PDA

View Full Version : GM's Celebrate Warclaidhm's Ban With Fireworks.

AlahnnaDenale
01-01-2005, 03:14 AM
A flaming streak of fire flies into the air above you and bursts at its peak into hundreds of sparks that form an oversized image of a fuzzy pink bunny. A bright emerald arrow-shaped streaks follows, impaling the sparkling bunny and shattering the image into lingering sparks.
>
>cheer
You let out a cheer!

Drew
01-01-2005, 03:15 AM
Very funny.

01-01-2005, 03:16 AM
:rofl:mao

Toxicvixen
01-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Aw, I missed it! :cry: Now if only the PC could have a similar celebration!

01-01-2005, 04:11 AM
There's only one tard who celebrates by shooting arrows into rodents. Don't encourage it ::duck::

Snapp
01-01-2005, 04:24 PM
:lol2: That's great. Was it just random or were they doing fireworks all night?

Vesi
01-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
:lol2: That's great. Was it just random or were they doing fireworks all night?

I don't know about last night, but last year Lothwyn was telling us to think of fireworks and he would do them. Wish I could remember some. (methinks me nae be sober at the time)

Vesi

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-01-2005, 06:05 PM
speaking of Idiothm... he's got resolutions! LMAO

http://www.livejournal.com/users/warclaidhm/

Ryku
01-01-2005, 06:30 PM
6) I promise to be better to my parents and not try to hit them

7) I promise not to pepper spray any of my animals ever agian

:lol:

HarmNone
01-01-2005, 06:40 PM
5) I promise not to warn everyone I meat

I object, vehemently! You'd better wear a freaking neon sign! :scared:

Drew2
01-01-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm really starting to believe that that's really Warclaidhm.

Artha
01-01-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm really starting to believe that that's really Warclaidhm.

Well, there is convincing evidence supporting that:

I am going to give a list of some of things i will try not to do every agian

Snapp
01-01-2005, 07:04 PM
I wish WARN would work on GMs because then I would WARN her before she gave me the official warning. I am angry

:lol: :lol2:

Props to whoever is writing that, it's hilarious.

Gan
01-01-2005, 08:31 PM
My favorite...

<I only had 9 warnings too, so i'ts obvious Zilana is just out to get me. She gave me TWO warnings and a lockout for 60 days. PRICK IS NOT A SWEAR WORD! What a prick she is. I am mad.>

Only 9 warnings and yet he's going through delusions of persecution. I also wonder if he calls his dad a prick as he's hitting on him.

Obviously this kid needs some serious shit kicked out of him if this is in fact him writing the journal. I know when I was a teenager that if I even thought about raising my hand to either one of my parents I'd wake up a week later from having my head knocked off by one or both of my folks. It seems his lack of respect for rules and authority of any kind as well as other people starts at home. I dont think even medication will help this guy.

Nilandia
01-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by AlahnnaDenale
A flaming streak of fire flies into the air above you and bursts at its peak into hundreds of sparks that form an oversized image of a fuzzy pink bunny. A bright emerald arrow-shaped streaks follows, impaling the sparkling bunny and shattering the image into lingering sparks.
>
>cheer
You let out a cheer!
Pink bunnies are also associated with Plat and Khaladon, remember. I'd highly doubt they'd make something so obvious, too. Personally, I think they're just playing with Khal. He was hosting a New Year's Eve party (which I attended) and wasn't able to defend himself.

Nilandia

SpunGirl
01-01-2005, 10:02 PM
But it's so much more fun to think that they're persecuting poor, snot-faced Kevinhm.

-K

Nilandia
01-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
But it's so much more fun to think that they're persecuting poor, snot-faced Kevinhm.
Heh! Maybe, for some, but not me. Anywho, I don't think they're that mean to the players. GMs, though, are fair game. :devilsmile:

Nilandia

AlahnnaDenale
01-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Nilandia
Pink bunnies are also associated with Plat and Khaladon, remember. I'd highly doubt they'd make something so obvious, too. Personally, I think they're just playing with Khal. He was hosting a New Year's Eve party (which I attended) and wasn't able to defend himself.

Nilandia

Someone has to say it.
ASS KISSER! SUCK UP! BROWN NOSER! GM BITCH! QUEST CHASER!

;)

Stop ruining my fun! I want to think that it was Warclaidhm, damnit!

*Alana clasps her arms around her knees and rocks back and forth in her padded room..*

Artha
01-02-2005, 01:25 PM
omg warn Nilandia interaction.

[Edited on 1-2-2005 by Artha]

Banana Man
01-02-2005, 01:34 PM
You forgot the worst insult of all

ROLE PLAYER!!!!

AlahnnaDenale
01-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Artha

At least you didn't fog in on her fu-- er, making out with her boyfriend in Solhaven.

Yick.

