PDA

View Full Version : Moderation, Backlash, Conspiracy Theories, Resolution

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 04:07 PM
As Kranar stated, when the PC had issues, I contacted him about them. When the PC was hacked, I sent him an email. When the PC would go down, I sent him an email. When the racist spammer guy showed up, I sent him an email. When Wyrom posted about the recent scams, I sent him an email and offered to help moderate and track the issue. He said okay, and that's how I became a moderator. I didn't hack the PC to take it over. There was no cash payment, and no cocaine. I have never been banned from anything.

I obviously went about things the wrong way, because nobody seemed to care for the choices I made. That is my mistake, and I apologize for that. There were less than flattering situations with two posters in particular Luntz and Haldrik, that I deleted. Those actions were deemed unacceptable, so I restored them. Again, I apologize for trying to "wipe my slate clean" as it has been stated. Among many lessons, a good lesson I've learned is that if you're going to argue with someone, don't argue with two of the loudest people around with nothing to lose. Because you'll win nothing in the end and it will never go away.

I think the best option for me when it comes to Luntz and Haldrik are just to ignore them. They are obviously never going to let things go, and will make harassing comments whenever they get the opportunity. I'll do my best to ignore them both and hope they get bored with it. The non-stop drama does have a way of finding me, so maybe I need to learn how to avoid it better.

Sashafierce needs to be removed as moderator. I hope Kranar takes action here.

And the sooner the better. There's sensitive information here, and people he doesn't like are at risk.

The only sensitive information I had access to was the email address you used when signing up for the PC, and your IP address. I never had access to your PM's. Despite the many conspiracy theories tossed around in the 600?+ posts. The information I could use would have told me if a scammer had multiple PC accounts, what email addresses they had listed and their IP address. That would have been the information sent to Wyrom in the case of a scam. I'm sure Simutronics already has this information.

When I stated I don't have to be a visible moderator to do this. That's exactly what I meant. You don't have to be a moderator to report scams. I didn't have back end access to anything.
So many people were saying so many different things, and making up so many stories about this or that, I probably should have just said nothing.

I have serious doubts that someone like Wyrom would provide his blessing, provided the amount of pain you have created in Staff email.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107655-Complaints-about-SashaFierce-as-Moderator&p=1925046#post1925046
I overlooked this at the time, but I'm curious as to what pain I have created in Staff email. Assuming you mean GM staff email, how would you know anything about it?

Don't forget, somehow SF is also the moderator of the stream chat for simucon as well. It's clear he's tangled with Simutronics in a way that I'm not entirely trustworthy of.

During Simucon they didn't have (time?/attention?) an easy way to moderate the chat and someone was making fat jokes about some of the GM's. It was easier for me to remove the person, than it was for them at the time. So I was made a moderator. I moderated the chat every year since then. I'm not "tangled" up with Simutronics in any official way.

Then we need to know the specifics of what information is being passed back and forth.

We shouldn't be given this information, as it would then allow the scammers to know and react to it in a way that they could circumvent what protection there now is in place.

This I agreed with, but people were demanding to know the details of everything. Now everyone knows that their email address is tracked, as is their IP. So all they have to do is use a fake email address, and a VPN, and they are much more likely to get away with a scam.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107655-Complaints-about-SashaFierce-as-Moderator&p=1925377#post1925377

As I said to you in PMs, there is some context missing.
I track many people down and talk to them.
I've already stated everything. There are no conclusions required to jump to anymore.

As I stated before, when Haldrik was posting how I scammed someone for a golvern segment, I was emailed by Wyrom who said I didn't do anything wrong. He is a very approachable guy, and if you have a problem with something and email him, he will 9 times out of 10 respond to you. He saw what was taking place on the PC and had received emails saying I scammed someone, so he reached out to me.

Everyone has the right to provide their own information. You don't have a right to offer moderator-level information to a third party without consent.

Everyone's information on the PC is available to be sent without your consent. It apparently is also easy to hack into.

[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "Hey Alastir, want me to send your name to a real hacker?" [10:16 PM]
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "Alastir, if i can get a hacker to cause your Stormfront to crash. Will you step down as super mod?" [10:17 PM]
[Private]-GSIV:Kalros: "test" [10:19 PM]

IP's Sasha Fierce has connected with (full address hidden so someone isn't murdered IRL, but they know)
xx.xx.246.233
xx.xx.240.5

Other accounts that have connected with those addresses:
One Way Ticket
Alastir

Users currently in the admin group:
Kranar
Sakarri

Users currently in the moderators groups:
Soulpieced
Edaarin
Stretch

I don't know if you can keep mod/admin rights without being in the proper groups.

