PDA

View Full Version : Feature Suggestions

Wyrom
07-08-2017, 09:40 PM
I'd like to put in a formal request for a search feature, private messages, and...

Wrong forums.

With the new updates, any chance you could toss in @ tagging and thread prefixes? From a GemStone IV standpoint, those could be helpful.

Gelston
07-08-2017, 09:42 PM
I'd like to put in a formal request for a search feature, private messages, and...

Wrong forums.

With the new updates, any chance you could toss in @ tagging and thread prefixes? From a GemStone IV standpoint, those could be helpful.

You can watch Kranar make articles in Latin. We are feature complete.

Ardwen
07-08-2017, 10:01 PM
why do I have a feeling he is trolling us for our fancier then his Foprums. lol

SashaFierce
07-08-2017, 10:11 PM

Wrong forums.

https://nodebb.org/

Wyrom
07-08-2017, 10:31 PM
https://nodebb.org/

I personally like it. I do know a lot of players with Bethseda games hate it though.

Whirlin
07-08-2017, 10:40 PM
I personally like it. I do know a lot of players with Bethseda games hate it though.
We played with one for a little while, it's absolutely stunningly fast and sleek. Definitely liked it.

ZeP
07-09-2017, 07:05 AM

Wrong forums.

Really? You request features on a free place born from the lack of official paid features?

Any chance that you could toss in an acceptable product in return for money?

Whirlin
07-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Really? You request features on a free place born from the lack of official paid features?

We've already had jabs at him for the irony of his post, no reason to be malicious. Especially when it was made in half hearted jest.

Astray
07-09-2017, 11:11 AM

Fucking lol.

Gelston
07-09-2017, 11:42 AM
We've already had jabs at him for the irony of his post, no reason to be malicious. Especially when it was made in half hearted jest.

This guy has never been anything but malicious. He is like a more asshole version of Hello.

Astray
07-09-2017, 11:45 AM
I don't know man, I found that shit pretty funny.

Wrathbringer
07-09-2017, 11:46 AM
This guy has never been anything but malicious. He is like a more asshole version of Hello.

Lol this.

Tisket
07-09-2017, 12:09 PM

ZeP is a moron masquerading as an idiot. He likes to pretend he has some relevance by randomly attacking people. It's senseless drivel that's easily ignored once you understand the source.

Nieninque
07-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Seems like a bit of a cunt

Wyrom
07-09-2017, 02:27 PM
As you can see in my original post, I realize the officials aren't up to par in some areas.

I'm not asking for anything that vBullentin doesn't have available though. Those features could be plugged in. I don't search for the @Wyrom subjects that people post, so a number of threads go unseen by me unless someone PMs me. Being able to have prefixes like OFFICIAL would also be helpful.

Gelston
07-09-2017, 02:35 PM
As you can see in my original post, I realize the officials aren't up to par in some areas.

I'm not asking for anything that vBullentin doesn't have available though. Those features could be plugged in. I don't search for the @Wyrom subjects that people post, so a number of threads go unseen by me unless someone PMs me. Being able to have prefixes like OFFICIAL would also be helpful.

Like i said, you should tell everyone to post in the Savants folder that wants to talk to you, and then you'd only have to view that one. Only I post things about elephants in there.

Wyrom
07-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Like i said, you should tell everyone to post in the Savants folder that wants to talk to you, and then you'd only have to view that one. Only I post things about elephants in there.

I have asked for a Discussion with Simutronics topic here as well. Tagging seems like it would benefit the community though. And prefixes would help players locate pertinent information.

As for your elephants, I actually enjoy your train posts more.