PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas. WARCLAIDHM IS LOCKED OUT.

Noble3
12-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Here's the story:
I was talking blantly OOC on the amulet. Then I went to the cliffs with my friend and I in the room, talked that I should have got my shrub altered to "george bush" for its name in the show. Later on, I called Zilana a prick (Well, she is..) anyway, read though this:

You say, "Damn, I should've thought of a name for it like on a piece of paper."
>'when I altered it
You say, "When I altered it."
>
Khastle nods.
>'Attached to the shrub is a piece of paper. It says, "Mr. George Bush"
You say, "Attached to the shrub is a piece of paper. It says, "Mr. George Bush"."
>l
[Coastal Cliffs]
A brisk wind from the Bay lashes against your skin as you move along the coastal cliffs overlooking the deep blue of the Darkstone to the north. Scraggly tree roots dangle from the rock face and provide a crude shelter for nesting fenvaoks. You also see the Warclaidhm disk and the merchant road.
Also here: Lord Khastle
Obvious paths: west
>point shr
You point at a miniature elf head-shaped shrub.
>'Its a shrub
You say, "Its a shrub."
>
Khastle laughs!
>chu
You chuckle.
>wh khas Sorry for my OOCness
You quietly whisper to Khastle, "Sorry for my OOCness."
>
* Tsaria just bit the dust!
>

You hear the subdued thoughts of Marikhen echo in your mind:
"Selling off a pair'a 3x fire-flarin' one-handed blades fer 100k apiece. One's a fiery steel "
>
Khastle shrugs.
>l
[Coastal Cliffs]
A brisk wind from the Bay lashes against your skin as you move along the coastal cliffs overlooking the deep blue of the Darkstone to the north. Scraggly tree roots dangle from the rock face and provide a crude shelter for nesting fenvaoks. You also see the Warclaidhm disk and the merchant road.
>

You hear the subdued thoughts of Rimsch echo in your mind:
"Does anyone know where Stephano resides?"
>wh khas Zilanas probably going to strike me down
You quietly whisper to Khastle, "Zilanas probably going to strike me down."
>

"Feh, cursed amulets."
>l
[Coastal Cliffs]
>stow shr
You put a miniature elf head-shaped shrub in your ancient robe.
>
Khastle chuckles.
>

You hear the subdued thoughts of Wodhenn echo in your mind:
"Selling a 4 enchanted broadsword with ice flares for 150k. Send me a thought if interested"
>

SEND[Zilana] I am going to do worse than that if you don't stop it.

>'If you ever decide to sell it, let me know ok?
You ask, "If you ever decide to sell it, let me know ok?"
>

You hear the subdued thoughts of Spaewife echo in your mind:
"my uncle is usually in nations I believe"
>

"Selling off a pair'a 3x fire-flarin' one-handed blades fer 100k apiece. One's a fiery steel cutlass that's built like a scimitar an' the other's a blackened glaes craquemarte that's built like a falchion. Send me a thought if yer interested in either'a'em."
>
Khastle nods.
>