Kranar - security updates please.

As seen here, there is obviously a VBulletin exploit that was employed to gain access to moderator/administrator level information.

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 04:08 PM

Tgo01
03-06-2017, 04:11 PM
As Kranar stated, when the PC had issues, I contacted him about them. When the PC was hacked, I sent him an email. When the PC would go down, I sent him an email. When the racist spammer guy showed up, I sent him an email. When Wyrom posted about the recent scams, I sent him an email and offered to help moderate and track the issue. He said okay, and that's how I became a moderator. I didn't hack the PC to take it over. There was no cash payment, and no cocaine. I have never been banned from anything.

I obviously went about things the wrong way, because nobody seemed to care for the choices I made. That is my mistake, and I apologize for that. There were less than flattering situations with two posters in particular Luntz and Haldrik, that I deleted. Those actions were deemed unacceptable, so I restored them. Again, I apologize for trying to "wipe my slate clean" as it has been stated. Among many lessons, a good lesson I've learned is that if you're going to argue with someone, don't argue with two of the loudest people around with nothing to lose. Because you'll win nothing in the end and it will never go away.

I think the best option for me when it comes to Luntz and Haldrik are just to ignore them. They are obviously never going to let things go, and will make harassing comments whenever they get the opportunity. I'll do my best to ignore them both and hope they get bored with it. The non-stop drama does have a way of finding me, so maybe I need to learn how to avoid it better.

The only sensitive information I had access to was the email address you used when signing up for the PC, and your IP address. I never had access to your PM's. Despite the many conspiracy theories tossed around in the 600?+ posts. The information I could use would have told me if a scammer had multiple PC accounts, what email addresses they had listed and their IP address. That would have been the information sent to Wyrom in the case of a scam. I'm sure Simutronics already has this information.

When I stated I don't have to be a visible moderator to do this. That's exactly what I meant. You don't have to be a moderator to report scams. I didn't have back end access to anything.
So many people were saying so many different things, and making up so many stories about this or that, I probably should have just said nothing.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107655-Complaints-about-SashaFierce-as-Moderator&p=1925046#post1925046
I overlooked this at the time, but I'm curious as to what pain I have created in Staff email. Assuming you mean GM staff email, how would you know anything about it?

During Simucon they didn't have (time?/attention?) an easy way to moderate the chat and someone was making fat jokes about some of the GM's. It was easier for me to remove the person, than it was for them at the time. So I was made a moderator. I moderated the chat every year since then. I'm not "tangled" up with Simutronics in any official way.

This I agreed with, but people were demanding to know the details of everything. Now everyone knows that their email address is tracked, as is their IP. So all they have to do is use a fake email address, and a VPN, and they are much more likely to get away with a scam.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107655-Complaints-about-SashaFierce-as-Moderator&p=1925377#post1925377

As I stated before, when Haldrik was posting how I scammed someone for a golvern segment, I was emailed by Wyrom who said I didn't do anything wrong. He is a very approachable guy, and if you have a problem with something and email him, he will 9 times out of 10 respond to you. He saw what was taking place on the PC and had received emails saying I scammed someone, so he reached out to me.

Everyone's information on the PC is available to be sent without your consent. It apparently is also easy to hack into.

[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "Hey Alastir, want me to send your name to a real hacker?" [10:16 PM]
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "Alastir, if i can get a hacker to cause your Stormfront to crash. Will you step down as super mod?" [10:17 PM]

As seen here, there is obviously a VBulletin exploit that was employed to gain access to moderator/administrator level information.

K

Mogonis
03-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Are you kidding?

Donquix
03-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Everyone is out to get you. Confirmed.

Luntz
03-06-2017, 04:19 PM
The non-stop drama does have a way of finding me, so maybe I need to learn how to avoid it better.

Keep blaming other people for the consequences your actions caused and making huge leaps in logic to disparage people you personally dislike, it's just more of the same bullshit.

Tisket
03-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Well, to be honest, the last couple of days on the PC have been interesting anyway.

Tyronebiggums

Hey dickhead, stop being delusion and just shut the fuck up.

Edit: Seriously dude, I never had an issue with you before, and I don't care about you know. Just go about your business and stop poking the hornets nest.

