PDA

View Full Version : Wavedancer Announcement :

Trinitis
01-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Announcement: We are pleased to announce that one First Class Double Occupancy ticket for the Second Run of the Wavedancer event will be re-released for sale this evening at approximately 8PM Eastern time. In normal cases, we will not make these types of announcements when individual tickets become available, but since these tickets are highly-prized items, we felt this is the most favorable solution to permit the most people the ability to purchase this ticket. Please remember that if you already have a first class or stateroom purchased for any Wavedancer run, that you should not purchase this ticket. Thank you and good luck.

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 06:45 PM
I hate you. :P

Yes, I've been camped out at the page since it was announced. Been hitting refresh every minute or so.

Nilandia

Trinitis
01-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Adredrin
Announcement: We are pleased to announce that one First Class Double Occupancy ticket for the Second Run of the Wavedancer event will be re-released for sale this evening at approximately 8PM Eastern time. In normal cases, we will not make these types of announcements when individual tickets become available, but since these tickets are highly-prized items, we felt this is the most favorable solution to permit the most people the ability to purchase this ticket. Please remember that if you already have a first class or stateroom purchased for any Wavedancer run, that you should not purchase this ticket. Thank you and good luck.

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 07:13 PM
You think I don't want it that badly? You think I actually trust them to release it on time? I can't afford to let this one go.

Nilandia

Trinitis
01-06-2005, 07:14 PM

I never knew alters were so important in GS.

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Who said I wanted it for the alters?

Nilandia

Trinitis
01-06-2005, 07:18 PM
So..your willing to pay $200+ to hang out in some RP place for a few days with some friends? Could'nt you all meet up in Solhaven or Zul or something and RP away all you want for free?

faiyth
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
She probably wants it on the principal of the things, didn't you lose like a stateroom on the first run and a first class ticket on the second run? I hope you get it. And I hope you've been watching the page closely because when they announced they were going to sell the second run tickets they messed up and sold them like an hour or so early.. I'm just lucky I got my double first class ticket. I was an hour late.

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Yes, it's RP. It's also the experience. I've also agreed with Vyrshkana to room together, if we get it, so we can gather info on the items.

Nilandia

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-06-2005, 07:24 PM
How come they don't just give it to you?

faiyth
01-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Watch real close at 7pm eastern time, they messed up last time by setting it to a "central" clock.. so maybe you'll get it.

Edited cause I have no idea how to spell..

[Edited on 1-7-2005 by faiyth]

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 07:29 PM
It's 7:30 Eastern now. And I've been refreshing the page non-stop since 7:15.

Nilandia

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
And yes, I lost a Stateroom first run and first class second run. That is partly why I want it. Also, because I would hope to switch with someone with a double first class on the first run. That's the one I want to get on, because all my friends are going on the first run.

Nilandia

Arshwikk
01-06-2005, 07:35 PM
I confused, what do you mean you "lost" stateroom and first class tickets?

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Miscommunications, basically. I sent an e-mail to Melissa because Billing was closed for Thanksgiving, she said to e-mail her if we had any problems and I had a problem with the card I billed the tickets to. Either the e-mail didn't get through or they weren't read, because I got an IM that Sunday (sent the e-mail on Wednesday) that I'd lost my Stateroom on the first run. Only at midnight did I get the e-mails, but they were the same as before. "There is a problem with your card." Sent frantic e-mails to Billing and Melissa, but nothing came of it. They're gone.

Finiswolf has my Stateroom, and I don't know who has my first class ticket.

Nilandia

Nilandia
01-06-2005, 08:20 PM
::sighs:: I guess someone wanted it more...

Nilandia

Arshwikk
01-06-2005, 08:33 PM
I had the damn ticket...I had hit sign up as soon as it popped up, and got a damned error, and I called billing and the guy said it may be because I had a second class ticket beforehand...but amazingly, when I asked how I would upgrade in the future, the guy said billing can't help me, something about going to quest at simu.com or some crap....I am finding out more now on this for future reference.

TheRoseLady
01-06-2005, 09:32 PM
I would much rather you in first class Nilandia than the one who got it. I absolutely can't stand the female half of that partnership.

:spaz:

Hopefully they won't be seated near me at any of the dinners.

I know that's not very nice, but I can't stand attention whores. It could be worse tho, it could have been a sleezy/slutty type character.

:saint:

Toxicvixen
01-07-2005, 02:00 AM
<--- Not going because I would rather save money for Vegas Con! :spin:

Adhara
01-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Bah spill it. Who won it?

Amaron
01-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Kralf won it I believe...

J

Nilandia
01-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Yes, it was Kralf.

Nilandia

Hulkein
01-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Let me know how the virtual meals taste, and I hope they play some good text-based music for everyone to dance to.

:lol2:

Edited to remove the quote, didn't want it to seem like I was directing my post at anyone one specific person.

[Edited on 1-7-2005 by Hulkein]

TheRoseLady
01-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Let me know how the virtual meals taste, and I hope they play some good text-based music for everyone to dance to.

:lol2:

Edited to remove the quote, didn't want it to seem like I was directing my post at anyone one specific person.

[Edited on 1-7-2005 by Hulkein]

:P Amazing how good some things sound when you are hungry. I'll be sure to save you a doggy bag of goodies, Hulkein.