PDA

View Full Version : A few random items to sell off...

shad0ws0ngs
07-18-2017, 11:24 PM
a spiral-etched dark urnon langseax - Spiraling etchings cover the length of the blades and twine about the hilt in an almost hyponotically undulating pattern. The spirals meet at the weapon's pommel where a golden glimaerstone is encapsulated within delicate silver filigree. Two slender metal blades are attached to the handle of the langseax. They are angled so that they lie parallel to one another, against the length of the weapon. Tightly coiled steel springs are clearly visible beneath the blades. The springs appear to be in absolutely perfect condition. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

urnon - ooh aaah
3lbs
5x
longsword base
cannot be inspected
mechanical flares(which are a script)

While merchants wont alter urnon, generally, they will alter urnon weapons, so, have fun.

MB: 15m

Selling a partially unlocked shock lance item. 4x, 8lbs(max light), fire flaring, plus the shock lance script: https://gswiki.play.net/Shock_Weapon

an enruned drakar-tipped lance

Analysis:
You analyze your drakar-tipped lance and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
* General Alterations are fine if you find an extremely skilled and rare merchant to work with this.
* It CAN have a long or a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.
* The base material CANNOT change and must reference the associated flaring metal.
* Any merchant can lighten this.

Currently Unlocked Verbs:
Unlock Status: Tier 2 (3 of 3, fully unlocked)
Verbs Trapped: Point, Put (to load), Fix, Wave, Tap, Touch, Rub, Pull, Push, Lean, Shake.
Percent Damaged: 6%
Total Possible Charges: 10
Total Charges Remaining: 6

MERCHANT OPTIONS:

Standard Unlocks:

Current Cooldown: 5 Minutes
This can be upgraded to have its cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
Current Unlock Status: LESSER

Current Critical Strength.
The lance is currently set to default range.
This can be unlocked to have an increased minimum range.
Current Unlock Status: LOCKED

Degredation chance
The lance currently has a 2%-5% chance to degrade.
This can be upgraded to have its degredation chance reduced to 1%-3%.

Feedback Chance
The lance currently has a 3% chance to feedback.
This can be upgraded to have its feedback chance reduced to 1%.
Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Total Charge Capacity
The lance currently can hold 10 charges.
This can be upgraded to have 25 charges.

Repair Difficulty
The lance is currently HARD to repair.
This can be upgraded to have a reduced repair difficulty to MEDIUM.

Charge Efficiency
The lance is currently a 1 essence to 2 charges ratio.
This can be upgraded to 1:3.
Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Auction Unlocks

Ambient Messaging
The lance can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to have ambient messaging.
They can be turned ON/OFF with prod.

Additional Target
The lance can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to hit an additional target.

Major Elemental Wave
The lance can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to cast Major Elemental Wave when RAISEd 1x per hour.

Shot Roundtime
The lance currently has a 5 second roundtime on POINT to fire.
This can be upgraded to be reduced to 3 seconds.

Total Upgrades: 4
Minor Upgrades: 3
Lesser Upgrades: 1
Major Upgrades: 0
This lance can be upgraded 5 more times

You can tell that the lance is as light as it can get.

MB: 8m

Selling also a pair of Felcour Duelling gauntlets. These were originally created a while back, much prior to UAC. There were a few sets originally. This particular set was from Duskruin Dig. Personally, I'd love to see these get some tender GM loving, but as they stand they're miscellaneous arm armor with fire flares and you can challenge some bish to a duel. There isn't any messaging for WAVE or RUB. Throw needs to be done while holding them.. if they accept, you wear the gauntlets again. I'd love to see them update them for UAC and add some flavoring to them. Also, while there is no analysis info, I am told the gauntlets can be altered to have a LONG description, but that the SHOW is hardcoded due to the script.

a pair of Felcour duelling gauntlets inlaid with faceted firestones

>look my gaunt
Designed to cover both arm and hand, each gauntlet is circled by a jeweled cuff. The righthand gauntlet shows a piece of spiderweb obsidian at its center, indicating an intention to duel for contest. The lefthand gauntlet shows a dark red-green bloodstone at its center, indicating a duel to first blood.

Show changes, depending on the settings. TURN gauntlet right/TURN gauntlet left to change the settings. WAVE the gauntlet at someone to make yourself their champion. RUB them to reset the WAVE settings.