Stumplicker
Let's look at the upside. We now have one conveniently packed 60 page thread to link when Alastir tries to sell anything rather than the 15 threads he scrubbed outing him as someone who shouldn't be dealt with.

Maylan
03-06-2017, 04:29 PM

My sincere advice to you is to just take a mini break from the PC for a while. Step away for a bit and let things calm down. FWIW I think you're a good Simucon chat admin.

chalion
03-06-2017, 04:37 PM
IP address and email address are also the two easiest things to obscure and are assumed to be tracked. Hiding behind information like that only furthers speculation. There are many legitimate reasons why someone might use a "real" email address for simutronics (whom they give money to) and a "throw away" account on a free web forum.
I really think you need to stop and really reflect on this. Each time you try to come off as sincere and enlightened from this you just keep putting your foot in your mouth and digging deeper.

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 04:51 PM
IP address and email address are also the two easiest things to obscure and are assumed to be tracked. Hiding behind information like that only furthers speculation. There are many legitimate reasons why someone might use a "real" email address for simutronics (whom they give money to) and a "throw away" account on a free web forum.
I really think you need to stop and really reflect on this. Each time you try to come off as sincere and enlightened from this you just keep putting your foot in your mouth and digging deeper.

I just wanted to apologize and try to explain what little I could to resolve any outstanding questions about how and why things played out the way they did.

Stumplicker
03-06-2017, 04:55 PM
I just wanted to apologize and try to explain what little I could to resolve any outstanding questions about how and why things played out the way they did.

Trying to salvage your already pre-tarnished reputation because you got caught being an enormous wad is not the same as "trying to explain things". You know exactly why things played out the way they did, and so do we. Just like there's a difference in stepping down and being stepped down.

And you're still dragging Wyrom's name through the mud by mentioning him here. Again. STOP.

Luntz
03-06-2017, 04:55 PM
I have a question for you, why do you constantly go around trying to "out" peoples alts, while chatting on lnet on your alt Bertoch instead of your main Alastir? Is it so your shitty rep doesn't follow you around? Are you just projecting your own issues? Important questions that need answering, please yell them directly into the nearest anus you can find.

Tisket
03-06-2017, 05:16 PM
I have a question for you, why do you constantly go around trying to "out" peoples alts, while chatting on lnet on your alt Bertoch instead of your main Alastir? Is it so your shitty rep doesn't follow you around? Are you just projecting your own issues? Important questions that need answering, please yell them directly into the nearest anus you can find.

Oh come on. Kranar has outted a few alts himself.

Who was that one poster who used to pretend he was posting from all over the world until Kranar outted him as posting from someplace like Florida?

Tisket
03-06-2017, 05:19 PM
I remember it because it was the first time I'd ever heard about IP's.

Mogonis
03-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Why today and not the previous two days we actually had questions?

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Why today and not the previous two days we actually had questions?

Because until Kranar made an appearance nobody was going to believe anything.

Someone would make an assumption in that thread, and then the next person would make an even worse assumption. Everyone was feeding off the misinformation and coming up with all these ideas about anything that was said.

Mogonis
03-06-2017, 05:33 PM

Someone would make an assumption in that thread, and then the next person would make an even worse assumption. Everyone was feeding off the misinformation and coming up with all these ideas about anything that was said.
We really still don't. Sorry, man. But you did this to yourself. Like someone earlier recommended, a break from the PC might do you some good.

chalion
03-06-2017, 05:35 PM

Thats admirable, but you started off sincere and then placed the blame on others instead of yourself. That undermines your message.
I said some stupid shit in hindsight. I apologized twice and, if it wasn't clear already, took back what I said. I even sent private emails where I felt it needed to be done. I don't blame anyone else for what I said but me.

Stumplicker
03-06-2017, 05:36 PM

Imagine how many people would've believed you if you'd even started out as a Moderator with any credibility. As it is, you started with negative credibility, and then immediately went in and tried to erase your history to bring yourself up to zero, got caught, lied some more, and then things got out of hand.

So I'll agree with Stunseed, or whoever made that comment you just talked about in the other thread. You deserve exactly what you'll get. Which is ostracized.

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 05:38 PM
We really still don't. Sorry, man. But you did this to yourself. Like someone earlier recommended, a break from the PC might do you some good.

People will believe what they want to believe. I can't control that.

I told you I was no longer a moderator, and that we should have other moderators in place shortly. That's in the works.

People claimed I was in bed with Wyrom, I tried to explain I just offered to send him information. Something anyone could do. He didn't request it.

The whole situation was blown way out of proportion.