Eiderfleur
01-02-2005, 01:36 PM

Originally posted by Artha

At least you didn't fog in on her fu-- er, making out with her boyfriend in Solhaven.

Yick.

How did this topic go from fireworks and Warclaidhm to Nilandia?

She merely expressed an opinion and her knowledge of the fireworks. She is ALLOWED to do that much I'm sure.

Banana Man
01-02-2005, 01:41 PM
But she's not allowed to admit being at a party hosted by a GM.

Snapp
01-02-2005, 01:46 PM
She ruined the fun of us thinking the GMs were making fun of Warbunnyhm. :(

Nilandia
01-02-2005, 02:48 PM

Ahem. You fogged in and then went silent. The person Nilandia was with was trying to comfort her after she heard some seriously bad news. You were silent, so we thought you were either afk or having connection problems and we continued with the RP.

And there was nothing even approaching a making out. The guy was holding Nilandia, singing softly, and only at the end did he kiss the corner of her mouth.

The guy she was with is not her boyfriend, either. He has made it quite clear to Nilandia that he is not looking for a lady right now, but that he holds Nilandia closer than a friend.

Anyway! Sorry you had to see it, hun. If you'd popped in at another time, like when Nilandia's hanging out with friends, I certainly would have tried to talk to you. You just had the bad luck of coming in at a very intense moment of RP.

Love ya, sweetie.

Nilandia

Nilandia
01-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Banana Man
You forgot the worst insult of all...
ROLE PLAYER!!!!
You say that like it's a bad thing... :D

Nilandia

AlahnnaDenale
01-02-2005, 02:50 PM

Ahem. You fogged in and then went silent. The person Nilandia was with was trying to comfort her after she heard some seriously bad news. You were silent, so we thought you were either afk or having connection problems and we continued with the RP.

And there was nothing even approaching a making out. The guy was holding Nilandia, singing softly, and only at the end did he kiss the corner of her mouth.

The guy she was with is not her boyfriend, either. He has made it quite clear to Nilandia that he is not looking for a lady right now, but that he holds Nilandia closer than a friend.

Anyway! Sorry you had to see it, hun. If you'd popped in at another time, like when Nilandia's hanging out with friends, I certainly would have tried to talk to you. You just had the bad luck of coming in at a very intense moment of RP.

Love ya, sweetie.

Nilandia

I can't help it that UL blew up and demanded my attention AT THE EXAXT MOMENT I blind-fogged in! I felt bad for that.

But it was mildly amusing that the guy was using a lot of "you"s in his acts/smiles when there were two people there.

<3 Nilandia.

Oh. And uh. WARCLAIDHM SUX0RZ

Nilandia
01-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Banana Man
But she's not allowed to admit being at a party hosted by a GM.
Admit it, yep. I got incriminating pictures of a GM so trashed he's on the ground, too!

Well, someone else has them, since they're on her camera, but I took 'em.

And I made 3.3mil in a poker tournament!

Nilandia

Nilandia
01-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I can't help it that UL blew up and demanded my attention AT THE EXAXT MOMENT I blind-fogged in! I felt bad for that.

But it was mildly amusing that the guy was using a lot of "you"s in his acts/smiles when there were two people there.

I know. I'm allowed to tease you a bit, yanno. :devilsmile:

And the "you"s he was using was part of his RP when there's only one other person in the room. He IM'd me he'd already typed it out, so it probably was a copy/paste thing.

But... knowing the guy like I do... he'd probably flirt with ya anyhow. :lol: Just not in that situation, since he knew Nilandia was hurting really bad.

Nilandia

Banana Man
01-03-2005, 05:30 AM
[
Admit it, yep. I got incriminating pictures of a GM so trashed he's on the ground, too!

And I made 3.3mil in a poker tournament!

Nilandia

You talkin about GM silvers methinks??? Hahaha, it's so funny to think of these dudes being hardcore drunk at a party while wielding so much power over a game I play entirely too much.

I could just imagine myself @ said party.

Me: So umm, gimme all dah UBER LEET gear or I incriminate you somehow with this dumbness you are currently portraying...

Khal: What joo talkin about playa? You see that drunken hookup in the corna? That's Whatley and Melissa. They couldn't give two shitsy about I do. <drinks> Damnit, where's my pwn BANANAMAN button?

Me: Haha! We are not ingame! You have no power over me!

Khal:<kicks joo square in the nuts!> ALL YOUR COOKIES ARE BELONG TO US BIYATCH!!!!!!

GMCHICWHOBANNEDKEVIN: That's what we did to Warclaidhm... it was HAWT!!!!

01-04-2005, 05:40 AM
What exactly did warclaidhm do?

Parkbandit
01-04-2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
What exactly did warclaidhm do?

The incident that caused the actual lockout can be found by searching for "Being a prick" and author "Noble3"

:D