PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER TO REMOVE EXTRA CHARACTER SLOT

theotherjohn
01-04-2005, 01:56 AM
During the month of November we temporarily increased everyone's number of extra character slots by 1 to allow everyone to test Paladins. It is now time, as stated in our previous announcements, for anyone who used these slots to either add an extra character slot ( https://www.play.net/gs4/signup/subscribe_char.asp ) or delete the character of your choice ( https://www.play.net/gs4/play/delete_character.asp ).

Starting on January 7th, we will begin removing these bonus character slots and associated characters from accounts. Those who took advantage of the slots, who do not prepare their account in advance, may TEMPORARILY lose access to a preferred character. If we do remove a character you would have preferred to remain, you can contact the billing department at billing@simutronics.com or 636-925-3172 to have the character returned to your visible character list, but it would be best to prepare by January 6, 2005 by amending your account to your wishes.

kheldarin
01-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Ahh fuck.

theotherjohn
01-04-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by kheldarin
Ahh fuck.

:lol:

I say the same thing after reading many of the Simu news

Fallen
01-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Anyone take advantage of the free character slot? Anyone going to keep it?

Artha
01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
I took advantage of it for awhile. I'm not keeping it, though.

Latrinsorm
01-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Anyone take advantage of the free character slot? Anyone going to keep it? Yep, yep. Empaths are this much fun: <----------------------------->

Snapp
01-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I forgot all about it and never used them (2 accounts). Probably for the best, since I woulda kept them most likely.

Artha
01-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Yep, yep. Empaths are this much fun: <----------------------------->

On a scale of 1 to <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

[Edited on 1-4-2005 by Artha]

Methais
01-04-2005, 08:17 PM
I'd rate them right around <->

[Edited just because.}

[Edited on 1-5-2005 by Methais]

Latrinsorm
01-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Having 300k in the bank at lvl 10 is a marked improvement over the 0 I had with my warrior. Also, healing is a welcome break from hunting/glding. In conclusion, OMG LOL STFU.