

It's never too late for anyone to change!

Don't take my word for it though, ask Peter!

https://youtu.be/gmcwrUrqPtE

Tenlaar
08-10-2017, 02:43 PM
"We moved to our new forum to get away from people like YOU! Now would you please join us on the new forum while I proceed to act exactly like the type of person we wanted to get away from? Thanks."

Do you honestly think that anybody is trying to recruit YOU? There are a lot more plain old GS players who occasionally check here than the few of you who are comically worked up about this. Those people are more likely the target audience, wouldn't you think?

Or do you actually think that there is a single person coming here and posting things because they want YOU to join them?

Tisket
08-10-2017, 02:44 PM
I want him to join.

Taernath
08-10-2017, 02:47 PM
I want him to join.

I agree. Find redemption in the unofficial officials, Tgo.

Tisket
08-10-2017, 02:51 PM
I agree. Find redemption in the unofficial officials, Tgo.

Seriously. I want to see Tgo try and outdo PB in syrupy sweetness. People seem to find it infuriating.

Steve
08-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Too late. I already created an account under his name on the unofficial officials. Everything was going well right up until the part where it came out that Gelston was an admitted Civil War Rapist, and then I got Dreaven banned forever. Here's video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSGnLUEnZK8

Tenlaar
08-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Seriously. I want to see Tgo try and outdo PB in syrupy sweetness. People seem to find it infuriating.

Your desire to see trolls from here be trolls there is a totally valid and worthwhile contribution, thank you.

Tisket
08-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Your desire to see trolls from here be trolls there is a totally valid and worthwhile contribution, thank you.

I've always enjoyed seeing stick-in-the mud posters get infuriated. That's nothing new.

Steve
08-10-2017, 03:06 PM
I'm pretty sure the ultimate troll in this thread and on both forums came from Alastir in making this thread. He made a comment or two, named the thread a URL, fully knowing that people here would be super butthurt enough to keep it at the top of "what's new" for days at least, giving maximum exposure to his new URL.

Marketing firms could learn from him. God I hope they don't.

Gelston
08-10-2017, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure the ultimate troll in this thread and on both forums came from Alastir in making this thread. He made a comment or two, named the thread a URL, fully knowing that people here would be super butthurt enough to keep it at the top of "what's new" for days at least, giving maximum exposure to his new URL.

Marketing firms could learn from him. God I hope they don't.

Well yeah, look at the very first reply.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 03:08 PM
Do you honestly think that anybody is trying to recruit YOU?

Considering SashaFierce himself has sent me about 3 messages saying I should join then I'm going to say yes.

There are a lot more plain old GS players who occasionally check here than the few of you who are comically worked up about this. Those people are more likely the target audience, wouldn't you think?

Right.

Tenlaar
08-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Okay, that's fair. I should have been more clear, I don't consider SashaFierce to be anybody. It's quite apparent that he is looking to rile people up out of spite and some weird attempt to come out of this as the "better person", but you seem to be lumping anybody who has gone to the new boards but also still posts here in with him, and that's no bueno.

Methais
08-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Okay, that's fair. I should have been more clear, I don't consider SashaFierce to be anybody. It's quite apparent that he is looking to rile people up out of spite and some weird attempt to come out of this as the "better person", but you seem to be lumping anybody who has gone to the new boards but also still posts here in with him, and that's no bueno.

You might not consider him to be anybody but that doesn't make him any less fierce, so you'd better watch what you say just in case.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 03:20 PM

Well honestly SashaFierce has been the only one really promoting the new forums, Wyrom kind of did that one day.

And no, I don't buy this story that he's just an "excited user" anymore than I bought the story that Whirlin was just a "figurehead" then Wyrom himself the very next day said Whirlin was one of the people who approached him with the idea and helped create the new forums.

I see through people's bullshit real easy. Don't hate me for my super power.

Gelston
08-10-2017, 03:20 PM
You might not consider him to be anybody but that doesn't make him any less fierce, so you'd better watch what you say just in case.

I loled

tyrant-201
08-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Well honestly SashaFierce has been the only one really promoting the new forums, Wyrom kind of did that one day.

And no, I don't buy this story that he's just an "excited user" anymore than I bought the story that Whirlin was just a "figurehead" then Wyrom himself the very next day said Whirlin was one of the people who approached him with the idea and helped create the new forums.

The new forum is amazing. You should really go check it out.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 03:24 PM
The new forum is amazing. You should really go check it out.

Shut up you rapist.

Tenlaar
08-10-2017, 03:26 PM

Exactly, so maybe you should stop lumping everybody together and ranting about people who post there and still come here being hypocritical safe space needing idiots engaging in some kind of bullshit?

Yeah, that power of yours is real selective there, buddy.

You are having a conversation with one person, who is asking you one question: in your mind, if this is not the President taking a vacation, why did he go to a golf resort in New Jersey while everybody else (his Chief of Staff, his lawyers, his advisers, the entire rest of the west wing staff) just went one building over to continue working?

Taernath
08-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Shut up you rapist.

Join the Player's Corner group, we'll ban anyone who's not from the PC.

Tisket
08-10-2017, 03:29 PM

I'm just in it for the free stuff.

Methais
08-10-2017, 03:29 PM

This would be pretty hilarious. You can tell because I'm about to put a laughing emoji at the end of this post to prove it. :lol:

Tisket
08-10-2017, 03:31 PM
This would be pretty hilarious. You can tell because I'm about to put a laughing emoji at the end of this post to prove it. :lol:

It took me a while to open the notification inviting me to join because I thought it was just an auto response thanking me for joining the forum.

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Exactly, so maybe you should stop lumping everybody together and ranting about people who post there and still come here being hypocritical safe space needing idiots engaging in some kind of bullshit?

Oh no, there are others who screamed for a safe space that have moved over there but aren't necessarily advertising the safe space. Stumplicker is an obvious one, as is time4fun.

subzero
08-10-2017, 03:35 PM

Rings, chains, needles, pins, and things
Tatoos, it might sound fierce, but I swear to god the bitch gots her butthole pierced

Methais
08-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Gelston should recreate the tyrant thread on the Safe Space Corner (SSC) but from an account called hello.

Mogonis
08-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Gelston should recreate the tyrant thread on the Safe Space Corner (SSC) but from an account called hello.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/34/34896c015b69508e0878dee9ba2ac4b09e30370d5a455d3322 a70a8a299fc6bd.jpg

Methais
08-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Rings, chains, needles, pins, and things
Tatoos, it might sound fierce, but I swear to god the bitch gots her butthole pierced

I could be wrong but aren't all butts naturally pierced? Except time4fun, as she has never taken a dump in her life which explains a lot.

Gelston
08-10-2017, 03:39 PM

that would require me to look at that abortion of a forum.

drauz
08-10-2017, 05:24 PM

Its actually easier to read on mobile than a PC, for me at least.

SashaFierce
08-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Its actually easier to read on mobile than a PC, for me at least.

They're going to be doing some updates this weekend. It should then have a look that is more familiar I'm guessing.

Tisket
08-11-2017, 04:01 PM

Pussy.

subzero
08-11-2017, 09:57 PM
I could be wrong but aren't all butts naturally pierced? Except time4fun, as she has never taken a dump in her life which explains a lot.

I reckon you could look at it that way, maybe, sort of. I suggest thinking of it more as an o-ring. You wouldn't say the o-ring is pierced, but if one were to drive a pin or something through the ring itself and insert jewelry afterwards then you'd have a pierced ring.