"Also sellin' off a 4x enchanted gold-capped orase runestaff fer 80k. Send me a thought if y'want it."
>report Warning me for being OOC alone with my buddy? That's hilarious.
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>
* Taifeng just bit the dust!
>
Warclaidhm just appeared.
You feel yourself being pulled away...
[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping.
Obvious exits: none
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>
A shaft of scintillating light suddenly pierces the ceiling and strikes the ground next to you. The beam of light then explodes in a shower of sparks and Zilana is standing in its place.
>
Zilana smiles.
>
Zilana says, "You are not at a table."
>
Zilana says, "You are out in the open."
>'With someone else..and no one else in the room.
You say, "With someone else..and no one else in the room."
>
Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."
>
Zilana says, "You know you are not to be OOC in the game in open areas."
>
Zilana says, "Take the converstion to a table or IM"S."
>
Zilana says, "You exchanged Im's so I know you have his."
>nod
You nod.
>"Let me ask you this
You say, "Let me ask you this."
>
* Orahan just bit the dust!
>'If I was anyone else, with no warnings. Would you even give a crap to pull them in?
You ask, "If I was anyone else, with no warnings. Would you even give a crap to pull them in?"
>l
[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping. You also see the Warclaidhm disk.
Also here: GameMaster Zilana
>'I even offered you happy holidays. You shun it and dont respond
You say, "I even offered you happy holidays. You shun it and dont respond."
>'Whats wrong with you?
You ask, "Whats wrong with you?"
>
Zilana says, "If we didn't get reports daily of you being OOC."
>'Daily?
You ask, "Daily?"
>
Zilana says, "People don't like it when you are doing it on the net and you were told to stop it."
>
* Exsul just bit the dust!
>
Zilana says, "So my suggestion is stop being OOC in any area except a table."
>'Are you jewish?
You ask, "Are you jewish?"
>"Do you not like to be friendly?
You ask, "Do you not like to be friendly?"
>"I'm sorry, I should've said happy holidays
You say, "I'm sorry, I should've said happy holidays."
>
Zilana asks, "Are you going to stop being OOC?"
>"I'll try my best. Best be put if you'd stop being a prick.
You say, "I'll try my best. Best be put if you'd stop being a prick."
>'sometimes you strike me the wrong way
You say, "Sometimes you strike me the wrong way."
>
* Lisennia just bit the dust!
>'You won't even say happy holidays
You say, "You won't even say happy holidays."
>"do you think I'm some kind of criminal that doesn't deserve any respect in real life?
You ask, "Do you think I'm some kind of criminal that doesn't deserve any respect in real life?"
>l
[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping. You also see the Warclaidhm disk.
>
Zilana says, "We are talking about you being OOC once we are done we can exchange pleasantries."
>
Zilana says, "I don't want this conversation derailed just because you want to talk about something else."
>'And the issue about Ardwen. I've ignored he, yet he continues to harass me. I've ignored him completely. I reported and assisted, and he is free of charge. I tried to contact you on this.
You say, "And the issue about Ardwen. I've ignored he, yet he continues to harass me. I've ignored him completely. I reported and assisted, and he is free of charge. I tried to contact you on this."
>'Funny how it only works one way
You say, "Funny how it only works one way."
>'And I will stop talking OOC.
You say, "And I will stop talking OOC."
>
Zilana says, "You will never know if or what we do to other players."
>'I realise that
You say, "I realise that."
>'Its private
You say, "Its private."
>
Zilana says, "And the next time you use a vulgarity on anyone be it staff member or player you will get another warning."
>'Vulgarity?
You ask, "Vulgarity?"
>
* Tenzim just bit the dust!
>
Zilana says, "Calling someone a prick is a vulgarity."
>'Ahhh, I see.
You say, "Ahhh, I see."
>l
[Consultation Lounge]
>
Zilana says, "And it doesn't improve how people will deal with you by doing such."
>'Since you honestly do not care for me, in fact Im' sure you despise me the character as well as the player. If I ignore ardwen and continue to assist if he does abide by it, will you say something to him, at least?
You ask, "Since you honestly do not care for me, in fact Im' sure you despise me the character as well as the player. If I ignore ardwen and continue to assist if he does abide by it, will you say something to him, at least?"
>
* Graewolf just bit the dust!
>
Zilana says, "I have nothing against you or your character. I asked you to stop being OOC and you continued it."
>
Zilana says, "When you were asked again you reported that you felt I was wrong."
>'I REPORT'd about Bob being unresposive and scripting AFK
You say, "I REPORT'd about Bob being unresposive and scripting AFK."
>'I got no response.
You say, "I got no response. ."
>"If I was anyone else
You say, "If I was anyone else."
>"Trying to help out like I was
You say, "Trying to help out like I was."
>
Zilana says, "That doesn't mean something didn't happen."
>sigh
You sigh.
>
Zilana says, "Again you will never know if we do something to another player."
>'Why are you always on my arse chasing me?
You ask, "Why are you always on my arse chasing me?"
>'Do you have some script that types in 'look warclaidhm' everyone second in the room I'm in?
You ask, "Do you have some script that types in 'look warclaidhm' everyone second in the room I'm in?"
>
Zilana says, "Because you refuse to play the game within the rules."
>
* Raquele just bit the dust!
>
Zilana says, "If you had not been on the net talking OOC no one would have even bothered you."
>
Zilana says, "If you had not decided to go to the cliffs and talk about George Bush no one would bother you."
>"George Bush is a name
You say, "George Bush is a name."
>'It could be a name in Elanthai
You say, "It could be a name in Elanthai."
>"So whats your point?
You ask, "So whats your point?"
>
Zilana asks, "You don't understand my point?"
>'And notice I had a shrub
You say, "And notice I had a shrub."
>tap shr
You tap a miniature elf head-shaped shrub.
>'I don't feel saying that I wanted to name my shrub Bush was OOC
You say, "I don't feel saying that I wanted to name my shrub Bush was OOC."
>l
[Consultation Lounge]
>
Zilana says, "Ok and I need to let you know that I am warning you for the OOC."
>

Warclaidhm, this is an official warning, that Out of Genre Behavior is against GemStone IV policy. If you persist in ignoring these warnings, you risk losing permanent access to GemStone IV on all of your accounts.

If you feel this warning was received in error, please speak to a GameHost by typing ASSIST REQUEST.

You can also learn more about GemStone IV policies online, by typing POLICY while in the game or by visiting http://www.play.net/gs4/gamepolicy.asp.

