PDA

View Full Version : Herb Tomes

Schala
03-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Looking to either borrow or buy herb tomes for all regions excluding Wehnimer's Landing and Solhaven. These are the type that show forageable items in a single room. For borrowing, depending on timing, I should be able to get all the info I need within a week for them one at a time, possibly sooner depending on what else I've got going on. This is for a pretty massive project that ultimately will have some system based data shared on the wiki or somewhere else - and done in a manner that specifically does not render the tomes themselves obsolete or devalue their worth.

Allereli
03-27-2017, 06:10 PM
you know about narost tags and roomdata (http://www.virilneus.com/roomdata/room.php), right? just making sure

Ltlprprincess
03-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Never even realized this sort of thing existed.

Ardwen
03-27-2017, 06:33 PM
the tomes are great, but yeah Narost, Not sure all of the tomes even still exist sadly

mgoddess
03-27-2017, 07:06 PM
Not sure all of the tomes even still exist sadly
This would be sad, if true. I know my River's Rest herb tome is resting safely in one of the nooks of my locker, and isn't going anywhere any time soon. (I also know Nilandia once borrowed it, and I'm pretty sure the data she took from it became a part of narost/room-data.)

Schala
03-27-2017, 07:37 PM
I am very aware of narost and data tags, thank you! This duplicates neither and is for a completely different project.

Mgoddess , if you're willing, I'd love to borrow yours at some point. Also, if you want some of what I'm doing to be incorporated into narost data tags, it's relatively easy for me to go back and add them in. I've actually contributed to data tags in the past some.

mgoddess
03-27-2017, 08:05 PM
I am very aware of narost and data tags, thank you! This duplicates neither and is for a completely different project.

Mgoddess , if you're willing, I'd love to borrow yours at some point. Also, if you want some of what I'm doing to be incorporated into narost data tags, it's relatively easy for me to go back and add them in. I've actually contributed to data tags in the past some.
PM about details for borrowing the tome, if you would. :)

Schala
03-27-2017, 09:00 PM
PM sent :)

Schala
08-09-2017, 09:56 PM
With the new changes to FORAGE SENSE... I just want to revive this thread to mention that I am STILL interested in buying any Herb Tomes, in spite of their functionality being severely diminished. No longer any need to borrow any, however!