PDA

View Full Version : 60-100lb+ capacity metal/wood container

Viekn
04-20-2017, 01:46 PM
Not sure how many of these there might be out there, but looking for a higher capacity container that is not made of any type of leather or cloth or anything organic. No sacks, satchels, backpacks, cloaks, pouches, baskets, etc. No metal mesh stuff either, just rigid type containers.

Would prefer something with significant capacity or greater, but really not sure what's out there in this regard

Thanks for looking.

gilchristr
04-20-2017, 03:12 PM
I think you mean *worn* container right? (there are those sea oak chests that come to mind, but they arent worn...)

Ltlprprincess
04-20-2017, 03:30 PM
Not sure how many of these there might be out there, but looking for a higher capacity container that is not made of any type of leather or cloth. No sacks, satchels, backpacks, cloaks, pouches, etc. No metal mesh stuff either, just rigid type containers.

Would prefer something with significant capacity or greater, but really not sure what's out there in this regard

Thanks for looking.

There's backworn baskets on FWI that inspect as being made with "organic" material, I think. Also, I think I have an epic deepened fireleaf case (backworn) I might be convinced to sell for the right price. No guarantees on that, though.

Viekn
04-20-2017, 04:11 PM
I think you mean *worn* container right? (there are those sea oak chests that come to mind, but they arent worn...)

Correct, WORN containers. Thanks for pointing that out.

There's backworn baskets on FWI that inspect as being made with "organic" material, I think. Also, I think I have an epic deepened fireleaf case (backworn) I might be convinced to sell for the right price. No guarantees on that, though.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't think of the backworn baskets but those are out too, I'll add that to the list of what I'm not looking for.

I'll PM you on the case, because that's the type of thing I'm looking for: cases, kits, etc. Nothing baggy or loose.