PDA

View Full Version : Some appraisals

Izalude
04-04-2017, 09:19 AM
I'm trying to figure out my a rough estimate of some of the gear I have lying around... I could be convinced to take offers on the stuff I'm not really using, but that's not why I'm here. I want to figure out what my stuff is worth!

ARMOR
8x HCP brigandine armor
Max light, 13 lbs
some sea elven deck marine armor
The armor is crafted in the style of the Ashrim Elves, down to the details that mark it as military gear. At the collar, twin eagles of veniom denote the wearer's rank as Centurion. The right shoulder bears the badge of Koar affixed with small iron studs. Although it's doubtful any Ashrim armor survived the war, this battle gear is as true to Ta'Ashrim as possible. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

7x reinforced leather
some deep blue elven leathers
Constructed from supple sea thrak hide, the leathers are dyed a rich celestial blue with a slight oyster sheen. The flowing lines and expert stitch work hint at an elegance of craftsmanship, despite the worn and scoffed condition of the armor. One of the only remaining patches of luster is upon the left breast, where a small wave crest in silver thread gleams from the surrounding buffed leather, as if polished routinely. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. Two spherical depressions adorn the elven leathers, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold a swirling cardinal red orb, and a rich sunset orange orb.
max light 8 pounds, 2 slot fusion
Currently Has
+11 Dex orb (40)
+ 6 Dex bonus orb (46)
a lot of charges remaining

7x medium shield
7 pounds, 2 slot fusion
a wave-crested silver mithglin shield
Regally crafted of silver-hued mithglin, the front of the shield is polished to a mirror finish and features an aquamarine blue-traced cresting wave. Just above the etching is a representation of the constellation of the Trident set in coral and swirling blue aetherstones. Comfortable enarmes of supple, deep blue sea thrak hide leather are affixed to the back of the shield to ensure a firm grip. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. Two spherical depressions adorn the silver mithglin shield, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold a shining hoarfrost white orb, and a dusky moonlit silver orb.
Currently has
+12 spell aim bonus (47)
+6 spell aim ranks (42)
a lot of charges remaining

a 6x augmented breastplate, weighs 24
a leaf-linked faenor-veined cuirass
The elegant breastplate is made of hunter green interlocking plates and lined with thick layers of supple leather perforated for additional comfort. Small overlapping plates wrought in the shape of faenor-veined oak leaves compose the front of the armor and provide effective concealment within any woodland setting. Two larger, finely detailed leaves extend downward from the shoulders to cover the arm and end in a rounded point just above the elbow. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

5x swcp reinforced leathers, max light
Has fully unlocked anfelt scripts
some deep blue Ashrim battle leathers
Show:Crafted of supple sea thrak hide, the leathers are dyed a rich celestial blue. The flowing lines of the worn and scuffed leathers denote undeniable elegance, despite the travel dust deeply worked into the creases. Expertly stitched on the left breast, the signature wavecrest of Ta'Ashrim adds to the illustrious style. Stitched just below the crest are the words, "Admiral Aetheri Machtes." You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

a celestial blue rolaren shield
6x, pocketed medium shield, 6 pounds (altered)
Regally crafted of celestial blue rolaren, the front of the shield features a representation of the constellation of the trident in urglaes-edged, swirling aetherstones. Above the constellation is the crest of Ta'Ashrim in sterling silver and ivory. Comfortable enarmes of supple, celestial blue leather are affixed to the back of the shield. On the reverse of the shield, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

Weapons:
6x blessable Superior forged (+2 AVD +4% Damage)
a sharp runic Ardenai waraxe
Show: Masterfully crafted of sturdy rolaren, this formidable weapon is a perfect example of the rarely achieved balance between stout functionality and elegant design. Chatoyant rolaren in hues of forest green and gold forms the head, smoothly meeting edges of veil iron. Flowing Ardenai runes etched in the blade spiral down the sturdy veil iron haft which finishes in a polished sphere of emerald blazestar marked with the crest of House Ardenai. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Aetheri's crafting mark.
There appears to be something written on it.
In the Elven language, it reads:
Serenity

a 7x blessable perfect mithril longsword (+3 AVD 6% damage)
a sharp runic Ardenai kaskara
Dual edges of perfectly honed mithril comprise this tool of war. The cold grey metal is hammered and blackened to a perfect luster, displaying the quality of craftsmanship. Elven runes trace the length of the blade's fuller, their gold inlaid forms flowing together in graceful, vine-like patterns. Scorched vruul-hide wraps the dark faenor hilt, into which is set a squat emerald blazestar cabochon marked with the crest of House Ardenai. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Valgren's crafting mark. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the kaskara.
Exile

7x superior forged eahnor falchion
a dark runic crimson eahnor warblade
It imparts a bonus of +35 more than usual.
Forged of dark crimson eahnor, the blade of this masterfully crafted weapon is ornamented on both sides with a series of detailed runic sigils running parallel to the razor-sharp incarnadine edge. Gently recurving from tip to hilt, the blade reflects no light and shows no signs of wear. A solid piece of jet black kelyn, its darker veins still visible within the metal forms the ornate hilt and crossguard, which tapers downward into a despanal cabochon. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Aetheri's crafting mark.

Arkadeus, the Blood Lord
Clothing:
a cowled deep azure longcoat
Fully unlocked climate cloak with concealing hood
weighs 6/200 lbs
Show: Fashioned from wire-brushed deep azure leather, the duster features a voluminous hood and floor sweeping duster tails. The interior is lined with tan oilcloth to help keep the wearer warm and dry, while the matching oilcloth pockets and pouches do the same for their belongings. A row of copper-tipped rope braids descend the length of both winged lapels, a slight fray on the edges offering a weathered look.

a deeply hooded heavy blue cloak
Weighs 6, holds 140, has 33% weight reduction and Skellie scripts
Tailored from heavy, deep blue velvet, the full circle of cloth flares out at the wearer's knees. Several narrow wand-holding pockets have been sewn into the opaline silk lining, set at chest level for an easy draw. Embroidered argent knotwork spans the cloaks edges, matching tracery glinting from the contours of the extra deep hood. An elliptical mother-of-pearl brooch catches the garment at the throat, its polished surface inset with a wavecrest-shaped aquamarine. This heavy blue cloak has a mother-of-pearl brooch clasp at the neck, and you are currently wearing it with the hood down.

Dosselmeyer
04-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Good stuff! I do not have any numbers for you as I am recently returned myself. I'd be interested in some of those SA orbs though. :)