PDA

View Full Version : an enruned black ora jackal's head ring set with faceted bloodjewel eyes

Reagan
06-18-2017, 09:08 PM
Scripty jackpot ring from the dollhouse.

MB 5m or will take cash @ 7per
SOLD for generous BO

1st-Person View:
rub ring
You adjust a rune-carved black ora jackal's head ring set with faceted bloodstone eyes upon your finger, contemplative.

turn ring
You turn sharply this way and that, cackling ferally as your eyes gleam with unholy glee.

raise ring
You raise your hands to the sky, the runes on your jackal's head ring glittering a bloody crimson.

wave ring
You thump your fist against your breast, throwing back your head to howl out the prideful vengeance of a wounded jackal.

tap ring
You finger the jackal's head upon your ring, a slightly deranged look in your eyes.

3rd-Person View:
Leslieanna adjusts a rune-carved black ora jackal's head ring set with faceted bloodstone eyes upon her finger, her face darkening momentarily.

Leslieanna turns sharply this way and that, cackling ferally as her eyes gleam with unholy glee.

Leslieanna raises her hands to the sky, the runes on her jackal's head ring glittering a bloody crimson.

Leslieanna thumps her fist against his breast, throwing back her head to howl out the prideful vengeance of a wounded jackal.

A mischievous golden brown fox growls menacingly!

Leslieanna fingers the jackal's head upon his ring, a slightly deranged look in her eye.

Hiding 3rd-Person View:

You hear a deranged cackling nearby.

A faint glint of reddish light appears in the shadows.

And while invisible:

From the shadows comes a vengeful howl.

Hiding 3rd-Person View:

A faint glint of reddish light appears in the shadows.

And while invisible:

When invisible.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the jackal's head ring in your hand...

The ring resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Stamina Recovery.
It provides a penalty of -10 to Health Recovery.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Mana Recovery.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Spirit Recovery.
The ring looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the jackal's head ring will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

WRoss
06-18-2017, 09:09 PM
7.5m

time4fun
06-18-2017, 09:32 PM

Eodus
06-18-2017, 09:47 PM

WRoss
06-18-2017, 11:38 PM

Eodus
06-19-2017, 07:51 AM

Pereus
06-19-2017, 11:23 AM
18m

Eodus
06-19-2017, 12:05 PM

everan
06-19-2017, 12:48 PM
Is this different than the black ora jewelry from DR?

Gizmo
06-19-2017, 12:49 PM
Is this different than the black ora jewelry from DR?

It's just scripted heavily, and enhancive.

Different from the other black ora jewelry

Reagan
06-19-2017, 05:55 PM
It's not something available from DR shops. It was a jackpot item in the dollhouse. There have been other jackal rings in the past with different stats but the last one i am aware of was 2012.

everan
06-19-2017, 11:09 PM
I won a black ora jackal ring from Droughtman's, but it did something very different. I never used it since I believed it would attune and didn't really check it out, so I was curious. I sold to a hoarder of such things :)

Wyrom
06-19-2017, 11:55 PM
This is the same from the Droughtman's Maze ones. But the enhancives are much different.

mjv1973
06-20-2017, 05:44 PM
30m