PDA

View Full Version : Buying Ore

n0551n3n0m1n3
04-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Buying any common ore you don't want to hang on to for 10k each.(mithril,imflass,kelyn,vultite,mithglin)
Also buying the other ores, PM me a price and quantity and Ill get back if I am interested.
Looking to pick up 150-200 of each common ore if possible.
Really interested in any Alexandrite ore, purple haze is my thing.

Ltlprprincess
04-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Buying any common ore you don't want to hang on to for 10k each.
Also buying the rare ores, PM me a price and quantity and Ill get back if I am interested.
Looking to pick up 150-200 of each common ore if possible.

What exactly do you intend to do with them? They can't be used for forging. They are strictly for changing the colors of the moonshard pendants.

n0551n3n0m1n3
04-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Idk, the way things change in this game I figured I'd invest in something odd, and hope it pays. Worse case it's a waste of a mil or two in silver. Future DR runs may have services to make slabs, they make good alter fodder, and I have a dwarf, maybe I'll rp him rolling around on the floor in a pile of ore. Its gemstone baby, anything possible.

Ltlprprincess
04-27-2017, 11:14 AM
Idk, the way things change in this game I figured I'd invest in something odd, and hope it pays. Worse case it's a waste of a mil or two in silver. Future DR runs may have services to make slabs, they make good alter fodder, and I have a dwarf, maybe I'll rp him rolling around on the floor in a pile of ore. Its gemstone baby, anything possible.

Well, good luck with that.

velderan
04-27-2017, 11:20 AM
What are the "rare" ones? I have several ores I'll sell

Androidpk
04-27-2017, 11:34 AM

Gimme all your urglaes ores!

Roblar
04-27-2017, 12:12 PM

These:

https://gswiki.play.net/MoonShard_pendant

Maerit
04-27-2017, 12:16 PM
These:

https://gswiki.play.net/MoonShard_pendant

That list is a poor representation of "rare" however. The golvern and veil iron ores are also rare drops this run. I didn't hear of any Eahnor or Veniom ores either.

n0551n3n0m1n3
04-27-2017, 12:21 PM
From what I can tell mithril, imflass, kelyn, mithglin, and vultite seem to be common.
Alexandrite, Urglaes, Krodera, White ora, and Black ora are rare.
The rest uncommon. Ill update op with more info.

Izalude
04-28-2017, 08:16 AM
That list is a poor representation of "rare" however. The golvern and veil iron ores are also rare drops this run. I didn't hear of any Eahnor or Veniom ores either.

I got an eahnor ore.

Jhynnifer
04-28-2017, 09:55 AM

I like the way you think! I'm also now picturing Scrooge McDuck with a beard diving into a vault of ore, so thanks for that!

Gelston
04-28-2017, 09:57 AM
I like the way you think! I'm also now picturing Scrooge McDuck with a beard diving into a vault of ore, so thanks for that!

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqfGXrX__8