PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot Dollhouse Major Sanctuary Trinket

Reagan
06-18-2017, 08:24 PM
MB 3m
CB 3m Khariz SOLD

You analyze your dollhouse trinket and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant you the ability to summon a Dollhouse Privy major sanctuary. You must have knowledge of this spell to use it. At this time, redemption of this customization will PERMANENTLY disable default messaging of this spell."

The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell.
This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that the player already has the ability to cast the customized spell either from an item, Spell Knowledge, or having the spell cast upon you, if applicable.

You get no sense of whether or not the trinket may be further lightened.

Khariz
06-18-2017, 10:06 PM
3mil

Allereli
06-18-2017, 10:13 PM
[The Dollhouse Sanctuary]
Midnight blue crystalline spheres dangle from thin silver threads and twinkle hypnotically like constellations in a night sky. Chalk drawings in bold colors adorn the stark white walls on three sides, while an ominous darkness spans the distance beyond. A miniature dollhouse, decorated with replicas identical to those in this room, sits on a lacquered wooden platform.

if you were wondering (assuming it's the same as last run)

Khariz
06-18-2017, 10:14 PM
I was thinking this one might be different because of the word Privy.

Allereli
06-18-2017, 10:18 PM

good catch

Gizmo
06-18-2017, 10:19 PM
I have the basement one also.

Haven't used it yet but like Khariz said, I think the descriptions are different this go around, which is nice

vamosj
06-19-2017, 12:03 AM

Midnight blue crystalline spheres dangle from thin silver privy paper holders that twinkle hypnotically like constellations in a night sky. Chalk graffiti in bold colors adorn the stark white walls on three sides exclaiming love, quotes, and the fact that someone sat here broken hearted while ominous fumes waft from the distance beyond. A miniature dollhouse privy, decorated with replicas identical to those in this room, sits on a lacquered porcelain sink where you may wash your hands once done.

Reagan
06-19-2017, 07:31 PM
going once

Reagan
06-20-2017, 06:29 PM
going twice!

Khariz
06-21-2017, 06:00 PM
So it was different than the one above. I like it!

You gesture.
A column of cyclonic wind filled with fragments of dolls and toys thwarts you into a frenzied state of delirium as you shrink into an expanding darkness...

[Dollhouse Privy Sanctuary - ]
A wide bench coated in varnish covers a deep, dark hole in one corner of this four-walled privy. A midnight blue-painted wicker basket beside the bench holds some folded cloths and a scattering of illustrated children's books. The room holds an odd smell, one of faintly alternating decay and freshness. Through a tiny, partially obscured window, an ominous darkness spans the distance, interrupted occasionally by twinkling blue lights on the horizon.
Obvious exits: out
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>out
As if your world was suddenly turned upside down, you descend into darkness as your surroundings shift...

Gelston
06-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Haha, you have a bathroom.

Khariz
06-21-2017, 06:04 PM
I put it on a nasty little dwarf too. Very fitting.