PDA

View Full Version : Random stuff, mostly enhancives

BigPun
08-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Items have been moved to sold. Will be delivering this evening and weekend. Any remaining items will soon be found at a pawnshop near you.

MB on all items is 50k unless otherwise noted. Bids will be updated daily, once, twice, sold. Delivery available to any town. Buyout offers are welcomed.

1. ivory marble archer's ring: OTS from past DR, NOT Rechargeable CB: 600k Macillus SOLD
It provides a bonus of 3 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Ambush Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Strength Bonus.
The ring looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the ivory marble ring will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
==========
2. obsidian arrowhead pendant: OTS from past DR, NOT Rechargeable CB: 500k Macillus SOLD
It provides a bonus of 4 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Physical Fitness Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Strength Bonus.
The pendant looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the arrowhead pendant will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
==========
6. a step-cut red dreamstone bracelet: Mage rechargeable 606 CB: 50k Wross SOLD
You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the bracelet. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. You sense that this is some type of holy item.
This is a tappable item, which casts spells from the Spirit sphere. It has 7 charges.
The red dreamstone bracelet contains the spell Phoen's Strength, from the Ranger circle.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Intuition.
The bracelet looks to have quite a few charges remaining.
You sense that the red dreamstone bracelet will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the red dreamstone bracelet will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.
==========
7. a starstone inset ora circlet: CB: 50k Velderan SOLD
You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the circlet. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled.
The inset ora circlet contains the spell Tremors, from the Wizard circle.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Aura Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Dexterity Bonus.
The circlet looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the inset ora circlet will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the inset ora circlet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
==========
14. an amber inset platinum talisman: CB: 50k Macillus SOLD
It provides a bonus of 5 to Pickpocketing Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Elemental Lore - Air Bonus.
The talisman looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the inset platinum talisman will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the inset platinum talisman will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
==========
16. a turquoise-set mithril alloy band: CB: 50k Liego SOLD
It provides a bonus of 2 to Magic Item Use Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Intuition.
The band looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the mithril alloy band will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the mithril alloy band will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

8. a delicate silver alloy pendant:
You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the pendant. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled.
The silver alloy pendant contains the spell Neutralize Curse, from the Cleric circle.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Agility.
The pendant looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the silver alloy pendant will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the silver alloy pendant will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
==========

11. a rune-etched platinum earring:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Max Mana.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy Ranks.
The earring looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the platinum earring will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the platinum earring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
==========
12. a glittering mithril buckle:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Max Mana.
The buckle looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the mithril buckle will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the mithril buckle will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
==========

khorpulent
08-06-2017, 03:31 PM
mb 1

Macillus
08-06-2017, 03:41 PM
1. 600k
2. 500k
14. 50k

Dazmar
08-06-2017, 04:48 PM
I wish you luck on your auction but for information purposes 1 and 2 were sold off the shelf at Duskruin and while they are nice enhancives, they are not rechargeable. See below.

You slide a jet-streaked ivory marble archer's ring off your finger.
>swap

>order 5
Duane takes your ring and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. He hands it back, saying, "Sorry, I can't recharge this."

BigPun
08-06-2017, 04:57 PM
I wish you luck on your auction but for information purposes 1 and 2 were sold off the shelf at Duskruin and while they are nice enhancives, they are not rechargeable. See below.

You slide a jet-streaked ivory marble archer's ring off your finger.
>swap

>order 5
Duane takes your ring and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. He hands it back, saying, "Sorry, I can't recharge this."

That's correct. I believe the last 2 I auctioned went for 1.5m each. They say crumbly on them. They are also fresh off of the shelf.

WRoss
08-06-2017, 05:15 PM
50k on #6

Macillus
08-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Thanks Dazmar! I will still honor my current bids. I do think that would have been a good thing to put in the description.

Dazmar
08-06-2017, 06:06 PM
That's correct. I believe the last 2 I auctioned went for 1.5m each. They say crumbly on them. They are also fresh off of the shelf.

Well the last two you sold for 1.5m each here (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?109138-Weapons-Armor-Enhancives-Huge-Containers-STR-Bonus)you also left out that they were one time use only.
Listing it as crumbly is definitely not the same thing as providing the information that it is not ever rechargable.

BigPun
08-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Well the last two you sold for 1.5m each here (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?109138-Weapons-Armor-Enhancives-Huge-Containers-STR-Bonus)you also left out that they were one time use only.
Listing it as crumbly is definitely not the same thing as providing the information that it is not ever rechargable.

I'm confused. To my knowledge any crumbly enhancives aren't rechargeable. Is that not correct? It doesn't loresing any different than any other crumbly enhancive.

Dazmar
08-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Yes, All critter dropped crumbly enhancives are rechargable. Only weird off the shelf items (like that) from merchants sometimes are not. Usually because they are good items sold cheaply.

BigPun
08-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Yes, All critter dropped crumbly enhancives are rechargable. Only weird off the shelf items (like that) from merchants sometimes are not. Usually because they are good items sold cheaply.

Good to know. Thanks, I've made corrections to the post. If anyone wishes to retract a bid just let me know.

Leigo
08-06-2017, 08:17 PM
16. MB

Macillus
08-06-2017, 08:30 PM
I'll keep my bids on 1 and 2. I don't have any enhancives, so they will at least help me at Duskruin.

Macillus
08-06-2017, 08:31 PM
And 50k on 14, please.

BigPun
08-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Updated, removed 13

velderan
08-07-2017, 04:40 PM
mb on 7 please

BigPun
08-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Updated, everything going twice.