>
* Lewk just bit the dust!
>'Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."
You say, "Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."."
>
Zilana says, "And because you decided to curse at me."
>'You made it sound like I wasn't going to get one.
You say, "You made it sound like I wasn't going to get one."
>
Zilana says, "I am sorry but you don't seem to understand when we ask you not to do thing."
>
* Jerran just bit the dust!
>
Zilana says, "You insist on doing things over and over and then arguing that we are wrong."
>
You have converted one Combat Maneuver Training Point from your unlearning pool to your learned pool.
>'Alright, perhaps your right. That is just my demeanor
You say, "Alright, perhaps your right. That is just my demeanor."
>'But next time
You say, "But next time."
>"Just.
You say, "Just."
>'Don't say
You say, "Don't say."
>'Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."."
You say, "Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."."."
>'That made it sound like you werent going to give it
You say, "That made it sound like you werent going to give it."
>'Then you do.
You say, "Then you do."
>'You knew I didn't want one, so you said that. I never wanted one
You say, "You knew I didn't want one, so you said that. I never wanted one."
>
Zilana says, "Also I am going to request a lockout so maybe you can rethink how you play the game."
>
Zilana says, "And you are also getting a warning for vulgarity."
>chu
You chuckle.
>'And how long will the lockout be?
You ask, "And how long will the lockout be?"
>

Warclaidhm, this is an official warning, that Sexually Explicit Language is against GemStone IV policy. If you persist in ignoring these warnings, you risk losing permanent access to GemStone IV on all of your accounts.

If you feel this warning was received in error, please speak to a GameHost by typing ASSIST REQUEST.

You can also learn more about GemStone IV policies online, by typing POLICY while in the game or by visiting http://www.play.net/gs4/gamepolicy.asp.

>
Zilana says, "I am going to request 60 days."
>'all for talking OOC
You say, "All for talking OOC."
>'Wow
You say, "Wow."
>'And you did this on christmas day
You say, "And you did this on christmas day."
>'How nice of you
You say, "How nice of you."
>"Also you said, if I cursed at you again you'd warn me for that. I didn't, but you warned me anyway?
You ask, "Also you said, if I cursed at you again you'd warn me for that. I didn't, but you warned me anyway?"
>
* Chadwolf is off to a rough start! He just bit the dust!
>'Deep down inside, Zilana, you seem to even contradict yourself. I think you've been waiting for this moment, for along, long time
You say, "Deep down inside, Zilana, you seem to even contradict yourself. I think you've been waiting for this moment, for along, long time."
>
Zilana says, "I am sorry but hopefully you will rethink how you play this game."
>"Just, don't say things you don't mean
You say, "Just, don't say things you don't mean."
>'And your not sorry
You say, "And your not sorry."
>'You said you wouldn't warn me, twice.
You say, "You said you wouldn't warn me, twice."
>
You feel yourself being pulled away...
[The Cell]
You are in a specially-created exitless room. This room was created because of your unacceptable activities in GemStone, which will no longer be tolerated. Please contact us at lockout@simutronics.com for further information, if you desire.
>tune psinet
What were you referring to?
>

[Edited on 12-26-2004 by Noble3]

Snapp
12-25-2004, 10:39 PM
Oh shit. Merry Christmas to the rest of Gemstone!

12-25-2004, 10:43 PM
I feel bad for the MODs here all of a sudden...

Hopefully he won't take this an some kind of excuse to excercise his childish infancy on these boards even more.

[Edited on 12-26-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-25-2004, 10:49 PM
YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW.

:ban: True.

:heart: Zilana

Time for some :pizza: and :beer:

About time the GM's cracked down on you. :clap:

I'd REALLY like to see the whole log too :rah:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-25-2004, 10:52 PM
Oh, I can't wait to read his blog about this one.

[Edited on 12-26-2004 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

The Cat In The Hat
12-25-2004, 10:57 PM
I sooo :heart: Zilana.

Don't worry, if he brings his shit here the mods won't let it go on long.

haahaa
Members viewing this page: AestheticDeath, Flurbins, Izzy101, Jack, Jolena, Stanley Burrell, Stunseed, Talben, The Cat In The Hat (3 Guests)

peam
12-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Best present ever.

Alarke
12-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Wow.. right on time Zilana!

Chyrain
12-25-2004, 11:06 PM
now if only someone would ban him from psinet...we can start this new year right.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Dang, I'm at my folks house and don't wanna install PSINET. Someone save the clips!

Joe
12-25-2004, 11:55 PM
I'd say that Doofhm is a tool...but...

Good riddance.

Chadj
12-26-2004, 12:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH.

I do not see Arkans around, so I will take this moment to say for him..

FUCKING PWNED!!!!1!!1!!

Varsus
12-26-2004, 12:24 AM
It may bring joy to you all, but I do not think that if that is "all" that went on it deserved a lockout.

I know alot of you think its ok because it is warclaidhm, but what if it was not, what if it was you and a GM gave you a lockout before even a warning?

My question... If it was not him, will it still be a "Merry Christmas"?

-Varsus

Noble3
12-26-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Varsus
It may bring joy to you all, but I do not think that if that is "all" that went on it deserved a lockout.

I know alot of you think its ok because it is warclaidhm, but what if it was not, what if it was you and a GM gave you a lockout before even a warning?

My question... If it was not him, will it still be a "Merry Christmas"?

-Varsus

That is all that went on! My record sucks. In the past 4 yeras Ive had about 9 warnings and one 30 day lockout

theotherjohn
12-26-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Noble3

you got this very clear warning and yet continued.

you have no right to complain

just buy a complete account from eBay or GSauctions and continue playing

Caramia
12-26-2004, 12:59 AM
You know, 9 warnings and two lockouts in four years (if it's even been that many) is way too many and probably a lot more than the average normal person playing GS earns. Only one character of mine has a warning, the rest of my "family" doesn't even have a soaping and has never been OOCed. It's not that hard to remain in-character.

