PDA

View Full Version : Armor Designers!

Ltlprprincess
05-31-2017, 12:53 PM
Well, it looks like I'm going to be running another contest for armor designs! I've recently invested in ethereal doubles and intend to make this my endgame armor of choice. Much like my weapon design contest, I'm going to give you all a few things to keep in mind, but allow your creative juices to flow.

RULES

Must follow alter rules, ie basic description is subject to 15/15/15.
You may enter with a LONG design (limit 12 words) or a SHOW design (limit 510 characters). Preference is for a SHOW but LONGs may be considered if the design is suitable.
Avoid any religious themes. Yes, she's Eorginian, but I would prefer to avoid calling it out in this regard. She is a Faendryl sorcerer so tie ins there are encouraged but not required.
I already have glowing purple dye for this and fully intend to use it. It's Ethereal armor. IT SHOULD GLOW AND BE ETHEREALLY.
Entries are limited to one per person.

Prize

Winning entry will be made in game.
Winner will forever be credited with design idea.
Winner will receive 1 mil silver for their winning design entry.

I look forward to choosing the winning design!

horibu
05-31-2017, 01:09 PM
a torn chastity loincloth with a locked plate covering the front.

Then you can give a key to durakar to wear around his neck that symbolizes his ability to unlock your Chastity loincloth.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Ltlprprincess
05-31-2017, 01:11 PM
a torn chastity loincloth with a locked plate covering the front.

Then you can give a key to durakar to wear around his neck that symbolizes his ability to unlock your Chastity loincloth.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1. Loincloth can only be used as robe armor. This is double leathers. You're fired.
2. It's cute how you think I haven't already made a chastity belt IG. Doubly fired.

rolfard
05-31-2017, 01:23 PM
Some glowing purple gossamer armor. Nearly translucent chains of iron make numerous wraps around the wispy material, holding it taught against the wearer. A bright cluster of firestone rest across the collar, pulsing softly a syncopated beat.

nocturnix
05-31-2017, 01:35 PM
Some glowing purple gossamer armor. Nearly translucent chains of iron make numerous wraps around the wispy material, holding it taught against the wearer. A bright cluster of firestone rest across the collar, pulsing softly a syncopated beat.

he's good.

Ltlprprincess
05-31-2017, 01:39 PM

I feel like you're not taking this seriously.

Wrathbringer
05-31-2017, 01:41 PM
Ltlprprincess is awesome!

tyrant-201
05-31-2017, 01:43 PM
Some rhinestone studded assless chaps

Ltlprprincess
05-31-2017, 01:43 PM

You just want to see her ass.

Astray
05-31-2017, 01:46 PM
Spandex. Boom. Gimme muh prize.

Jhynnifer
05-31-2017, 02:51 PM

Those would go well with the chastity belt.

Orthin
05-31-2017, 03:09 PM

If you do go with this it is "taut" and not taught FYI

Nathala Crane
05-31-2017, 03:48 PM
a glowing purple ethereal tube
Inside the ethereal tube, you see an elf.

Jhynnifer
05-31-2017, 04:24 PM
a glowing purple ethereal tube
Inside the ethereal tube, you see an elf.

is that an elflight?

gilchristr
05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
Is it for an elf? If so, how about hunter green hunts.

Tisket
05-31-2017, 07:06 PM
For some reason I want eggplant parmesan now.

Ltlprprincess
06-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Bump

Vyvian
06-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Bump

Can you provide your current "look" description?

I'm trying to see what other items would be worn with the ethereal armor.

Thanks!

Ltlprprincess
06-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Can you provide your current "look" description?

I'm trying to see what other items would be worn with the ethereal armor.

Thanks!

Sure. I'll PM it to you soon.

Vyvian
06-14-2017, 09:06 PM
Ok... well... my show was already at 466 characters. I was thinking of adding something like a silk undergarment, etc. worn under the armor (kind of like traditional Japanese armor). Maybe you can still work something out with the 34 characters left. :)

Base Description:

An ethereal bodysuit.

Long Description:

a ethereal bodysuit with a delicate visage and glowing purple wisps.

Show:

At first glance, the ethereal armor appears to be magically suspended across the body. Upon closer inspection you notice the fine outline of each piece of the armor is defined by darker purple hues. The armor itself appears opaque in nature, lacking any flaws. Small, light purple wisps manifest at the edge of each piece connecting the entire bodysuit. The wisps appear to mold the armor to fit snugly, yet comfortably, allowing plenty of much needed movement.

There was a list on wiki for acceptable names of armor. By using the "bodysuit", I'm assuming you meant double leather as the base:
List of alternative armor names (https://gswiki.play.net/List_of_alternative_armor_names)

**edit**
Fixed the "long description" ... and fixed a mis-placed comma in the "show".