PDA

View Full Version : Rivers Rest??

Trinitis
11-03-2004, 10:00 PM
I remember when Rivers Rest was a grand place to be. Kinda a haven for RP and such..is this what RR has become?

Penidiamond warmly says, "You have no idea how old I am."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "You have no friends."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "I dont care."
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "No I don't."
>
Sillvento arrogantly asks, "You think I'm just gonna let you kill me?"
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "I like it that way."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "No I will stun you every time I can."
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "You're older than me."
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "Jackass."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "You made an enemy, deal with it."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "Dork."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "Unless you pay me."
>
Penidiamond warmly asks, "Pay you?"
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "100 g's."
>
Penidiamond laughs!
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "To get me off your back."
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "Please."
>
Sillvento shrugs.
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "You're a joke."
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "We'll see."
>
Sillvento grins evilly.
>
Penidiamond warmly says, "You're the weak one."
>
Sillvento laughs!
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "Go fight some rats now."
>
Penidiamond cackles!
>
Sillvento gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Sillvento gestures.
Sillvento suddenly looks a lot more powerful.
Sillvento is surrounded by a white light.
>
Sillvento arrogantly says, "Girl."

:no:

Kainen
11-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Penidiamond is a pain in the ass and a trouble maker, in Vaalor he's no differant.. I dont know the other guy personally but I have heard OF him.. it's not the place it's the people who run to those places because they get themselves kicked out of other towns (bragging all the way of course).

Axhinde
11-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Coinner came to Teras once, he lasted all of 3 days until we successfully booted him off. That sounds like a Survivor episode.

Kuyuk
11-03-2004, 10:42 PM
If I had the time I'd go to RR to "money hunt" aka, to kill coinner/sillvento/crew many many times.

But I dont need the hassle or to get banned.

K.

Trinitis
11-03-2004, 10:44 PM
I nearly took a hack at Sillvento, but I was unsure of his DS. My warrior can only muster a 380ish AS currently :(

Kainen
11-03-2004, 10:48 PM
thats what GS is coming to.. people like coinner and every other bragging murderer get to cause a bunch of crap and everyone else has to deal with it.. in your case.. Rivers Rest is much less of a nice place to be because he's there.

Chadj
11-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
I nearly took a hack at Sillvento, but I was unsure of his DS. My warrior can only muster a 380ish AS currently :(

Sillvento is no more than 40 trains.

He's been hunting a LOT. Up untill just a few months ago, he was only like, mid 20's. However, he had a CS about equivilent of a 33 train wizard 2 months ago. So he isn't too high.

Trinitis
11-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Well, two reasons I did not swing is 1) He is a great lord. my warrior is just barely title. So I figured I'd not even hit him. And 2) I really had no IC reason to get involved. Sillvento was just running in and out of the room double dispelling the other guy over and over, causing damage and stun. What was pissing me off is he was too much of a pussy to stand and fight.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by LordAdredrin]

Chadj
11-03-2004, 10:57 PM
Oh? Well, yeah, without reason, don't swing.

But wtf, he's great lord now? Bah. Back when I was older than him, I made a deal to stop killing eachother, cause frankly, it was annoying and boring.. Now that he's older than me, he better not go back on it. :thumbsdown:

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Chadj]

Sean of the Thread
11-03-2004, 11:13 PM
That guy sounds like a fuk, I'm going to visit RR and give him some shit.

Caramia
11-04-2004, 04:59 AM
Sounds like they both share one brain.

Eiderfleur
11-04-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Chadj
Oh? Well, yeah, without reason, don't swing.

But wtf, he's great lord now? Bah. Back when I was older than him, I made a deal to stop killing eachother, cause frankly, it was annoying and boring.. Now that he's older than me, he better not go back on it. :thumbsdown:

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Chadj]

Chadj you were older than someone?

:gawk: heh

AnticorRifling
11-04-2004, 08:38 AM
That's when the people of river rest rp paying for some help. Then you have a couple big boys from the mainland come in and just beat the ever living shit out of frick and frack.

Offer them money for the boat ride home, if they don't go, enter big guns ala bounty hunters. They get dead enough they'll learn. You can RP the situation exactly as such. Make sure there is plenty of people saying hey we are paying for your removal, inform a GM that you as a community want to do it, etc. Then you have someone stalking them to their hunting grounds, kill and leave them. Enough death's sting will do it's job.

Nieninque
11-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Please leave Penisdiamond in Rivers Rest. Vaalor is positively pleasant just now :)

Betheny
11-04-2004, 08:50 AM
I don't know, but I'm in RR... :) you can RP with me.