Go back and read the other post you created recently where you were warned by us about being OOC and why you shouldn't be OOC openly. It's not like we didn't try to help you understand, and still -- even a GM can't get it through your head!

Do you really need it explained to you why calling your shrub George Bush is OOC? Here's a clue then... there is not one but TWO famous George Bushs' that are modern and OOC. When you're walking around in the medieval fantasy of GS, and you talk about George Bush, do you think someone is going to think you mean another player in the Landing or the President of the United States?

Think about it while you have the time off.

Tsa`ah
12-26-2004, 01:04 AM
Someone should just offer to pay the subscription as a bribe to keep him locked out.

Numbers
12-26-2004, 01:40 AM
It's about damn time.

I find it ironic that, in the log, you fall back on the "If it was anybody else" bullshit.

Don't you get it? For some strange and messed up reason, the GM's have been light on you.

If you were "anybody else," you would have been locked out permanently a LONG time ago.

I guess they take pity on suicidal retards.

[Edited on 12-26-2004 by 3704558]

Sean of the Thread
12-26-2004, 01:45 AM
YES THERE IS A <insert diety here>!!!

That's awesome muahahah.

P.s. I've not had a warning in all my 9 years.

Drew
12-26-2004, 01:47 AM
You ask, "Are you jewish?"

Oh Warclaidhm, we can't take you anywhere.

Fengus
12-26-2004, 03:08 AM
Warc, you antagonize people. While someone may or may not have an axe to grind with you, I'll tell you the same thing I said to Chadric, you and only you give them the oppurtunity to use it.

Being OOC is against policy, if you are an angel, and get called out for doing it alone in a public room you would not get warned. I've cursed many times, accidentally in game, I've gotten one SEND, and never had any discussion with a GM about it. Calling a GM a prick is plain begging for a reaction. This is as much a life lesson as you're likely to get in GS, antagonizing someone with power over you is like saying, "Please ram me hard in the ass in whatever way you see fit."

I do think it was incredibly stupid for this GM to talk to you in such a way that if you showed remorse or appoligized, you might not get a warning, when in the end you got a warning and a ban. But I'm not convinced the log is complete, so will leave it at that.

Vesi
12-26-2004, 04:58 AM
Quit griping and go snuggle with your vector calculus book.

Also, study some social skills in these next two months. Seriously.

Vesi

Sean
12-26-2004, 07:16 AM
I was unaware that rules were suspended for christmas.

Miss X
12-26-2004, 07:44 AM

You must be really stupid to think that you didn't deserve that. Zilana is one of the nicests GM's around and you were so rude to her, I would have done the exact same thing in her shoes. It was like she was talking to a brick wall, you just didn't get it. Hopefully she is right, this lockout might give you time to think about how you roleplay (or don't roleplay) your character.

It is beyond my understanding why anyone would play a RPG if they have no inclination to actually roleplay. I mean, at least do the OOC stuff in whispers, or on AIM, not outloud in a room.

You have had nine warnings and two lockouts... I mean jeez even you must see that it isnt normal for the average GS player. I mean, personally I've had no warnings on any of my characters ever and I think the vast majority of people are the same. If you can't stick to the policy (which BTW isnt exactly hard to follow) then you really shouldn't be playing at all.

HarmNone
12-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Repeated warnings were given by Zilana before she issued the in-game warning and ousted you from the game for 60 days:

Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."

Zilana says, "If we didn't get reports daily of you being OOC."

Zilana says, "People don't like it when you are doing it on the net and you were told to stop it."

Zilana says, "So my suggestion is stop being OOC in any area except a table."

Zilana asks, "Are you going to stop being OOC?"

Zilana says, "Calling someone a prick is a vulgarity."
Zilana says, "And it doesn't improve how people will deal with you by doing such."

Zilana says, "Because you refuse to play the game within the rules."

Throughout this entire interchange, you did nothing but argue and insult.

Once Zilana realized that you were not paying the least bit of attention to what she was saying, but merely arguing and insulting, she did what she should have done. She confirmed that you did not understand her point (with your help, I might add), and you decided to tell her what to say and what not to say. You made it quite clear that you DID NOT understand that naming your shrub George Bush was OOC. If you can't understand something that freaking simple, you don't belong in the game!

Additionally, Zilana said she'd give you the warning if you wanted it. From your comments, you made it perfectly clear that you didn't give a shit, you were going to say your piece. I did not read her comment as saying she would NOT warn you. I did, however, read your continued argumentative comments as begging for a warning:

You say, "It could be a name in Elanthai."

You ask, "So whats your point?"

Zilana asks, "You don't understand my point?"

You say, "I don't feel saying that I wanted to name my shrub Bush was OOC."

You say, "But next time."

You say, "Just."

You say, "Don't say."

You say, "Zilana says, "If you would like the warning I will be glad to give it to you."."."

You say, "That made it sound like you werent going to give it."

You say, "Then you do."

