04-20-2017, 10:28 PM
Found, thanks!

Ltlprprincess
04-20-2017, 10:42 PM
... how much are you paying?

Viekn
04-20-2017, 10:51 PM
... how much are you paying?

Lol, oh no, here we go again. If it's a typical one, 100k - 1 mil depending on stats. If it's an epic deepened work of art, probably not enough, but you never know! :p

Ltlprprincess
04-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Lol, oh no, here we go again. If it's a typical one, 100k - 1 mil depending on stats. If it's an epic deepened work of art, probably not enough, but you never know! :p

It's not typical since you have to borderline pull teeth to get a metal mesh cloak alter these days. I have a rolaren mesh greatcloak with fur coat scripts but I paid a bit for it so I wouldn't want to sell it for less than what I paid, personally.

Gelston
04-20-2017, 11:04 PM
It's not typical since you have to borderline pull teeth to get a metal mesh cloak alter these days. I have a rolaren mesh greatcloak with fur coat scripts but I paid a bit for it so I wouldn't want to sell it for less than what I paid, personally.

Really? They sell them off the rack in one of the stores.

Ltlprprincess
04-20-2017, 11:07 PM
Really? They sell them off the rack in one of the stores.

Which? I don't recall seeing it sold off the shelf... and if so, do let him know so he doesn't have to pay a ridiculous amount for one?

Viekn
04-20-2017, 11:12 PM
Which? I don't recall seeing it sold off the shelf... and if so, do let him know so he doesn't have to pay a ridiculous amount for one?

Lol, I agree with that statement.

Gelston
04-21-2017, 12:17 AM

I think it was in TV or something? I don't remember the exact shop, but I remember having one. It was just steel or something though I think? I don't recall trying to use to customizations on it though.

Ghost
04-21-2017, 08:16 AM
similar vein but how much would a epic deepened ranger's cloak cost me? you know with ranger written into the description.

Ltlprprincess
04-21-2017, 08:28 AM
I think it was in TV or something? I don't remember the exact shop, but I remember having one. It was just steel or something though I think? I don't recall trying to use to customizations on it though.

They're no longer sold in tv if that's the case. Just looked on the wiki and if this remains accurate, you can buy a mail cloak in landing at one of the clothing shops. See here (https://gswiki.play.net/Dari%27s_Clothiers). That would require altering, though.

allen
04-21-2017, 08:38 AM
How about a sinister black iron mesh cloak?