PDA

View Full Version : DB Items

Aaramon
05-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Once upon a time I had the most wondrous DB item, a 10x pin. Unfortunately, I made a big mistake. In a period when I played little <or not at all for years, I allowed a certain fame leading character access to my accounts. When i came back to the lands I was without a variety of my items including my pin. I would very much like to correct this now and I am looking for DB items of all types and enchants and will pay well for them. I would especially like the one I lost but recognize that would be asking for the moon.

I also have interesting items to trade potentially as well, 10x fusion hcp doubles, 10x returning T5 bane hammer, shadow death weapons, chronomage daggers to name a few.

I am also interested in Spell Aiming/Dexterity/CM enhancives as well.

Please contact me if you have anything with which you might consider parting.

-Aaramon

Ltlprprincess
05-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Once upon a time I had the most wondrous DB item, a 10x pin. Unfortunately, I made a big mistake. In a period when I played little <or not at all for years, I allowed a certain fame leading character access to my accounts. When i came back to the lands I was without a variety of my items including my pin. I would very much like to correct this now and I am looking for DB items of all types and enchants and will pay well for them. I would especially like the one I lost but recognize that would be asking for the moon.

I also have interesting items to trade potentially as well, 10x fusion hcp doubles, 10x returning T5 bane hammer, shadow death weapons, chronomage daggers to name a few.

-Aaramon

Lol Brielus?

Aaramon
05-11-2017, 06:55 PM
No, worse.

Gizmo
05-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Aaramon is a beast :P

Aaramon
05-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Aaramon is an idiot or he would not have needed to begin this thread.

Allereli
05-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Aaramon is an idiot or he would not have needed to begin this thread.

I feel like there's a story here :)

Ososis
05-11-2017, 10:28 PM
I feel like there's a story here :)

Had to do a bit of digging.

-Aaramon

Aaramon
06-14-2017, 09:07 PM
Bump - Looking for Pin worn Spell Aiming and Dex Bonus items to round out my set. Still looking for DB items and other items of note. Paying well or trading items of note.

-Aaramon