I've gotten some great RP there, you just have to avoid the idiots that come down for cash hunting.

Fallen
11-04-2004, 01:24 PM
RR is really becoming a shitty place to be at times. Yesterday Sillvento Evil Eyed the whole Commons, killing many people. He also focused imploded multiple times at multiple people, as well as running in and out while attacking.

Coinner steals from everyone and generally makes an ass out of himself. He makes absolutely no attempt to stay in character and converses in common slang at nearly all times.

Shumpster meteor stormed the Commons multiple times, killing a good amount of people. He also talks continuous shit over the amunet, to the point where I just turn it off if they sign on.

Those four idiots are ruining the Rest. I hope with last night's mass spell attacks on the Commons they would be banned. I know there had to have been multiple reports regarding the incident. These people are a huge disruption to the game and need to be removed, Permanently.

Sillvento, Coinner, Shumpster, and I am told Loot as well. Watch out for these morons.

Evarin and his Mis'ri

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Fallen]

Nieninque
11-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Figured I would share this from a couple of weeks ago. :)

>Penidiamond gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Penidiamond gestures.
A dense fog gathers around Penidiamond, but soon fills the area.
Luccas says, "5."

>Penidiamond utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...

>Luccas says, "4."
Luccas says, "3."
Luccas says, "2."

>A pure white snow-owl circles lazily overhead.

Luccas says, "1."

>Luccas says, "Go."

>Penidiamond gestures at you.
You notice a small cloud form above you.
.fire peniget 1 arrow from my thigh-quiverstance offensivefire bow at peniYou remove a single wooden arrow from a bundle of wooden arrows.

[Script]>You are now in an offensive stance.

[Script]>You nock a wooden arrow in your sniper's bow.
You fire a wooden arrow at Penidiamond!
AS: +404 vs DS: +323 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +50 = +163
... and hit for 35 points of damage!
Attack punctures the eye and connects with something really vital!

* Penidiamond drops dead at your feet!

The deep blue glow leaves Penidiamond.
Penidiamond seems hesitant.
The powerful look leaves Penidiamond.
The brilliant aura fades away from Penidiamond.
A faint silvery glow fades from around Penidiamond.
The air calms down around Penidiamond.
The opalescent aura fades from around Penidiamond.
A golden aura fades from Penidiamond.
The very powerful look leaves Penidiamond.
The white light leaves Penidiamond.
The dim aura fades from around Penidiamond.
Penidiamond seems slightly different.
A white glow rushes away from Penidiamond.
Penidiamond appears less confident.
The light blue glow leaves Penidiamond.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Penidiamond suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Penidiamond.
The guiding force leaves you.
The wooden arrow sticks in Penidiamond's left eye!
Roundtime: 3 sec.
[Script]>

[Script]>stance defLuccas raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...

>612*** TypoHelp: Converted "612" to INCANT 612.

You are now in a defensive stance.

>You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Breeze spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)

>A strong breeze suddenly picks up and begins to blow around in different directions through the area!
The breeze scatters the clouds.

>Luccas gestures at Penidiamond.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Penidiamond, then fades into the body.

>The ghostly laughter of Penidiamond echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

>A pure white snow-owl circles lazily overhead.

wink peni

>You wink at Penidiamond.

>Sinair mysteriously says, "Wow."

Fallen
11-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Yeah, that man cannot duel to save his life. He just sat there while Sillvento double dispelled him a bunch of times...Not that I expected much from a half-breed.

Trinitis
11-04-2004, 01:56 PM
While that crap was going on, I had stanced up, pulled my claid, and threw up all COL attack signs, I was SO tempted to just smash Coinner (Sillvento, what ever) into the fucking ground.

Fallen
11-04-2004, 02:03 PM
I did not want to get involved because I reported. However, after the Evil eye I had every justification to kill that fuck. Could someone give a breakdown of which of these characters are controlled by the same person or persons?

Shumpster
Loot
Sillvento
Coinner
Crusty
Kaleelee (Just in case)

Perhaps if people focus their reports on certain characters we can take out more than one of these idiots at a time.

Drew
11-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Could someone give a breakdown of which of these characters are controlled by the same person or persons?

Shumpster
Loot
Sillvento
Coinner
Crusty
Kaleelee (Just in case)

Shumpster, Coinner and Sillvento are three different players and are usually the main problem. Coinner controls Loot. Don't know anything else.

