PDA

View Full Version : Lich, WFE, and Player Homes

Whirlin
05-28-2017, 11:53 PM
So... I thought that this was resolved like, a billion patches ago, with a script or something, but I was unable to find it on the Repo.

When inside a player shop, every 10 seconds you get a prompt about the room with:

<streamWindow id="main" title="Story" subtitle=" - Whirlin's Private Home" location="center" target="drop"/><streamWindow id="room" title="Room" subtitle=" - Whirlin's Private Home" location="center" target="drop" ifClosed="" resident="true"/><clearStream id="room"/><pushStream id="room"/>You see your private home. You also see your furniture.
Obvious exits: none

[Note: <d>look</d> in the Story window to get full description and character locations in the room.]
<prompt time="1496028133">&gt;</prompt>

<streamWindow id="main" title="Story" subtitle=" - Whirlin's Private Home" location="center" target="drop"/><streamWindow id="room" title="Room" subtitle=" - Whirlin's Private Home" location="center" target="drop" ifClosed="" resident="true"/><clearStream id="room"/><pushStream id="room"/>You see your private home. You also see your furniture.
Obvious exits: none

[Note: <d>look</d> in the Story window to get full description and character locations in the room.]
<prompt time="1496028143">&gt;</prompt>

Was there a script to squelch this... or would that have unforeseen consequences of squelching?

Whirlin
05-30-2017, 08:40 AM
Any ideas on this one? I vaguely remember Tillmen mentioning that it required Simu to change their XML packet in some manner that it wouldn't do that... just wondering the details of the fix.