PDA

View Full Version : 7x HCP Rikelle plate, 4x clad, 10x lirion bow, heavily unlocked shock lance and more!

Jhynnifer
05-24-2017, 10:26 PM
Looking to move these items quickly, I'll definitely negotiate. You can PM or IM meat LdyRiend. I prefer cash at he moment so illl only accept silver equivalents at $6 per million.

1. a leather-strapped set of field plate comprised of mismatched components
8x HCP full plate had this sung to last night and it's +40
Fully unlock Rikelle morphing script.
mb $300
CB $325 Beldannon SOLD

2. a damascened blue-striated claidhmore : Maiden-white vaalorn forms the heavy, straight blade, with the intense blue ripples beaten into its surface and appearing to flow like water. The patterns merge towards the ricasso, forming the likeness of a cresting wave. A square steel crossguard brutally interrupts the blade's artistry, narrowing into a sharkhide grip. A bulbous silver niello-inlaid pommel completes the long weapon's curves.
In the Common language, it reads:
Sunderer's Keen
+18 (vaalorn) clad
Fully Unlocked Felthrop scripts
mb $160
SOLD ON BO

3. a carved ruic long bow
10x lirion bow
permablessed
random flaring
self-ammo -]
This bow doesn't cycle enchant due to being 10x.
$3000 FLAT
SOLD

4. an enruned drakar-tipped lance

>anal my lance
You analyze your drakar-tipped lance and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
* General Alterations are fine if you find an extremely skilled and rare merchant to work with this.
* It CAN have a long or a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.
* The base material CANNOT change and must reference the associated flaring metal.
* Any merchant can lighten this.
Currently Unlocked Verbs:
Unlock Status: Tier 2 (3 of 3, fully unlocked)
Verbs Trapped: Point, Put (to load), Fix, Wave, Tap, Touch, Rub, Pull, Push, Lean, Shake.
Percent Damaged: 3%
Total Possible Charges: 10
Total Charges Remaining: 10
MERCHANT OPTIONS:

Standard Unlocks:
*Current Cooldown: 2 Minutes
** The lance has fully upgraded cooldowns!
*Current Unlock Status: MAJOR
*Current Critical Strength.
* The lance is currently set to default range.
** This can be unlocked to have an increased minimum range.
*Current Unlock Status: LOCKED
*Degredation chance
* The lance currently has a 2%-5% chance to degrade.
** This can be upgraded to have its degredation chance reduced to 1%-3%.
*Feedback Chance
* The lance currently has a 1% chance to feedback.
** This can be upgraded to have its feedback chance reduced to 0%..
*Current Unlock Status: LESSER
*Total Charge Capacity
* The lance currently can hold 10 charges.
** This can be upgraded to have 25 charges.
*Repair Difficulty
* The lance is currently HARD to repair.
** This can be upgraded to have a reduced repair difficulty to MEDIUM.
*Charge Efficiency
* The lance is currently a 1 essence to 3 charges ratio.
** This can be upgraded to only lose a charge on feedback.
*Current Unlock Status: LESSER
Auction Unlocks
*Ambient Messaging
* The lance can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to have ambient messaging.
*** They can be turned ON/OFF with prod.
*Additional Target
* The lance can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to hit an additional target.
*Major Elemental Wave
* The lance can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to cast Major Elemental Wave when RAISEd 1x per hour.
*Shot Roundtime
* The lance currently has a 5 second roundtime on POINT to fire.
*** This can be upgraded to be reduced to 3 seconds.
Total Upgrades: 7
Minor Upgrades: 3
Lesser Upgrades: 3
Major Upgrades: 1
This lance can be upgraded 2 more times

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the drakar-tipped lance for you.
REDUCED MB $100

5. a moon-filled white ora pendant
Duskruin pendant, ethereal white haze. Comes with Ivas rune.
REDUCED mb $225

Khariz
05-25-2017, 12:12 AM
I'll take the claidhmore.

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 01:09 AM
There seems to be some confusion on the auction. These are not flat prices but MBs. It looks like I left off the MB on the claid, no wonder I got so many PMs. Sorry!
BO offers are welcome via PM. And while I prefer cash, I will entertain higher offers for the trouble of having to convert it.

Khariz
05-25-2017, 01:21 AM
mb on the claid then, unless someone else has it.

allen
05-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Does the script on the plate prevent it from getting any upgrades? Padding, Ithzir, etc.

Ardwen
05-25-2017, 02:46 PM
mb on the plate because well why not!

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Does the script on the plate prevent it from getting any upgrades? Padding, Ithzir, etc.

The plate is already HCP so nah, it doesn't prevent it. I'm not sure about Ithzir, but you can have this script on fusion armor so it SHOULD be Ok.

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 03:05 PM
mb on the plate because well why not!

You should help a sister out and buy my bow. ��

ArchSenex
05-25-2017, 03:09 PM
You should help a sister out and buy my bow. ��

Would you consider payment plans?

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 03:20 PM
Would you consider payment plans?

It would depend on which item you're interested in, and whether or not we could agree on the terms. For the most part I'm looking to sell these to liquidate into cash relatively quickly.

Most likely only consider it for the bow.

ArchSenex
05-25-2017, 03:25 PM
It would depend on which item you're interested in, and whether or not we could agree on the terms. For the most part I'm looking to sell these to liquidate into cash relatively quickly.

