PDA

View Full Version : a smooth wrotwood telescope with a brass eyepiece

shad0ws0ngs
07-20-2017, 09:24 PM
I got this with my tickets from DM when it was out during EG. Never really use it, but it's a cool toy. So, in case someone else wants it, here we go.

a smooth wrotwood telescope with a brass eyepiece

Analysis:
You analyze your wrotwood telescope and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The telescope has been unlocked once. Available verbs are ATTEND, CLEAN, CLOSE, EXHALE, GAZE, GLANCE (with player target,) OPEN, and POINT. The noun cannot change.

You get no sense of whether or not the telescope may be further lightened.

Zests:
>open tele
You remove the leather lens cap from the wrotwood telescope and set it aside.
>attend tele
With careful precision, you make some minor adjustments to the telescope's tubes.
>clean tele
Using a clean cloth, and with gentle, circular motions, you clean away any offensive fingerprints from the telescope's delicate glass.
>exhale tele
Noticing a smudge on the telescope's lens, you pull the telescope up to your mouth and exhale. A layer of mist forms on the lens, and you slowly wipe it away.
>gaze tele
Tilting the wrotwood telescope upward, you gaze through the eyepiece.
>point tele
You swiftly run the tip of your forefinger across your wrotwood telescope.
>glance tele at beld
You glance at Beldannon while rapping the wrotwood telescope firmly against the palm of your hand.
>close tele
You replace the leather lens cap on the end of the wrotwood telescope.

There are probably more zests if you use it at night, but with the new position at work, old man japhrimel tends to head to bed a lot earlier now.. I'll try to see if there are differences!

MB: 500k CB: 600k to Private Bidder (for a gift) SOLD

TheKAK
07-21-2017, 12:23 AM
MB please

shad0ws0ngs
07-21-2017, 07:07 AM
updated

Archigeek
07-21-2017, 01:45 PM
Is this one of those "see two rooms over" telescopes? You might want to highlight that if so.

shad0ws0ngs
07-21-2017, 09:24 PM
I'll check that when I have time, thanks for the idea.. and updated.

shad0ws0ngs
07-22-2017, 06:45 AM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
07-22-2017, 05:02 PM
doesn't appear to let you peer to other rooms and got a private bid on it, updated.

shad0ws0ngs
07-23-2017, 01:15 PM
Updated

shad0ws0ngs
07-24-2017, 11:55 AM
and twice

shad0ws0ngs
07-25-2017, 03:50 PM
sold