Apparently deleting unflattering threads means I should have my IP posted, so people could track me down IRL and murder me. According to Stunseed, it would be well deserved.

Mogonis
03-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Stop playing the victim. You should've shown us this over the weekend.

Axhinde
03-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Apparently deleting unflattering threads means I should have my IP posted, so people could track me down IRL and murder me. According to Stunseed, it would be well deserved.

I doubt that's what he meant. Stunseed is a teddy bear.

SonoftheNorth
03-06-2017, 05:58 PM
People claimed I was in bed with Wyrom, I tried to explain I just offered to send him information. Something anyone could do. He didn't request it.

You claimed it and vaguely worded that you became a mod because of your partnership with Wyrom.

Ososis
03-06-2017, 05:59 PM

Stunseeds comment, Kalros' comments, and the posting of partial IP infi were all separate situations that got grouped together to try to make it sound worse than any of the realities.

Stumplicker
03-06-2017, 06:00 PM
You claimed it and vaguely worded that you became a mod because of your partnership with Wyrom.

For example, right here. In this thread. Fucking again because you didn't learn anything.

When Wyrom posted about the recent scams, I sent him an email and offered to help moderate and track the issue. He said okay, and that's how I became a moderator.

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Stop playing the victim. You should've shown us this over the weekend.

It wouldn't have mattered if I posted this earlier. Everyone was in hysteria looking for answers.

I'm not sure what he meant. But he seems very angry about my existence.

He also seems to have some kind of back channel to "Staff email" that should be clarified.

I have serious doubts that someone like Wyrom would provide his blessing, provided the amount of pain you have created in Staff email.

There is no staff email on the PC, so what staff email is he talking about here. And how does he as a regular player have access to it? Or are there more GM's besides Wyrom who post here?

SonoftheNorth
03-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Or are there more GM's besides Wyrom who post here?

Ex-GM's do post here.

Luftstreitkräfte
03-06-2017, 06:16 PM

Just don't take it into your own hands please. Despite how badly you fucked up you are still a human being.

Call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

For what it's worth, I forgive you. Just realize this board is important to many of us and you seemed to be destabilizing it.

SashaFierce
03-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Ex-GM's do post here.

Is Stunseed an ex-GM? Why would he still have access to staff Email as an ex-GM?

SonoftheNorth
03-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Just don't take it into your own hands please. Despite how badly you fucked up you are still a human being.

Call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

For what it's worth, I forgive you.

Poor taste.

Tisket
03-06-2017, 06:19 PM
For example, right here. In this thread. Fucking again because you didn't learn anything.

Aren't you the dude who was on a rant about internet bullying that caused another poster to take his own life? Let it go. It's been taken care of. Stop being such two-faced pussy.

SonoftheNorth
03-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Is Stunseed an ex-GM? Why would he still have access to staff Email as an ex-GM?
No idea, maybe he was a GM a day ago and quit. Is there a time frame a GM has to wait before using LNET/FORUMS etc after leaving?

Luftstreitkräfte
03-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Poor taste.

I'm not trolling. We've lost community members to suicide before.

You have used all of your allotted witch hunt tokens for the month.

Mogonis
03-06-2017, 06:23 PM
It wouldn't have mattered if I posted this earlier. Everyone was in hysteria looking for answers.
Why do you think it matters now? You didn't answer our questions during the weekend, and now it's too late. Step away from the PC for a week or two and let us recover in the aftermath. Your credibility will only get worse if you keep egging this on.

Luftstreitkräfte
03-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Why do you think it matters now? You didn't answer our questions during the weekend, and now it's too late. Step away from the PC for a week or two and let us recover in the aftermath. Your credibility will only get worse if you keep egging this on.

Exactly. And it will make it tempting for the new mod to ban.

Look Sasha, fucking seriously. I'm IorakeWarhammer. I was banned from here for over 2 years and I understand what you're going through. Apologize, take the break and keep your fucking access so you can sell things. Otherwise I guarantee they ban you once the mod thing gets sorted out. It's a pain in the ass to start over and hide an IP. Just look at my user history on Luftstreitkrafte.

For Christ man!

/thread

SonoftheNorth
03-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Exactly. And it will make it tempting for the new mod to ban.

Look Sasha, fucking seriously. I'm IorakeWarhammer. I was banned from here for over 2 years and I understand what you're going through. Apologize, take the break and keep your fucking access so you can sell things. Otherwise I guarantee they ban you once the mod thing gets sorted out. It's a pain in the ass to start over and hide an IP. Just look at my user history on Luftstreitkrafte.