Examples:
>turn gaunt right
You turn the jeweled cuff on your right gauntlet from a dragon's tear diamond to a dragon's tear diamond, preparing to challenge for honor.
>turn gaunt right
You turn the jeweled cuff on your right gauntlet from a dragon's tear diamond to a spiked onyx scarab, preparing to challenge for murder.
>turn gaunt right
You turn the jeweled cuff on your right gauntlet from a spiked onyx scarab to a moonglae opal, preparing to challenge for justice.
>turn gaunt right
You turn the jeweled cuff on your right gauntlet from a moonglae opal to a cats-eye moonstone, preparing to challenge for theft.
>turn gaunt right
You turn the jeweled cuff on your right gauntlet from a cats-eye moonstone to a piece of spiderweb obsidian, preparing to challenge for contest.
>turn gaunt left
You turn the jeweled cuff on your left gauntlet from a dark red-green bloodstone to a black deathstone, preparing to fight to the death.
>turn gaunt left
You turn the jeweled cuff on your left gauntlet from a black deathstone to a piece of petrified haon, preparing to fight to first stun.
>turn gaunt left
You turn the jeweled cuff on your left gauntlet from a piece of petrified haon to a scarlet despanal, preparing to fight to unbearable pain.
>turn gaunt left
You turn the jeweled cuff on your left gauntlet from a dark red-green bloodstone to a dark red-green bloodstone, preparing to fight to first blood.

>throw gaunt at aranthius (whilst holding them, guy has his CHALLENGE options off)
Aranthius is not accepting challenges at this time. He notices your attention, however, and might change his mind.

>throw gaunt at rhellium (whilst in a sancted spot and while holding the gauntlets)

You cast a Felcour duelling gauntlet inlaid with faceted firestones to the ground at Rhellium's feet, daring him to pick it up.

You are much too at peace with your surroundings to challenge anyone.
You realize your challenge was premature and quickly retrieve your duelling gauntlet.

MB: 10m

Selling some older armor, made when enhancives were still a newer thing. I wore them on my ranger for a long time and had good luck with them. +17 enchant, 15lbs, brigandine armor base. Further lightenable. If I still had a decent wizard, I'd consider enchanting it and seeing about a service someday to remove the negative bits of the enhancives, if that's ever an option.

some black lacquered scale mail shot through with steel wire

The mail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 1 to Strength.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Discipline.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Intuition.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Influence.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Logic.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Wisdom.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Dexterity.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Agility.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Aura.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Constitution.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Max Stamina.
The mail looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the lacquered scale mail will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

MB: 1m

a set of electrum-gilded hauberk - 27lbs(further lightenable), 4x, resistant. Again, was going to enchant it when I had a wizard, was a project piece.

As your song penetrates the electrum-gilded hauberk, you determine that it is moderately resistant to shocking attacks.

MB: 750k

an opal studded pewter necklace

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the necklace. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the necklace is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
The necklace resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 6 to Brawling Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
The necklace looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the studded pewter necklace will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the studded pewter necklace will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

MB: 2m

This item allows you to get a real time peek at a specific room. You can set which room you want to view, though there are some areas that cannot be set such as the bathhouse pools. I checked. I don't know for sure if any of this is MIU based. I have 75 ranks of MIU.

a polished crystal ball with a carved glowbark base

>inspect ball
Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.
>anal ball
You analyze your crystal ball and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You get no sense of whether or not the ball may be further lightened.

Setting the ball:

>rub my ball
You rub the crystal ball.
Grey mist swirls chaotically inside it!

Using the ball:

>look my ball
The mist inside the crystal ball swirls momentarily then quickly gathers into an image!

[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see a dark-haired half-elven priestess, the Kisame disk, the Elande disk, the Sensec disk, the Szinj disk, the Zodiark disk, the Essorn disk, the Holipur disk, the translucent Atanamir disk, the Pantalonez disk, a sea-green glaes scarab, the Redac disk, the Arthedain disk, the Januk disk, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.
Also here: Aryston, Keyion, High Lord Kisame who is sitting, Elande, Sensec, Szinj, Lord Zodiark who is sitting, Essorn, Holipur, Atanamir, Pantalonez who is sitting, Lady Quintiana who is kneeling, Redac, Lord Arthedain, Januk
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

Out of Range(On Teras looking into the Landing):

>look ball
You peer into the crystal ball and see nothing but an opaque grey.

MB: 15m

Selling off a Delirium Manor Whax Doll, fully functional, with a permanent 5 minute key, and accessories if you don't like the current ones. Once you add a new accessory over the already worn one, the worn one is gone, so choose carefully. Most of the clothing it's got on is custom already. Also included are some molds to make new items.
Whax Doll Info: https://gswiki.play.net/Whax_doll

a well-dressed scoundrel doll - You see a well-dressed scoundrel doll. The doll has lightly oiled ebon black hair bound in a single three-stranded braid and has wide chocolate brown eyes that stare blankly at you. It has a slender nose centered on its tiny face, and two narrow-tipped ears are secured to its head. It is wearing an onyx-eyed coraesine mockingbird, a rakish short-brimmed black hat adorned with a burnished verlok feather, a despanal-hued bourde cravat secured with a prismatic crystalline shard, a single large black backsheath, a bone-adorned steel pauldron, a long black leather longcoat strapped with a single coraesine pauldron, a gem-studded girdle of hardened leather, an etched ki-lin drinking horn suffused with a soft red glow, a left-hand cowhide falconry glove, a segmented blood red urnon finger-armor, a pair of cuffed black trousers, and some polished glowing black faceted crystal knee-boots. It is holding nothing in its right hand and a creepy Faendryl bard doll clutching a smaller Faendryl doll in its left hand.

