PDA

View Full Version : Armor over training and evasion mastery

Pin
03-11-2017, 12:52 PM
So I understand that at 50 ranks over what you need, you wear the armor as if it's one ASG less.

Does this mean at 80 ranks of armor, I will get 7% extra dodge per rank of evasion mastery in brig?

Gnomad
03-11-2017, 03:26 PM
So I understand that at 50 ranks over what you need, you wear the armor as if it's one ASG less.That is not correct. Overtraining armor reduces the action penalty of that armor by a value of (Armor Group - 1). It does not change the AsG, AG, or anything other than than the action penalty.

The default action penalty of brig is 12. Brig/Scale is AG 3, so 50 ranks decreases the penalty by 2. After overtraining by 50 ranks, you will get an action penalty of 10 instead of 12 on most physical actions.

Does this mean at 80 ranks of armor, I will get 7% extra dodge per rank of evasion mastery in brig?
More specifically: No. Overtraining armor will not increase your dodge mastery bonus.

Donquix
03-11-2017, 03:48 PM
further like...evade mastery makes like no sense, unless you're a monk doing a duck and weave + mongoose stance + flurry of blows thing for like, no reason (which is bad btw, but funny)

you need a lot of dodge to make emastery worth it. You''re incredibly unlikely to get this as a warrior, so much better options, leaving rogue and monk. rogues are ambushing and controlling fights, the last thing monks need help with is physical DS. Whenever someone mentions emastery i'm just like...

https://media.giphy.com/media/1M9fmo1WAFVK0/giphy.gif