You say, "You knew I didn't want one, so you said that. I never wanted one."

In the following conversation, you make a really stupid commment. Umm, it wasn't anyone else, with no warnings. It was YOU, with at least 9 warnings and a lockout on your record. You top that off by calling the GM a vulgar name:

You ask, "If I was anyone else, with no warnings. Would you even give a crap to pull them in?"

You say, "I'll try my best. Best be put if you'd stop being a prick."

In short, little boy, you got exactly what you asked for. The GMs don't HAVE to put up with your antics. They've warned you. They've locked you out to give you time to think. They've warned you some more. You still don't seem to get the picture.

Were it me, you'd have a permaban. If you act like an idiot, you'll be treated like an idiot. I think they're far too kind.

Mistomeer
12-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Fuck yes, 60 days without Warclaidhm.

DeV
12-26-2004, 10:16 AM
I have never interacted with your character in game *Thank God* but I must say you being locked out is very much deserved.

It is neither standard nor average for a player to have that amount of warnings and lockouts.

You were arrogant with the GM for no reason. You should have been thanking her when she initially said she wasn't going to warn you. *You* continued to be the vulgar name you called her and she handled herself quite well when dealing with someone like you. Bravo.

12-26-2004, 10:27 AM
I still don't see how people get themselves locked out. It really is no easy feat.

- Arkans

Wezas
12-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Way to Narc out Bob, Prick.

NihilistInc
12-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Good things happen to good people.

Merry Christmas you stupid fuck.

Stunseed
12-26-2004, 11:32 AM
I'd imitate Nakiro's wall of LOL, but I figure this one works much better.

:bye:

Hulkein
12-26-2004, 12:07 PM
Oh no..... now he might buy WoW!11/

Artha
12-26-2004, 12:19 PM
You feel the memory of Warclaidhm blend with yours for a moment, and see their location as they last saw it:
[The Cell]
You are in a specially-created exitless room. This room was created because of your unacceptable activities in GemStone, which will no longer be tolerated. Please contact us at lockout@simutronics.com for further information, if you desire.

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~gulledge/c/gr/pwn3d.jpg

Nieninque
12-26-2004, 12:28 PM
[Private]-Chica: "why the fuck did wardoofhm psinet locate me omg"
[PrivateTo]-Chica: "lmao...dont worry, its not like he is coming looking for you"
[Private]-Chica: "HAHAHAHAHA "

crazymage
12-26-2004, 12:32 PM
i told him about her secret love for him

Stunseed
12-26-2004, 12:34 PM
< Oh no..... now he might buy WoW!11/ >

It would be hilarious if he got it for X-mas, and you're right. Quick! Someone make Warclaidhm on Argent Dawn so he can't use it.

TheRoseLady
12-26-2004, 02:10 PM
You know the saddest part is that he was STILL talking about Ardwen.

You need to find a new hobby. Or pick up a free mud somewhere where you can say/do what you want and no one will care/listen to your bitching.

I somehow doubt that he will learn his lesson.

Methais
12-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Not to stray away from the celebration of Warclaidhm PWNAGE, but...

<<Zilana says, "You know you are not to be OOC in the game in open areas."
>
Zilana says, "Take the converstion to a table or IM"S.">>

Did they change the "Tables aren't considered private and you're not supposed to be OOC at them." rule?

Nieninque
12-26-2004, 02:13 PM
Probably when you had to be invited to a table

Methais
12-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Even back when you originally had to be invited to a table, (before you didn't have to be invited to a table) they would tell us tables aren't considered private.

[Edited on 12-26-2004 by Methais]

Snapp
12-26-2004, 02:53 PM
As far as I know, since you have to invite to have someone at your table, they're private and you can be OOC/curse if you desire.

Originally posted by HarmNone
Were it me, you'd have a permaban. If you act like an idiot, you'll be treated like an idiot. I think they're far too kind.
Couldn't agree more! :yes:

Methais
12-26-2004, 03:13 PM
That's what I used to think as well. If you ask a staff member though, most of them (won't say all, since a lot really don't know jack shit) will tell you that only latchable rooms are considered private.

Not that it really matters though, I was just wondering.

Anyway, back to Warclaidhm pwnage celebration...

Fengus
12-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Tables are private in the sense that OOC and other no nos in public are acceptable there. Now all this really means I think is that flagged stuff doesn't register anywhere when spoken in a table.

For instance many curses are flagged and show up for someone or are alerted to some thing, this doesn't happen at tables.

Now there is a question of privacy WRT to GMs, that is GMs can't look in on you. I think if anywhere thats the lockable rooms, tables aren't that.

12-26-2004, 11:36 PM
Tables, eh?

I am not the table hider, but have noticed on one occasion that if you are the only person at a table and do decide to hide, others can randomly end up at your table.

Scott
12-26-2004, 11:45 PM
I've always been told tables were not private. I said pimp at a table one time (although 2 other people were there and in on the conversation) and I ended up reading policy. I never knew it was that way, but I was told that the only private areas are locked areas.....

Kainen
12-26-2004, 11:47 PM
How come all the good stuff happened when I left town and was without a computer for 2 days??