Yeah, I was only thinking about it on the bow. But I REALLY shouldn't pay almost a new bathroom for a bow...

Ardwen
05-25-2017, 03:26 PM
it is a decent price for the bow

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 03:26 PM
It's hands down the last weapon you'll ever need. Probably my favorite thing in GS.

ArchSenex
05-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Oh, I'm not arguing with the price itself... just...... reason.....

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Oh, I'm not arguing with the price itself... just...... reason.....

Dooo iiit. Give into the dark side! Plus, unless GS shuts down, these bows should never lose their value and you can just resell!

Androidpk
05-25-2017, 03:35 PM
Probably my favorite thing in GS.

Only selling it cause you need a new bathroom.

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 03:37 PM

I gotta pooop!
Car, actually.

Nosimaj
05-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Jhyn,

I'm interested in the bow. Duration wise how far out are you willing to kick the payment out. Would you be more apt to do so if given collateral?

I'm thinking an item of agreed upon value that meets or exceeds what's owed for collateral. Should final payment not be met by X date collateral item may be sold by payee for reasonable amount, to be agreed upon prior by both payee and payor, and amount owed to payee be paid and any excess be refunded back to payor...thus completing transaction. I would be willing to assign a fee for having to sell item as well.

Sounds complicated but if interested I would be. We could post the specifics of the deal here and proceed.

Jhynnifer
05-25-2017, 09:10 PM
I talked to someone else about this so I'll over you the same option. 30% up front, the bow and remaining payments held in escrow by someone (probably Ardwen if he'll agree to it.) mutually respected by both parties.

Mainly this is because a couple of years ago I gave something to a friend based on a payment plan and the payments weren't made and I was eventually forced to take drastic measures. I'm not a fan of payment plans in general but this is one I would be willing ton consider.

Ardwen
05-26-2017, 04:17 AM
as always happy to help whomever needs it.

beldannon5
05-26-2017, 05:31 AM
325 on the plate please

Androidpk
05-26-2017, 06:24 AM
as always happy to help whomever needs it.

I need help drinking your whiskey.

Ardwen
05-26-2017, 08:27 AM
consider yourself helped, the whiskey was as always excellent!

Jhynnifer
05-26-2017, 12:03 PM
updated, added the fully unlocked felthrop script note to the claid!

Khariz
05-26-2017, 12:06 PM
Unfortunately, I don't bid against private bidders. Hopefully the private LNET bidder on the claidhmore was Brutish. It's who I was going to buy it for anyway. Good luck to whomever it is.

Jhynnifer
05-26-2017, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately, I don't bid against private bidders. Hopefully the private LNET bidder on the claidhmore was Brutish. It's who I was going to buy it for anyway. Good luck to whomever it is.

Sorry to hear that! It is actually a gift for someone, but that's all she'd let me say!

Allereli
05-26-2017, 12:24 PM
I would trust Riend to not fake a private bidder

Jhynnifer
05-26-2017, 12:26 PM
I would trust Riend to not fake a private bidder

Thank you. =)

hello
05-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Who is Brutish and why is he so popular?

megadeth
05-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Who is Macgyver and why is he so popular?

Khariz
05-26-2017, 04:09 PM
It's not a matter of trust. It's just a principal of mine. I believe that there is a real bidder. For example, I don't bid against people that I like, or that I "owe" not bidding against, or against the person that I might be buying an item for and they don't know it, etc. So if I don't know who it is, I just can't make a good faith bid.

cwolff
05-26-2017, 04:13 PM
$180 on the Claid

EDIT: please make this bid $190.00.,I want it to be more inline with the last bid and 5$ bumps are annoying

Ardwen
05-26-2017, 05:38 PM
I am with Khariz on the private bids, I neither give nor take them, but I also do trust Riend

Hedrik
05-26-2017, 05:40 PM
Completed a sizable transaction with Riend this evening. Had no reservations about sending her funds directly and wouldn't hesitate to again the future.

Warriorbird
05-26-2017, 05:41 PM
I would trust Riend with any of my items or my money.

Allereli
05-26-2017, 07:44 PM
I am with Khariz on the private bids, I neither give nor take them

I prefer not to take them either, but sometimes I'll take a private bid on the condition that I'll reveal the bidder privately to other bidders who inquire

ArchSenex
05-26-2017, 07:55 PM
I generally prefer to buy out, and will frequently do so anonymously, but that is also quite different.

Jhynnifer
05-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Updated. Bow's gone!

Jhynnifer
05-29-2017, 10:35 AM
bumps!

Jhynnifer
05-30-2017, 09:01 AM
Claid sold on generous BO. Just the pendant left... someone buy it!

Haldrik
05-30-2017, 05:35 PM
Congrats on selling the bow. Incredible weapon.

Jhynnifer
05-30-2017, 05:45 PM
Congrats on selling the bow. Incredible weapon.

I already regret it, but that's just because of how much of an incredible weapon it was!

Asha
06-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Sorry for bumping this but if the person who took the bow gets bored of it please sell it to me. Seriously.
Thanks In advance.

Haldrik
06-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Sorry for bumping this but if the person who took the bow gets bored of it please sell it to me. Seriously.
Thanks In advance.

Really? She was selling that bow for like 2 years.

Eodus
06-09-2017, 03:29 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?109502-Hedrik-s-Wares

Same bow?

Asha
06-09-2017, 03:45 PM
I just saw it for the first time in the valuables thread. I haven't frequented the boards for a long time.