PDA

View Full Version : Locker Sell

OmegaMoo
04-15-2017, 10:36 PM
I *believe* I priced these right. If I didn't, please let me know.

Hopefully the table is clean / easy enough.. I can't figure out how to make it do separate cells to look nice and pretty like my excel file :-/

Will be going once, twice, sold (will several times a day- and more often at night since I am a night owl)... but will take buyout offers (which I prefer).

Prefer Four Winds or Landing for meeting. This is just a quick sell. I *might* add more.

Below are Min Bids to be clear.. I'm not good with the tables on the forum and fail at code.. ;-)

Item ID|Item|Info|MB|CB

W1 an eonake-edged golden vultite no-dachi carved with sigils 7x enchanted, 2x Ensorcelled, max lightened Sold
W2 a rune-etched black ora broadsword nothing special 50k?
W3 a blackened rolaren battle axe 5x enchanted, Demon Bane (+10 AS vs Demons), Sanctified, Decent Crit Weighted Sold

C1 a gold and jade green silk vatanura - Zesty, Holds two weapons - but they must be katanas, sais, wakizashi, etc.. Pending
C2 a gold and jade green silk vatanura - Zesty, Holds two weapons - but they must be katanas, sais, wakizashi, etc.. 100k
C3 a vaalin-adorned leather wand harness- wand harness - holds wands. Will come with some wands Sold on BO
C4 a sable lambswool cloak trimmed with ebon-tipped fox tails Fully unlocked Whisper Cloak Sold

M1 a matte grey rolaren band set with a metallic black pearl Ice Ring… https://gswiki.play.net/Ice_ring Sold on BO
M2 a gold maul head-glyph AND a gold maul shaft-glyph (set) Only used a few times 2 mil
M3 a fitted black cotton shirt - T2 Wounded Wear Sold
M4 a pair of silver-toned white feathery wings back worn.. Just fluff 10k
M5 a polished oak wand - Benediction casting wand. Can be recharged by merchant. I *think* currently at 23 casts Sold

P1 2900 Premium Points (will be 3k at the 13th of next month) 7k per (20m for all)
P2 1300 Premium Points 7k per (9 mil for all)

OmegaMoo
04-15-2017, 10:56 PM
T2 Wounded Shirt is pending sale, same with the benediction wand

OmegaMoo
04-15-2017, 11:01 PM
A quick apology.. in my effort to try to make a table, I assumed I kept MB (min bid) up on the table for the prices above! I'll try to fix it - Sorry for any confusion!

Ltlprprincess
04-15-2017, 11:03 PM
Item ID|Item|Info|MB|CB
XXX|XXX|XXX|>9000

Menos
04-15-2017, 11:22 PM
Item ID|Item|Info|MB|CB
XXX|XXX|XXX|>9000

Are you saying that it is over 9000? That is unbelievable!

Menos
04-15-2017, 11:23 PM
I will go ahead and throw down the MB for W1 and W3

OmegaMoo
04-15-2017, 11:29 PM
Quick update:

Greataxe is gone (demon bane weapon)

Whisper Cloak is pending delivary

Benediction Wand is gone

T2 Wounded Shirt is gone

No-dachi.. Several interest, even a generous cash offer but I honestly would rather have the silvers

I'm currently checking PMs

I'll try to use Maetriks' suggestion once things calm down since I'm getting several PMs.

Thank you everybody for your patience and help.

OmegaMoo
04-15-2017, 11:32 PM
Also: Feel free to Private Message on the LNET to Kylishatary... Currently resides at the Landing, but can go to Four Winds

OmegaMoo
04-16-2017, 01:16 AM
no-dachi is pending with the generous offer of 10m to Althaz.

Althaz: I think we just missed each other.. You messaged meat 12:02am and I was afk with my dog and was back at 12:06. I'll be online for another 45 minutes if you get back.

OmegaMoo
04-16-2017, 01:48 AM
I'm about to head to bed.. maybe on for another 15 minutes, but I'll be on in the morning then off/on during the afternoon (depends how busy I am with my work). Otherwise.. night is best.

Thilvynn
04-16-2017, 01:51 AM
MB on M1

OmegaMoo
04-16-2017, 01:58 AM
I gave you a PM since I'm going to be on for maybe 15 / 20 mins at the most.

OmegaMoo
04-16-2017, 02:16 AM
Waited an.. generous offer made from Zaoloo before I logged so ring is gone now.

OmegaMoo
04-16-2017, 12:19 PM
Going to call the sale done, but if anybody is wanting anything that's left over then feel free to send me a PM. The only exception is the butterfly pouch since I'm going to keep it..

Thank you everybody.

Shadow Shot
04-16-2017, 10:00 PM
For C1/2, are there merchant restrictions? Could you show off the zests, possibly?

OmegaMoo
04-16-2017, 10:37 PM
>wear my va
You carefully wrap the silk of the jade green silk vatanura around you, bringing it to the front and positioning it carefully as you knot it, making sure dream agate and ivory scabbard and summer agate and teak scabbard are in their place and rest comfortably.

>put my wak in my va
With a flick of the wrist, you spin your wakizashi around and smoothly slide it into dream agate and ivory scabbard.

>put my kata in my va
With a fluid movement, you slide your katana into summer agate and teak scabbard with a barely audible *snick!*

>tap my va
Your fingers drum dream agate and ivory scabbard idly as you wait for something to happen.

>pull my va
You tug a bit on dream agate and ivory scabbard, pulling it forward until you're comfortable with its position.

>push my va
You push summer agate and teak scabbard back a little, adjusting your jade green silk vatanura in the process.
>

>turn my va
You adjust the jade green silk vatanura, moving dream agate and ivory scabbard and summer agate and teak scabbard until they sit just right.

>rub my va
You run your fingers along the jade green silk vatanura, enjoying the textures of dream agate and ivory scabbard and summer agate and teak scabbard beneath your fingers.

I don't have a tanto (the Japanese dagger name?) nor a sai to see what those do but I have been told by a GM that they can fit in these as well.

>take kat from my va
With deliberate poise, you draw the black veil iron katana from your scabbard, bringing it up, gripped in one hand, into a ready position.

>take wak from my va
With a nearly imperceptible movement, you neatly draw your vultite wakizashi from the scabbard and bring it to a ready position.

>anal my va
>
You analyze your jade green silk vatanura and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the jade green silk vatanura for you or deepen its pockets.

They are alterable - meaning you can change the design of the outside and on the inside.

Here's an example of the one I have altered (which I'm not selling)

a darkened silver silk vatanura embossed with a white-lined black sword

A darkened silver silk vatanura embossed with a white-lined black sword made of fine silk and decorated with masterful skill winds securely around two scabbards. The vatanura is set so that both will rest off the left hip. The first, lacquered black bamboo scabbard, is set slightly forward and lower than the second, lacquered black bamboo scabbard. Both are angled for a quick draw in combat.

PM if you're interested in one or both of them.

boganaut
04-17-2017, 07:09 PM
10k Wand Harness