Wezas
12-26-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
Quick! Someone make Warclaidhm on Argent Dawn so he can't use it.

Female Tauren Warclaidhm created on Argent Dawn this past afternoon.

12-26-2004, 11:48 PM
I let the F bomb fly freely at tables when I am with friends.

- Arkans

Noble3
12-26-2004, 11:57 PM
What I don't understand is HOW THE FUCK are these moderators mods if they can't keep a thread on topic? Jesus christ, get back on track.

At least the mod moved it to the appropriate place.

Warclaidhm throws some firewood in the fire, making it glow brilliantly and flare up. He then blows gently on the small fire, which causes the fire to lash out even more violently! Let the flames begin!

1, 2, 3 ..

*DONG*

FIGHT!

HarmNone
12-27-2004, 12:03 AM
Maybe we find the direction the thread is taking more interesting than the original topic. :shrug:

12-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
I let the F bomb fly freely at tables when I am with friends.

- Arkans

As you should. I am just wondering about someone who might be of Bob age, hides at a table, and then gets offended by unsuspecting passerbys. Or is it, how we say in Chinese, tougho sheeto?

Tsa`ah
12-27-2004, 12:05 AM
What I don't understand is HOW THE FUCK are these moderators mods if they can't keep a thread on topic? Jesus christ, get back on track.

At least the mod moved it to the appropriate place.

1. I hate moving the retarded threads you start. Read the folder descriptions and post appropriately.

2. Don't tell us how to do our job.

3. If you don't like it, leave, apply, report, start another thread in the appropriate folder.

4. Fuck off.

Edaarin
12-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Reading this thread makes me feel like drinking bleach.

There is absolutely no way that anyone can actually be this socially inept. Someone just ban his IP so that he can't even read the boards.

Tsa`ah
12-27-2004, 01:53 AM
Ed's getting cranky in his old age.

I get a laugh out of it all. On one hand I have Scooter Boy's idiotic tripe and innocent act; on the other hand we get the people that defend him.

A laugh a minute I'm telling you. If I could only can it and sell it.

Edaarin
12-27-2004, 01:56 AM
I'm about 10 months away from being able to drink legally.

I'm also wondering whether or not the U.S. should make people pass a test or something before they're allowed to raise children.

12-27-2004, 02:01 AM
That's cliche, Kevinhm is permanently transfixed in the anal stage, so it wouldn't really be fair to assume the proposition of him actually being raised to some sort of higher intelligence level, which in his case, would be unachievable.

12-27-2004, 06:41 AM
Anyway, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Warclaidhm&r=f

Parkbandit
12-27-2004, 09:02 AM
All I have to say is..
IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Zilana has always been one of my most favorite GMs and now has earned the title of BEST GM EVER.

It's about time someone FINALLY said "Enough is Enough" and looked back at his history and determined that his $15 simply was not worth recieving every month.

I'm just sad that I don't play GS4 anymore to be celebrating in person. :(

Parkbandit
12-27-2004, 02:28 PM
It's not like you didn't have clues this was coming Kevinhm.. You posted this in a thread titled "Almost banned for 60 days to permanently":

Originally posted by LordWarclaidhm on 10-20-2004 at 07:16 PM
Well, you got your wish folks. 1 more time I get pulled in, I WILL be either locked out permently, or 60 day lockout.

Gotta love GM Zilana. I never went to the hearthstone porch to bother ardwen, I went there because some of my friends sometimes were there, and whenever I WAS there I ignored him.

After 9 Official warnings and countless GM sends telling you to knock it off.. they finally did something they should have done years ago. I'm just sad it's only a 60 day lockout.

drigore
12-27-2004, 03:19 PM
High maintainance character = watched by GM's for you being a twit.

About time, maybe you'll learn something...nah not this time either I'm sure.

Shari
12-27-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm with Edaarin here. LICENSE TO BREED, PEOPLE.

That is all.

Artha
12-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Like he's ever going to spawn anyway.

Nieninque
12-27-2004, 05:26 PM
FOR FUCKS SAKE ARTHA!!!!!

thats a mental image I really didnt need

TheRoseLady
12-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Scott
I've always been told tables were not private. I said pimp at a table one time (although 2 other people were there and in on the conversation) and I ended up reading policy. I never knew it was that way, but I was told that the only private areas are locked areas.....

Scott this happened to a friend of mine, he was talking at a table about something and said that someone was pimping something and got a send over it. I'm kind of shocked that this happened to another player, I just assumed that because of the GM involved - that it was more of a personal issue. It actually lead to him taking a break, but this was before the tables were changed back to invite only.

Drinin
12-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Awesome.

12-27-2004, 06:37 PM
I am an upstanding citizen, but do know that saying "Pimp," will give you an automated slap on the wrists, I don't think it's an official warning unless a GM makes it so.

Nieninque
12-27-2004, 06:39 PM
Go stanley...one more

Snapp
12-27-2004, 06:40 PM
I've talked OOC and cursed at tables recently and never got anything. Weird.. maybe it's just a new thing.. or I was just lucky.