There is a small pink mass tucked into the doll's chest cavity and a key slot along its back.

The only non-custom bits are the back worn backsheath, the shoulder worn pauldron, the belt worn girdle, the hand worn glove, the leg worn pants.. and it has a free hand.

Comes with:
a brass wind-up key
a simple loincloth of suede and fur
a suit of gleaming mithril armor
a princess-cut diamond ring
some green-flecked agate blue eyes
a shriveled troll heart amulet
a spotted dragon egg toy
a minuscule mithril Juggernaut
a fistful of fake bloodscrip
a pair of pink silk dancing shoes
some vibrant bright blue eyes
an eahnor claidhmore with a wrapped leather hilt
a beribboned purple silk fascinator
a glass bottle of blue ooze
some shaggy strawberry blonde hair
a tiny mirtokh potion
2x rectangular mold of clay - for crafting rare material item props
1x square mold of clay - for crafting non-rare material item props(didn't need the rectangular for any of them that I did, however)

MB: 45m

ArchSenex
07-19-2017, 08:39 AM
MB on StalkerMirror.

shad0ws0ngs
07-19-2017, 09:00 AM
Bids added

Vivina
07-19-2017, 10:32 AM
a pale grey web-worked satchel - 9M please

shad0ws0ngs
07-19-2017, 05:26 PM
added more items

top shottah
07-19-2017, 10:44 PM
A pearl and star sapphire pendant- MB

shad0ws0ngs
07-20-2017, 07:14 AM
Updated

gsplayer413
07-20-2017, 07:24 AM
a pale grey web-worked satchel, 10m please

Ranger8999
07-20-2017, 10:45 AM
12 on satchel

shad0ws0ngs
07-20-2017, 08:25 PM
updated with a private bid of 13m on the spider satchel. also, I put up the worn, weight, hold bits for it, which I informed the cb before bidding, in case anyone else wants the info before bidding again or what have you.

shad0ws0ngs
07-20-2017, 09:47 PM
added a scrying tool, a crystal ball, at the end.. you set it to a room, then can spy on the room(I used it during the festival to set to the clearing and then periodically peeked to see if there was a merchant

shad0ws0ngs
07-21-2017, 07:09 AM
updated

Ranger8999
07-21-2017, 09:21 AM
15M on sat

FlayedAngel
07-21-2017, 02:30 PM
MB on the moon axe, thanks!

shad0ws0ngs
07-21-2017, 03:11 PM
bids added, will mark pendant sold tonight. mirror is sold. I am accepting BO offers, but don't have specific numbers in mind for most of this, thanks for the interest folks!

SRidings421983
07-21-2017, 06:07 PM
16m satchel

shad0ws0ngs
07-21-2017, 09:22 PM
pendant sold, bids updated. got a possible BO offer on the satchel pending, also.

shad0ws0ngs
07-22-2017, 06:43 AM
updated and BO accepted.

shad0ws0ngs
07-22-2017, 05:18 PM
removed the 2 sold and delivered items

Wrathbringer
07-22-2017, 06:05 PM
very cool items.

shad0ws0ngs
07-23-2017, 01:17 PM
Updated and sold the perfect handaxe

shad0ws0ngs
07-24-2017, 12:04 PM
bid updated and I added a whax doll and an altered/customized banner of light zested staff

Justin
07-24-2017, 09:29 PM
some flame red chain hauberk - 1mil

shad0ws0ngs
07-24-2017, 10:01 PM
black alloy axe delivered, bid added for hauberk

shad0ws0ngs
07-25-2017, 03:50 PM
some flame red chain hauberk - 21lbs(further lightenable), 4x, resistant. Was going to enchant it, when I had a wizard. Fantastic project piece, IMO.

As your song penetrates the red chain hauberk, you determine that it is very resistant to slashing attacks, very vulnerable to puncturing attacks, and very resistant to frigid attacks.

MB: 1m CB: 1m to Justin going once

shad0ws0ngs
07-26-2017, 12:47 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
07-27-2017, 08:37 AM
hauberk is sold, there are no other current bids. I will only update again if something else is added.

shad0ws0ngs
08-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Open to alternative offers on some of this stuff, if it'd move it.

Aluvius
08-07-2017, 09:21 PM
500k on the hammered steel bracers

shad0ws0ngs
08-09-2017, 02:23 PM
gem messaging box sold. In the process of selling/delivering the +5 lore armcuff, banner of light staff, and enhancive bracers.

shad0ws0ngs
08-09-2017, 02:35 PM
armcuff is sold and delivered.

shad0ws0ngs
08-12-2017, 10:51 AM
sold and delivered items removed from the list, down to just a few items. I'll add more as I cease to find them interesting.