PDA

View Full Version : Never seen this before.

Asha
01-01-2005, 05:37 AM
Lybrac gazes in wonder at his surroundings.
>l snow
You see I'm Innocent Snowdrop the Watcher.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has mischievous, enchanting blue eyes and lily white skin. She has long, scruffy flame-red hair with two untidy braids at each temple interwoven with Imaera lace. She has a round face, a freckled button nose and small delicate ears swept into slightly upturned points.
She has a tiny maernstrike diamond stud in her left nostril, and a long red ponytail.
She has an old battle scar across her abdominal area.
She is wearing a fake bushy red moustache, a scraggly fake beard, a silk-lined soft doeskin cloak, a silver-tipped feather stickpin, a chain of Imaera's lace, a quilled deerskin backpack, some scuffed leather boots, a pair of sleek arrow-crested armguards, a chainsil shirt, a brilliant blue dyed brigandine tooled with a silver-chased snow owl, some white chainsil trousers, a worn leather thigh-quiver, a sleek black puma hide gem pouch, a malachite studded silver headband, a gracefully curving tanned deer skin bow sling embroidered with overlapping vines, and an ivory satin hair ribbon.
>
Snowdrop taps a flagon of Golden Goose ale.

Tres Odd.

Drew
01-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Also here: Between Pluto and Saturn Lies Araneus, I Want A Marclar, Ian Mc Kelen who is sitting, Zosopage, I Eat Babies for Breakfast Oravia, Knick-Knack Kediaq, Mornin' Cacaphony Evesong, Wind-Up Toy, Death Row on San Quinnten, I Am So Azarie who is sitting, I'm Just A Parody Satira, GameMaster Andraste, I Sing The Body Electraw who is sitting

Nieninque
01-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Hey!!!!
Who Did That?!?!?!?!?

Fallen
01-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Good advice?

Stay away from golden ladders descending from nowhere.

Electrawn
01-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Always climb ladders into the sky. Might find a deathstar or something.

If you are in the crossroads - attempting to correct roleplay when a GM is brandishing a lightsaber is pretty redundant.

Andraste removes a box of screaming babies from in her vruul skin tasse.

Andraste plucks a baby from her box and pops it into her mouth.

Oravia begs, pointing at her mouth as her stomach rumbles.

Andraste put a box of screaming babies in her young willow creel.

Andraste removes a life from in her young willow creel.

Andraste shows Satira her life.

Andraste put a life in her young willow creel.
Speaking in broken common, Oravia asks, "Hm?"
Satira says, "That's precious."
Andraste removes a clue from in her young willow creel.

Andraste waves a clue around.

Kediaq asks, "Okay okay...how do I get a life?"
Andraste put a clue in her young willow creel.

Finally...Poor Laleena

Andraste says, "She already logged out twice and died to get rid of ones we gave her."

I should make a related thread of "Wrestling Entrance Theme Songs for various GS Characters." I have a few fun conversations on that thread.

-Electrawn

Killer Kitten
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
A GM once turned me into The Purrrrrfect Tilone. I'm figuring they did it because of all the kitten crap she was always wearing. It was fun, but only lasted until I logged out.

Kimm

01-02-2005, 05:09 PM
omg, Andraste eats babies!!!!!1111

Andraste - The Warrior Goddess

(Andrasta, Adraste, Andred)

(Romano-Celtic; British; Anglo-Celtic; Continental Europe) The patron Goddess of the Iceni tribe.
Andraste is a warrior goddess, the goddess of victory, of ravens and of battles, similar in many ways to the Irish war goddess Morrigan. Her name is thought to mean "the invincible one" or "she who has not fallen". It is told that her presence was evoked on the eve of battle to curry favor. As a Goddess of divination, she was probably called upon to divine the outcome of battles and war.

She was was venerated in woodland groves throughout Southern Britain and there is told of a sacred grove dedicated to Andraste somewhere in Epping Forest. Her symbol is the hare.

As Andred, her romanised name is Andraste, she was a lunar mother-goddess figure associated with fertility and love. In her dark aspect however, she was associated principally with warfare and specifically with victory. She is sometimes compared to the goddess Andarte, a deity worshipped by the Vocontii of Gaul.