PDA

View Full Version : padded/weaighted gear

Hoodtralfeck
07-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Selling some stuff that been sitting in locker for years . More to come as some of these sell !

#1 -- some embossed spiked cuirbouilli leather.-- 4x , Temp VHCP , 13 lbs , 45/270 ( +1 or +2 TD ) you figure it out ----- CB:100k ___ Tenser SOLD AND DELIVERED

----- Examining the leather closely, it looks like it is temporarily very heavily padded against critical blows. /80-90 hit MASTER rank Crush Fittings

#2 - some embossed spiked invar arm greaves -- +2 , Perm fairly Damage padded , 30/200 -------------- MB: 50k

------ Examining the greaves closely, it looks like it is fairly padded, lessening the damage the wearer takes. / 80-90 hit MASTER rank Crush Fittings

#3 -- some soft blue fleece robes ---- 3x ,Temp VHCP , 10/230 --------------------- MB: 500k

----- Examining the robes closely, it looks like it is temporarily very heavily padded against critical blows.

#4 - a glyph-etched drakar khopesh with a ruby dragon-motif hilt - 4x , 5 lbs , Natural Drakar fire flares --------------- MB: 250K ---- CB:250k ____ Hybrid4g SOLD

#5 - some rune-edged black Faendryl robes - 4x , 8 lbs , --------------- MB: 500K

#6 -- a polished black skullcap scattered with mermaid's-tear sapphire chips ------------------------------ MB: 500K ----CB:600k __Nocturnix SOLD

"The skullcap resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
It provides a penalty of -1 to Aura Bonus.
It provides a penalty of -1 to Wisdom.
This enhancive item may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 40 times.
The skullcap looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the black skullcap will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended."

>anal skull
You analyze your black skullcap and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This item can be altered to have a LONG and a SHOW, but the show must accommodate either an inserted gem or an empty

socket anywhere the gem is to be mentioned.

The merchant can also change the way the gem is attached. For example, you can have:
capped by (a gemstone)
topped by a carved (gemstone) heart
set with a series of (gemstone) studs

This item is currently set as follows:
Description with no gem inset: a polished black skullcap
Description with a gem inset: a polished black skullcap scattered with gemstone chips
Custom show description: Gemstone chips are set flush into this polished black skullcap. The chips cluster closely toward

the center, and become more sporatic toward the edges, somewhat reminiscent of fading stars in an early morning sky.

This black skullcap is unlocked. You sense you can CLEAN, POKE, and TILT it while a gem is inserted.

You get no sense of whether or not the skullcap may be further lightened.

#7 -- some shadowy silver Faendryl-style battle chain - +35/7x , 21 lbs ,( HAUBERK BASE ) --- MB:4M ---CB:4 million __ SonOfTheNorth SOLD AND DELIVERED

#8 ---some rugged pitch-black full plate bearing the crest of the Drakes Vanguard upon the center , ( 4x , HCP , max light ) ---------- MB: 12M

---------- I spent 4k premium points adding the HCP to this armor back around 2009-2010 and another 300 premium points having the Drakes Vanguard Crest added . I will GREATLY lower price if a fellow Drake Vanguard member buys it and DOES NOT ALTER THE ARMOR AT ALL ! Then I know it will remain in the Drakes family . Drakes members just ask here and ill tell ya price fer members

SonoftheNorth
07-15-2017, 12:19 PM
mb on #7

Versin
07-15-2017, 07:52 PM
MB #6

Tenser
07-15-2017, 08:48 PM
#1 - 100k

nocturnix
07-16-2017, 11:35 AM
600 on 6

Hoodtralfeck
07-16-2017, 05:25 PM
BUMP

hybrid4g
07-16-2017, 07:01 PM
#4 - a glyph-etched drakar khopesh with a ruby dragon-motif hilt - 4x , 5 lbs , Drakar fire flares ------------------- MB: 250K

MB

Hoodtralfeck
07-16-2017, 07:19 PM
good choice hybrid4g ! . I got that from pawnshop when it was 1x and i enchanted it up myself . Was too cool of a alter to let just sit in pawnshop .

BUMP

Hoodtralfeck
07-18-2017, 09:45 PM
BUMP AND ITEMS SOLD