PDA

View Full Version : Them Meal Delivery Things

Gelston
07-18-2017, 11:45 AM
You know, like Blue Apron and stuff.

I have homechef coming in tomorrow, $30 off, so it is $30 for this week. I'm going to cancel it and then switch to another one that has a discount. Any of you use any of these? How do you like them?

Taernath
07-18-2017, 11:51 AM
Schwans is the schiiiiiiit

time4fun
07-18-2017, 11:56 AM
Purple Carrot has been great, but it's not for everyone

Gelston
07-18-2017, 12:05 PM
Okay... So an addendum... I don't want vegetarian/vegan stuff.

subzero
07-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Okay... So an addendum... I don't want vegetarian/vegan stuff.

That's right, take that pussy shit right on outta heah! Look at your teef, rabbits. If nature was steering us wrong, we'd have died off a long time ago.

Gelston
07-18-2017, 01:55 PM
That's right, take that pussy shit right on outta heah! Look at your teef, rabbits. If nature was steering us wrong, we'd have died off a long time ago.

Not that I'm against the stuff or people that like it. I just don't.

Steve
07-18-2017, 01:56 PM
Schwans is okay, despite being slang for genitals. However, if you live near a more urban area, there are a lot of fresh grocery options that have opened up in the last year that blow all the current ones away price and delivery-wise. Amazon Fresh and Jet.com both do fresh groceries next day now at essentially no markup compared to going to the grocery store. I'd check if Amazon Fresh is available in your area before going to one of the other competitors.

Also, hi. I'm Steve.

Gelston
07-18-2017, 01:56 PM
Schwans is okay, despite being slang for genitals. However, if you live near a more urban area, there are a lot of fresh grocery options that have opened up in the last year that blow all the current ones away price and delivery-wise. Amazon Fresh and Jet.com both do fresh groceries next day now at essentially no markup compared to going to the grocery store. I'd check if Amazon Fresh is available in your area before going to one of the other competitors.

Also, hi. I'm Steve.

I have neither of those options, Steve Case.

Steve
07-18-2017, 01:58 PM
I have neither of those options, Steve Case.

Sad. Yeah, then Schwans gets my vote. They've not steered me wrong. Just a bit pricey.

Tisket
07-18-2017, 01:58 PM
I like Steve.

Back
07-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Send me $10 bucks and I'll send you a box of 10 ramen.