PDA

View Full Version : Delirium Manor Jackpot - a nondescript black ora mask with thin slits for eyes

SashaFierce
06-24-2017, 12:30 AM
Found this: an enruned witchwood box
This small box, crafted from witchwood, is lined with black velvet and is just barely large enough to hold a single piece of jewelry. Strange runes are lightly carved into the lid, but their meaning is undecipherable.

Inside is: a nondescript black ora mask with thin slits for eyes

This is GREATER black ora jewelry.

It appears it will periodically restore 50 mana.

It has a mood/idle message now that can occur every 30 to 60 minutes. You can PROD the the jewelry item to toggle that on and off and you can see the status via LOOK.

https://gswiki.play.net/Black_ora_jewelry

>rub earring
You rub your black ora earring causing a shroud of darkness to momentarily envelop you.

>pull earring
As you absent mindedly tug on your black ora earring, swirling tendrils of darkness caress your hand.

>tap earring
A black misty haze drifts from your black ora earring, eddying around your body until it finally dissipates.

>turn earring
A low-pitched, moaning hum emanates from your black ora earring.

>clench earring
As you grip your black ora earring, it pulses under your hand as dark wisps rise, coiling sinuously in the air.

>dust earring
As you clean and polish your black ora earring, small puffs of a miasmal haze spring up from the dark metal.

>prod earring
You place a hand on your black ora earring, subduing the shadows surrounding it.

>touch earring
You lightly trace a forefigner over the surface of your black ora earring, which swells like liquid.

>pose earring
Placing a hand on your black ora earring, you give a sinister pose!

>poke earring
Your black ora earring suddenly pulsates darkly and seems to be trying to suck all the air from your lungs. You gasp and struggle as you try to breathe! Just as suddenly it stops and you are finally able to draw a much needed breath.

Possible Spoiler:

>pet earring
You lightly trace a forefigner over the surface of your black ora earring, which swells like liquid.

Previous Black Ora Jewelry Sales:
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?71104-the-witchwood-box (75m)

SashaFierce
06-24-2017, 03:39 AM
I don't want to touch it, because it most likely attunes, but here's some info:

https://gswiki.play.net/Black_ora_jewelry

A few updates are now live with the special kind of black ora jewelry (the kind you can't remove once worn). There are two versions now, uncommon and rare. Everyone who has one currently has a rare version. The rare version has 4 new verbs, one being a little more special and can only be used once a week (if you can figure it out). The uncommon version doesn't have the mana dump or spirit drain abilities. The mana dump and spirit drain are now a little more random, and the spirit drain will no longer drain a spirit if you were just resurrected with only one spirit (but it will drain your last spirit if you find yourself with one spirit via other means).

All versions have a mood/idle message now that can occur every 30 to 60 minutes. You can PROD the the jewelry item to toggle that on and off and you can see the status via LOOK. The submenu via StormFront's point and click now has a "black ora" submenu (the special verb is excluded from this menu). You can also have special merchants work on them (to alter them), but it will remain a very rare service. Unlocking services won't be a service that will be offered, so choose wisely before wearing one. There will also be some new worn locations released in the future (and possibly some armor accessories). They still can't be removed in any way once worn. But all pieces are now considered fluff and not functional, because...

RP choices > Mechanic choices

To update the worn location, just use one of the verb traps that gives special messaging and it will automagically correct itself.

Enjoy!

~Wyrom, SGM
Quests
Platinum
Promotions

SashaFierce
06-24-2017, 12:58 PM
^

SHAFT
06-24-2017, 07:11 PM
Really cool items. I remember paying around 60m for one years ago. Came in a wooden box.

time4fun
06-24-2017, 07:12 PM
Yeah I'm tempted by this

Gelston
06-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Yeah I have one of those on one of my characters, it randomly takes 1 spirit or gives 50 mana. When it gives mana, it will be over your max, and you slowly lose it every pulse. I've never been killed by it, so I'm not sure if it would or not if you were at low spirit.

time4fun
06-24-2017, 08:28 PM
It will kill you if you are at low spirit unless you're at low spirit from a recent raise

SashaFierce
07-29-2017, 12:56 PM
^