PDA

View Full Version : High-End Hurling/Returner Weap/Items

nocturnix
04-26-2017, 07:04 AM
Just trying to get a feel for whats out there, or available right now. I have a mutant pure hurler that I spend ridiculous amounts of silver on for...masochistic? :D

Anyways, looking for returners mainly. Anything Javelin gets my attention. I know there are only a few jav bandos out there, so doubt thats a possibility but if you have any info on one that would also help.

Thanks,

Gizmo
04-26-2017, 07:07 AM
I pondered making a ranger using two of my chronomage daggers just to see how 608 would affect things but ended up selling them

BriarFox
04-26-2017, 07:08 AM
On the 608 note, make sure you can use the returners/bandoliers from hiding. In my experience, you usually can with returners, but usually can't with bandoliers (they pull you out of hiding when you get one).

Gizmo
04-26-2017, 07:12 AM
On the 608 note, make sure you can use the returners/bandoliers from hiding. In my experience, you usually can with returners, but usually can't with bandoliers (they pull you out of hiding when you get one).

This.

Which is exactly why I'd only try it with my daggers as they are the only returners you can remain in hiding with

nocturnix
04-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Yes, thats what I remember now. I am currently able to snipe with my bando, getting one does not remove you from hiding. But a returner might? Anyone know more about this? Do all returners break you from hiding, or only some? Whats the diff?

evasive1
04-26-2017, 09:43 AM
I'm guessing returners *other than the chronomage daggers pull you from hiding. Not to say that the daggers can't, it's still possible.

Archigeek
04-26-2017, 10:23 PM
The only returners that won't pull you from hiding 100% of the time are the chronomage daggers. A can't speak for rangers, but a well trained rogue can stay hidden more often than not vs like level with chronomage daggers.