Originally posted by FallenThose four idiots are ruining the Rest.
People get all upset about Icemule people fighting other peoples battles, but you know, it took about 6 hours to get them out of town permanantly. They don't like to die, if you want to get them out of town convince the whole town to kill them on sight. I know if I see Coinner or Shumpster in Icemule I will kill them instantly, no speaking, just immediate death, I have to serve a lot of jail time, but I'd rather be in jail for a little while rather than having them around to ruin my experience.

Fallen
11-04-2004, 02:27 PM
People get all upset about Icemule people fighting other peoples battles, but you know, it took about 6 hours to get them out of town permanantly. They don't like to die, if you want to get them out of town convince the whole town to kill them on sight. I know if I see Coinner or Shumpster in Icemule I will kill them instantly, no speaking, just immediate death, I have to serve a lot of jail time, but I'd rather be in jail for a little while rather than having them around to ruin my experience. >>

At this point I am sad to say I could not kill them with such ease. I know for a time people would kill Coinner on sight, but I believe he has since earned some sort of reprieve.

Personally, I believe that players should not have to deal with this problem when it reaches such a scale. Purposefully casting Evil eye and Meteor Storm in the Commons? That should equal an automatic visit to the GM holding tank until they could justify why they had to kill people who had absolutely nothing to do with their dispute. If the GMs were to watch these people for even as short a span as 10 minutes, I am sure they would wrack up enough broken rules to get them pulled repeatedly. These people are a nuisance to this game. They add NOTHING to it except for their monthly fee to be allowed to annoy others as much as possible.

In my mind, there is absolutely no excuse for why these fools are allowed continue to walk the face of Elanthia.

NihilistInc
11-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Sillvento always has his wand harness open.

Just a tidbit of info for those who might know what to do with it.

Grandsome, who'll be returning to Rivers Rest shortly.

Goldenranger
11-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by NihilistInc
Sillvento always has his wand harness open.

Just a tidbit of info for those who might know what to do with it.

Cast Spikethorn at the area on him that is near the harness?

Drew
11-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Personally, I believe that players should not have to deal with this problem when it reaches such a scale.
I'm more libertarian when it comes to dealing with annoyances. If you want to be an idiot expect mob justice, it's more in character that way. I've reported maybe twice in the last six months about a problem and it was mostly things I couldn't deal with, like a poorly named character. Outside of that, I think you shouldn't be pulled for meteor swarming the TC, but on the other hand, everyone should be able to take you out at will (and not get arrested, ideally).

Someone like that guy who had 600k DR (Dyonisus or something like that), I don't know his story but someone who didn't care about the mechanics like him or Solescape, anyone who would just decay and come back and IG death wasn't a deterant, I suppose the GMs would have to deal with that. Other than that, laissez faire!

EDIT: The GMs wouldn't even have to deal with Solescape and that other guy if they brought back demonic, but that seems unlikely.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Drew]

AlahnnaDenale
11-04-2004, 04:49 PM
The removal of Coinner's ban proved to me that the GMs/Simu are incredibly useless.

I've reported, Assisted, Warn Interacted, everything on those fuckers and they still continue.

I don't play GS much anymore, because the only town where I got consistantly good RP in has been, well, ruined.

Fuck you Simutronics. Grow a pair and get rid of these fools.

Kaishaku
11-04-2004, 04:54 PM
They yanked the ban on Coinner?

Oh fuck that, may be time to go to RR and have some fun.

Fallen
11-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Once those fucks move out, Alahnna, you should come back.

Killer Kitten
11-04-2004, 09:32 PM
I did not want to get involved because I reported. However, after the Evil eye I had every justification to kill that fuck. Could someone give a breakdown of which of these characters are controlled by the same person or persons?

Shumpster
Loot
Sillvento
Coinner
Crusty
Kaleelee (Just in case)

Perhaps if people focus their reports on certain characters we can take out more than one of these idiots at a time.

Wait a minute! There's a Crusty in the game and it's EVIL???

Damnit, Crusty was my account name, thus was the name I posted with on the official GS boards.

Crusty was also my pet cat, who I loved dearly and who never had a mean bone in her body.

Well that just BITES!

Kimm/Ex-Tilone

AlahnnaDenale
11-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Once those fucks move out, Alahnna, you should come back.

I doubt I will. I downgraded my account from Premie to Basic today. I'm not even sure if its worth $20/mo, much less $40.

Oh, and so you know, Tierana is me.

A side note, I gave a few friends access to my account to use Alahnna for raising when needed. So if the characters start acting like shits, don't blame me.

[Edited to add about friends.]

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by AlahnnaDenale]