PDA

View Full Version : HEAVY slabs of blank

Frorin
04-11-2017, 11:07 AM
I was sweating at the forges when suddenly it dawned on me that I have too much work to do so I've decided to find out if anyone wants to help. Below is the list of metals I have. If you want any speak up, bid publicly I will entertain buy outs on blocks of metal and will sell common metals below shop prices.

MATERIAL QTY MB BO UOM
rolaren 2 SOLD on BO
eahnor 1 SOLD on BO
faenor 25 50000 100000 EA
vaalorn 13 SOLD on BO 200000 EA
kelyn 13 SOLD on BO
razern 17 75000 150000 EA
white ora 17 SOLD on BO 150000 EA
Mandis shard 2 SOLD on BO 2000000 EA
invar 41 2000 3000 EA
mithril 37 5000 6000 EA
ora 15 10000 11000 EA
imflass 68 25000 28000 EA
vultite 12 SOLD on BO 60000 EA
drakar 23 25000 40000 EA
gornar 15 25000 40000 EA
zorchar 23 25000 40000 EA
rhimar 21 SOLD on BO 40000 EA

Private messages are getting a little crazy the Eahnor, Rolaren, and Kelyn were purchased in a block deal. On the rest if you want any of it post the quantity and your bid first come first serve if you want to lock in 10 slabs of vultite then bid 600000 ect if you want to try to get a deal offer 500000. I want to simplify this process.

The Mandis crystal shards make a bane weapon with scripts when you unsheath weapons and raise them, when in hiding folks just hear the sound of a weapon being drawn... spooky

chalion
04-11-2017, 12:10 PM
I'll offer 1.3 mil or 100k per for all 13 Kelyn slabs.

OmegaMoo
04-11-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm interested in the eahnor, but I don't know what that metal goes for.

tyrant-201
04-11-2017, 01:02 PM
PM'd an offer on specific slabs

HermieTheDentist
04-11-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm interested in 10 drakar and 10 vaalorn.

Eodus
04-11-2017, 02:44 PM
I'm interested in all the vaalorn and rolaren you can spare, and both of the mandis shards. PM your price, please.

Gnomad
04-11-2017, 02:54 PM
next time, i suppose

Ltlprprincess
04-11-2017, 02:55 PM
GODDAMNIT ALL YOU EAHNOR WANTERS ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PERFECT EAHNOR SCYTHE.

Frorin
04-11-2017, 03:13 PM
GODDAMNIT ALL YOU EAHNOR WANTERS ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PERFECT EAHNOR SCYTHE.

Maybe our resident nihilist is buying you a Easter present? I mean what would be better than a couple of Eahnor slabs on Eahster!

He posted a fair BO I took it because I need the silver. But if I come across Eahnor in the future I will set it aside for you. Side note off topic I've offered to forge for free on the officials and on LNET from the slabs I have a couple of times and have had zero takers with the exception of one person who asked for a perfect maul which they received free of charge...

Ltlprprincess
04-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Maybe our resident nihilist is buying you a Easter present? I mean what would be better than a couple of Eahnor slabs on Eahster!

He posted a fair BO I took it because I need the silver. But if I come across Eahnor in the future I will set it aside for you. Side note off topic I've offered to forge for free on the officials and on LNET from the slabs I have a couple of times and have had zero takers with the exception of one person who asked for a perfect maul which they received free of charge...

Appreciated, but I've taken up the craft myself and I'm sure you understand there's a certain sense of pride in making something yourself, right? I guess I'll hold off for now... see who else decides to get what.

Gnomad
04-11-2017, 07:06 PM
If you want any speak up, bid publicly

Private messages are getting a little crazy the Eahnor, Rolaren, and Kelyn were purchased in a block deal.
��

Ososis
04-11-2017, 07:22 PM
I'll do MB on all the vultite and all the rhimar

Eodus
04-11-2017, 07:47 PM
I'll take all the vaalorn and mandis crystal shards on BO please.

OmegaMoo
04-11-2017, 08:07 PM
I'll do 2 mil for all 17 white ora slabs.

Ososis
04-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Ugh, I didn't want to but I can't resist. Buyout on all the white ora for 2,550,000

HermieTheDentist
04-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Ok I am out of the running for my original request. I can only afford 3 vaalorn at min bid.

