PDA

View Full Version : A suit of black alloy field-plate

jlwolfe528
06-15-2017, 04:23 PM
I believe its 4x, and it weighs in hefty at 82 pounds but can be lightened, and the animal on the pauldron can be changed. I'm curious to see what people think as I'm pretty sure there aren't too many things made primarily of black alloy. Thanks ahead of time!!

a suit of black alloy field-plate

Careful examination indicates the black alloy field-plate has a base strength of 69 and a base durability of 665. You also determine the current integrity of the black alloy field-plate to be at 100.0%.

Your careful inspection of a suit of black alloy field-plate allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the field-plate around your chest. The field-plate appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of black alloy.

You analyze your black alloy field-plate and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
You sense that the field-plate can be altered, but bear in mind that no matter what the merchant does, the pauldrons and hardened look of the armor cannot be removed.

This armor has a creature on the right pauldron that can change by SLAPping the field-plate. Some merchants may be able to change the images on your pauldrons, though the options are quite limited.

You can try to RUB, POKE, SLAP, KNOCK, and WEAR the field-plate.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black alloy field-plate for you.

l my field
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. The metal armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. The left pauldron has a crest on it, but it is difficult to discern its details from this angle. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce monkey ready to strike.