PDA

View Full Version : Inventory / Locker Dump

Haldrik
04-13-2017, 04:04 PM
Edit: cleared post. too many messages.

I'm working on getting the information for those that PMed and posted.

Thanks!

Wrathbringer
04-13-2017, 04:15 PM
half to three quarters of that needs pawned.

Haldrik
04-13-2017, 04:25 PM
half to three quarters of that needs pawned.

Most of it needs sung to unfortunately. All of these enhancives are > pawn price.

Chaoswynd
04-13-2017, 04:32 PM
What is this, an episode of Hoarders Elanthia? Good lord man

Haldrik
04-13-2017, 04:34 PM
What is this, an episode of Hoarders Elanthia? Good lord man

Why do you think it's been so hard to quit! Trying to go through all this shit is a full time job! I still have 7+ more characters with full inventories.

SonoftheNorth
04-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Why do you think it's been so hard to quit! Trying to go through all this shit is a full time job! I still have 7+ more characters with full inventories.

It's hard to even read. I do not envy you.

Haldrik
04-13-2017, 04:53 PM
Added link to my probably outdated enhancive list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TZQJgXP1tT4Bb06AFVL3ySLUUyWwGLOuvYfImZAsCxU/edit?usp=sharing

Added more items

In the leather cloak:
jar (2): a gold-banded short glass jar (2).
uncommon (4): an antler-carved slender ipantor longbow (2), an imflass-winged golden rolaren greathelm with a thick ora visor (2).
clothing (6): a patchwork leather cloak crafted from various animals, a weathered leather harness made from a multitude of straps (2), a distressed doeskin bag fringed with various talons (3).
other (4): some electrum-riveted dark leather brigandine, a set of cobalt-enameled field plate marred with dents and gashes, some armor formed of shadowy grey and stygian scales (2).
scroll (3): a scallop-edged white palimpsest (2), a stamped cream papyrus.
uncommon,weapon (6): a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff (6).

gilchristr
04-13-2017, 05:22 PM
"Trying to go through all this shit is a full time job! I still have 7+ more characters with full inventories."

Makes me nostalgic for the old days where you'd just get yourself down to zero deeds and jump out of the treehouse in TSC.

MadHatter
04-13-2017, 05:49 PM
why ya think allen has been breaking his stuff down into easy to read auctions, with items that others might be more interested in ;)

Haldrik
04-13-2017, 05:52 PM
why ya think allen has been breaking his stuff down into easy to read auctions, with items that others might be more interested in ;)

You could reread the OP paragraph. Then see other posts I've started. This is merely a dump list for any enterprising individuals if they want to grab something before it hits the open market. There will be future threads with better formatting.

quasius
04-14-2017, 11:15 AM
Did you see my 2 PMs?

tangman
04-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Hi there, I'll take a few things off you. I'm just looking for the following basic items.

exquisite ipantor long bow
scorched ipantor long bow
some vultite brigandine (or other 4x brig, would like 2 of them)
ornate vultite flamberge
thick mithril chain hauberk

Haldrik
04-14-2017, 01:05 PM
Heyo. I'm still working gathering information for all the PMs I got.

I'll likely not respond to any shit offers tho!

frestall
04-16-2017, 02:58 AM
I'll take the pearly lockpick and one of the gold ring holder necklaces... I want a fancy skinning/fletching dagger too. What's the glaes handled vultite dagger? Just 4x?

Seravis
04-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Are you selling, are there any MB?

Viekn
04-17-2017, 07:27 PM
I'd like more info on this: a scrollworked mithril vambrace

Haldrik
04-18-2017, 06:21 PM
Well that was a fun exercise. I've cleared the OP post as there as I've gotten an overwhelming number of messages.

I'm working on getting all the information on the items from the PMs and posts.

Thanks everyone!