12-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
Go stanley...one more

GO ME. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. NO IT'S NOT... BUT ANYWAY...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Somewhere, the rabbits are crying Idiothm.

Drew2
12-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I think Warclaidhm should be banned from PC too.

Think about it. Wouldn't your life be better if you never had to read another word written by him again?

I think so.

IT CAN BE KRANAR'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO US!!!!11

[Edited on 12-28-2004 by Tayre]

SpunGirl
12-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Thanks, WarIPhm, for proving again and again that you are a worthless piece of fuck.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Blessed Be on Yule, and here's to NO WARCLAIDHM IN 2005. I pray that your lockout is made permanent (and I don't even pray).

-K

Toxicvixen
12-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Maybe if we pay Kranar... Who is willing to start up a Collection? :grin: How much would it be worth never to have to see Warclaidhm and his many guises on the PC boards again? Then again PB wouldn't have nearly as much fun without him... PB happiness or never seeing Warclaidhm again, what would you choose?

Wezas
12-28-2004, 02:39 PM
I'd throw a dollar or 2 in the pot. $5 if he makes it an Xcalibur-Warclaidhm combo.

Parkbandit
12-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Toxicvixen
Maybe if we pay Kranar... Who is willing to start up a Collection? :grin: How much would it be worth never to have to see Warclaidhm and his many guises on the PC boards again? Then again PB wouldn't have nearly as much fun without him... PB happiness or never seeing Warclaidhm again, what would you choose?

PB happiness > Warclaidhm in any form

SpunGirl
12-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
I'd throw a dollar or 2 in the pot. $5 if he makes it an Xcalibur-Warclaidhm combo.

Hell fucking YES.

-K

SpunGirl
12-28-2004, 09:47 PM
To all GM's -- Friendly POLICY question. · on 12/28/2004 8:20:03 PM 15354

My character, Warclaidhm, was recently locked out.

Before he was, he had approximately 9 warnings in the past, as well as one lockout. Playing Warclaidhm, I REPORT'd many times it was not nessicarly, and pushed the patience of the GameMasters ability to do their job.

I also talked OOC very often. One day in paticular, I was talking OOC outloud on the net, about DFredux status, when several people reported me. The GM told me to stop, so I did..for then.

A few minutes later, I took a friend to Coastal Cliffs to test my attack strength. I showed him my shrub I had obtained from Ebons. It was altered. I jokingly said outloud I should've had a piece of paper tattched to it in the show saying, "George Bush".

It was a shrub, get it? Shrub = bush. Bush is the presidents name in real life. Pretty OOC.

A female GM saw this, which will go by as NamelessFemaleGM. saw this, (And I said this since there was only my friend in the room. No one else. However, the room was open..)

And before she sent me a message again, I WHISPER'd to my friend saying "Sorry about being OOC. NamelessFemaleGM is probably going to strike me down.

She replied:

SEND[NamelessFemaleGM]: I'm going to do alot more then that if you don't stop.

The day I got locked out, (and the day all this happened) was christmas. So I rudely reported back "What are you going to do? Warn me for this on christmas for being OOC?"

Sure enough, I got an offical warning after this paticular GM even said she wouldn't warn me.

I also called her a pric* (Rather vulgar term for a man. Which is not sexually explixit.)

I got 2 warnings:
1) For Sexually Explicit Language.
2) For OOG purposes. (Being OOC outloud. Thus causing a disturbance on the net. I'd think this was rather Disruptive behavior, than OOG?)

On top of this, I also got a 60 day lockout on the same day (Which happened to be christmas)

So, since my email does not work, and I cannot access hotmail.com to make a new account for email, I am wondering why clearly I had gotten a lockout, can I have a GM's opinion, if it was deserved?

Thank you.

Replies can be found on the thread:
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=5&topic=3&message= 1535

Frigging hilarious.

-K

HarmNone
12-28-2004, 09:58 PM
Heh. Looks like Emeradan has closed the thread. ;)

SpunGirl
12-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Le crie. I guess just because we're exposed to his idiocy doesn't mean everyone has to be. Hey, there's something the officials have over the PC... who woulda thought?

-K

[Edited on 12-29-2004 by SpunGirl]

Eiderfleur
12-28-2004, 10:10 PM
DAMNIT I didn't get to see the replies... anyone manage to see them before the thread was closed?

Kriztian
12-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Eiderfleur
DAMNIT I didn't get to see the replies... anyone manage to see them before the thread was closed?

They weren't that exciting. One of them was mine. I simply informed him he should not be asking for GM opinions on a lockout and that he should e-mail FEEDBACK as per policy. And, of course, that he was just violating more policies by his actions.

He claims his e-mail isn't working.

Kriztian
12-28-2004, 10:23 PM
And this just in...

Re: To all GM's -- Friendly POLICY question. [CLOSED] · on 12/28/2004 9:20:05 PM 15363

Honestly, Emeradan, why did you delete this thread when I was asking in a friendly, non flaming matter??

Please email at tejan@npgcable.com, my parents email.

Am I in fault for posting this here? Please explain where ELSE I could've posted it?