Respectfully,
Matt

Frorin
04-12-2017, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry if you feel like everything wasn't above board Gnomad. I did state that I would entertain buyout offers on blocks of metal. The quote you've added above while doing well to express your discontent is out of context. I sold off all of my gear some months ago to pay for my kids medical bills and I've just recently been able to afford to come back. Trust me when I say it was no easy decision to sell off my slabs, but recent hunting outings where I've perished several times has got me thinking I need to get better gear so I can be a lazy hunter again and avoid writing some complicated script for a square.... anyway all said and done I thought I got a fair price and maybe someone got a deal but I made my decision. Now if in the future I pull a few slabs of whatever from the slab generator and you would like them for a perfect weapon you are hoping to make I would more than likely fork them over no charge unless it was golvern or veil iron. So please don't paint me as the bad guy I wasn't trying to be subversive just wanted to live up to my word regarding buyouts. He offered a fair sum I countered with a BO offer which he accepted and I went a step further to offer more detailed instructions on how everyone else could secure the slabs they wanted because I understood I didn't have enough for everyone. I wish I could just hand out endless slabs but I can't so this is what I got. I'll stand at the slab generator for hours and locker 300 + slabs of metal. Not for profit but for passion, because like Maetriks stated there is a certain pride when you make it yourself and I get that. I hope the prices are fair and I hope you can forgive me for not having enough slabs.

I might be a little drunk right now so I apologize for the wordiness of it all...

-frorin

tyrant-201
04-12-2017, 01:53 AM
I'm sorry if you feel like everything wasn't above board Gnomad. I did state that I would entertain buyout offers on blocks of metal. The quote you've added above while doing well to express your discontent is out of context. I sold off all of my gear some months ago to pay for my kids medical bills and I've just recently been able to afford to come back. Trust me when I say it was no easy decision to sell off my slabs, but recent hunting outings where I've perished several times has got me thinking I need to get better gear so I can be a lazy hunter again and avoid writing some complicated script for a square.... anyway all said and done I thought I got a fair price and maybe someone got a deal but I made my decision. Now if in the future I pull a few slabs of whatever from the slab generator and you would like them for a perfect weapon you are hoping to make I would more than likely fork them over no charge unless it was golvern or veil iron. So please don't paint me as the bad guy I wasn't trying to be subversive just wanted to live up to my word regarding buyouts. He offered a fair sum I countered with a BO offer which he accepted and I went a step further to offer more detailed instructions on how everyone else could secure the slabs they wanted because I understood I didn't have enough for everyone. I wish I could just hand out endless slabs but I can't so this is what I got. I'll stand at the slab generator for hours and locker 300 + slabs of metal. Not for profit but for passion, because like Maetriks stated there is a certain pride when you make it yourself and I get that. I hope the prices are fair and I hope you can forgive me for not having enough slabs.

I might be a little drunk right now so I apologize for the wordiness of it all...

-frorin

You said bid publicly. You didn't say offer a buyout publicly.

- Guy who offered a buyout privately who may or may not take offers for the eahnor slab. Probably not from Gnomad though.

Jhynnifer
04-12-2017, 10:05 AM
On a side note, completely unrelated to to the slabs... Frorin, what gear and weapons are you currently using? I have small collection of "decent" stuff and I'd be happy to donate to the cause. Giving up your GS stuff for your kids made my heart grow like 3 sizes today.

Frorin
04-12-2017, 11:38 AM
On a side note, completely unrelated to to the slabs... Frorin, what gear and weapons are you currently using? I have small collection of "decent" stuff and I'd be happy to donate to the cause. Giving up your GS stuff for your kids made my heart grow like 3 sizes today.

I've actually decided to start over with project pieces I like taking something plain and making it epic so I'll be getting in line for services. I've got it stuck in my head that I'm going 100% veil iron so I can get the post name title of Frorin Felagun the dwarven medorite... all jokes aside I'm getting silvers so I can find a set of veil iron full plate. I already have a veil iron shield and I have a veil iron morning star which I made and having enchanted right now. The plate is the last piece of the puzzle I'm hoping a few sets come out of Duskruin at the end of the month. I really appreciate the offer though. That is the thing about gemstone that keeps me coming back even though they fail to release mining / smelting, we have great people here.

Jhynnifer
04-12-2017, 05:17 PM
I've actually decided to start over with project pieces I like taking something plain and making it epic so I'll be getting in line for services. I've got it stuck in my head that I'm going 100% veil iron so I can get the post name title of Frorin Felagun the dwarven medorite... all jokes aside I'm getting silvers so I can find a set of veil iron full plate. I already have a veil iron shield and I have a veil iron morning star which I made and having enchanted right now. The plate is the last piece of the puzzle I'm hoping a few sets come out of Duskruin at the end of the month. I really appreciate the offer though. That is the thing about gemstone that keeps me coming back even though they fail to release mining / smelting, we have great people here.

Definitely, I'll keep a look out for veil iron as well. I also have some fodder laying around if you need some for alters.