PDA

View Full Version : Hnarl's travelling locksmithery

Orthin
05-21-2017, 07:27 PM
I love picking locks and disarming traps. However I hate planting my butt and waiting for folks to show up on a nightly basis. This obviously creates a conflict because I cannot do one without the other. So what I am thinking about doing is setting up Friday evenings to dedicated smith work for folks. I will be happy to sit down from 9PM EST to 1030PM EST *last/current person in line at 1030 assuming there is one gets all their boxes opened*. This is purely for my enjoyment of picking locks.

NO tips and I will not keep scarabs even if you want me to.

If this goes well or hell even 1 or 2 people find it useful I will set up another dedicated Friday night two weeks out or make it weekly depending on demand to suit your needs. Figured I would start my trip in the elven lands because why not! Please let me know if this is something folks will horde boxes for or if anyone actually plans on coming. Since I want to at least try this once I will be in TI on this date.

Important to note -- I can handle 40 and below

In line with that if folks around WL/IMT/SOL or FWI need boxes picked from 8pm EST-930pm EST and if I am not doing an event will gladly stop what I am doing to pick locks for folks. I am either on Hnarl or my main Losus. Send me a Tell on Lnet and if I am not resting from a hunt I will 95% of the time squeeze you in.

Here's to making friends!