All Forums -> Gemstone IV -> Discussion with Simutronics -> The Bad, and the ugly (general complaints)

All I saw was one reply from one response in which I didn't see that one either. There were 8 replies, yet each one was deleted, with no explaination oncesoever?

I posted something before on here about this, I managed to say it in a friendly, anoynmous way, yet you delete all of the responses with no explaination?

Was this my fault?

I can only imagation.

Instead of just ignore my reponse here, PLEASE email at tejan@npgcable.com with a explaination why, or just reply. I'm honestly getting tired of finding a honest geniune reason for something on here, in which I ask a question in a friendly manner, and it gets deleted.

Soulpieced
It's really not that hard to setup a new yahoo or gmail account.

GSLeloo
I have to ask... that is seriously him? Like... how? I just don't get it "I have been locked out, have had continuous warnings, and I talk OOC". It's so hard to imagine that that is actually him saying that stuff. Tell me the LJ isn't actually him...

SpunGirl
12-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Someone should email his parents and tell them what a serious serial killer waiting to happen their son is.

-K

Kriztian
12-28-2004, 10:34 PM
Re: To all GM's -- Friendly POLICY question. [CLOSED] · on 12/28/2004 9:33:32 PM 15366

Further posts in this thread will be removed, and TAC warnings issued.

~
Emeradan
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET

SpunGirl
12-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Fair enough. Warclaidhm makes an ass of himself YET again. If he was notching a belt with these accomplishments, it'd be in total tatters by now.

-K

HarmNone
12-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Let's all just pray to whatever dieties we feel might be listening that he doesn't bring his little whine here......:scared:

Caramia
12-28-2004, 11:00 PM
What I have to wonder is why, after we give him reason upon reason here for why the GM locked him out, he still obsessively must go to the official boards and ask another group of people what he did wrong. Did he really expect a GM was going to answer him about a confidential matter in a public forum?

Let me see if I can be succinct -- that means short and to the point, Warclaidhm:

1.) She never said she wouldn't give you a warning, she told you she would give you one if you didn't stop. You didn't really stop AND you argued about being OOC with her!

2.) You argued with a GM about policy. GMs + Policy = Non-negotiable.

3.) You now admit you knew George Bush was OOC, yet you pretended it wasn't when you were talking with the GM. That's sort of like lying.

4.) You called her a prick, which IS sexual and was directed to the wrong gender. Prick means penis.

5.) Christmas... so what? You think that just because the full complement of GMs might be involved with family and friends you can get away with being OOC? What does Christmas have to do with talking OOC? Absolutely nothing!

6.) Instead of apologizing and telling her she was right -- you were wrong, you argued with her and insulted her. Try that with a cop when you are in a position to get a ticket, which is as close a simile to a game warning as you can get.

Why can't you take these answers, the answers of others, the answers Zilana gave when she was talking to you, wrap your little brain around it and understand why you got a lockout? What are you looking for by continuing to ask about it? Attention? Pity? Love?

I just don't get why you don't get it.

Joe
12-28-2004, 11:01 PM
I'd suggest using one syllable words, but I think you'd lose him after the first three.

Joe
12-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Quote: I also called her a pric* (Rather vulgar term for a man. Which is not sexually explixit.)

So...why mask it on the boards? Dur...

Methais
12-28-2004, 11:51 PM
<<Heh. Looks like Emeradan has closed the thread.>>

Now there's a big surprise. I swear sometimes I think him and Ysbail are siblings.

But nobody cares about him, so......

<<Please email at tejan@npgcable.com, my parents email.>>

Someone should compile a list of all the reasons (with pasted examples) of why Warclaidhm's parents failed at parenting and indicate to them just how much of a waste of life their son is and how he will probably make headlines one day for going to school with a machine gun and opening fire.

[Edited on 12-29-2004 by Methais]

Parkbandit
12-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by MethaisSomeone should compile a list of all the reasons (with pasted examples) of why Warclaidhm's parents failed at parenting and indicate to them just how much of a waste of life their son is and how he will probably make headlines one day for going to school with a machine gun and opening fire.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/warclaidhm/

Wezas
12-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Looks like he needs another update that includes his lockout.

*nudge*

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-29-2004, 11:13 AM
He's probably so depressed he hasn't had time to do it.

Parkbandit
12-29-2004, 11:20 AM
He's too busy calling Billing.. emailing FEEDBACK and posting on any message board he can find on how he was WRONGED!

DeV
12-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Parents should be allowed to return defective babies at birth or anytime thereafter.

Darnell
12-29-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by DeV
Parents should be allowed to return defective babies at birth or anytime thereafter.

It's a 4 year warranty for replacement kids. After that, you're SOL because the 18 year responsibility coverage you have on them doesn't cover full kid replacements, only minor replacement parts. Brains are not covered unless you get the Accidental Dumbass Birth Plan which basically covers you incase the defective child slips through the system.

D
"I've been working tech support way too long"

SpunGirl
12-30-2004, 02:03 AM
"Evolution can be mean, there's no dumbass vaccine." - Jimmy Buffett, Permanent Reminder of a Temporary Feeling

-K