For Christ man!

/thread

Technically I don't think he broke forum rules so I don't know why he'd be banned. He's sketchy and annoying, yes. Definitely shouldn't be a moderator. But there is plenty of trolling going on. Also didn't you just make alts the entire time you were banned?

Tisket
03-06-2017, 06:29 PM

Here we go:

Firstly, I wasn't even around for the event in question, and even I know about it, so despite what seems like obvious trolling from your end Macgyver, I'm covering the bases here because it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to. Most people seem to forget that troublesome personalities have gone and killed themselves in the past from these forums, followed by an 80 page thread about how it wasn't anyone's fault for harassing him.

So I'll just say this: I don't like the things that you say. They appear in an obviously trolling fashion, up to and including the poll you put up in this thread designed so there's no in between where either a person loves you or wants you gone. I strongly suspect that this thread is just more trolling. And it may be, but if you are emotionally unstable, I want to be clear that no one here wishes you harm, and even if they did, it's just an internet forum that you should give very little credence to the opinions of.

I don't hate you. I don't like you. I have no opinion of you other than the fact that it's a minor annoyance when you spam the feed with threads. I don't care if you stay here, or go elsewhere. But if you're having troubles, don't let this forum or its ingrained toxicity have any effect on your state of mind.

And yet you spend your time stalking SF, calling him a thief in any post he makes in the merchant folder. What's wrong with you, man?

Tgo01
03-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Here we go:

And yet you spend your time stalking SF, calling him a thief in any post he makes in the merchant folder. What's wrong with you, man?

In that thread Macgyver said his girlfriend cheated on him, not that I believe anything Macgyver says, but wasn't this the same excuse the scammer who was using stolen credit cards used?

Coincidence?!?!

Probably.

But what if not?!?!?

SonoftheNorth
03-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Macgyver said his girlfriend

FAKE NEWS

Parkbandit
03-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Aren't you the dude who was on a rant about internet bullying that caused another poster to take his own life? Let it go. It's been taken care of. Stop being such two-faced pussy.

Two-faced.. like Wesley and Stumplicker?

I see what you did there. :heart:

Tisket
03-06-2017, 06:57 PM
In that thread Macgyver said his girlfriend cheated on him, not that I believe anything Macgyver says, but wasn't this the same excuse the scammer who was using stolen credit cards used?

Coincidence?!?!

Probably.

But what if not?!?!?

I don't even know what you are talking about but it made me laugh.

Also, I approve your excessive use of punctuation.

beldannon5
03-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Can we stop all this crap and everyone PM Wyrom to get us info on when the next Duskruin will be. That's what's important. I know he said April and not the first week. Come on MORE INFO!!!

Gelston
03-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Can we stop all this crap and everyone PM Wyrom to get us info on when the next Duskruin will be. That's what's important. I know he said April and not the first week. Come on MORE INFO!!!

No.

Stunseed
03-09-2017, 12:29 PM

Combining everything. Sorry for the TL:DR.

< I overlooked this at the time >

No you didn't. You made another entire post about it, and immediately people with common sense told you to shut the fuck up because you need the attention that badly.

< I'm curious as to what pain I have created in Staff email >

You emailed Wyrom, a member of the Gemstone Staff. Proof of that email is everywhere, so I'm not going to bore people by reposting it. Wyrom is a human being, a particularly busy one who has to deal with a lot of moving parts for an internet based text game. Your emails, like getting the lyrics of a particular Rick Astley song sent to them, makes people want to throw their bodies forward in a violent motion until the forehead meets the solidity of the desk in repeated action. How do I know this? Is it because I'm some SEKRET GAMEMASTER? No, you industrial canister of Summer's Eve, it's because your words are going to mimic the patterns of what you post here. Retarded half-truths painting a picture any possible way to mitigate any semblance of accountability, and because Wyrom is unlucky enough to have to handle customer service concerns, has to assure you that he's on your side or you'll copy that email to Feedback to get what you want. Typing this is giving me a headache, and I'm telling you exactly how pathetic you are. Someone who may want to, but can't? It's very painful.

This is how you've caused someone pain. Because no matter what you do, one day you're going to turn on someone/thing to get what you want.

< Assuming you mean GM staff email, how would you know anything about it? >

You posted it, it contained a reply from a Simutronics employee. No big conspiracy theory here.

It's nice to see you wanting to apologize for stupid shit you've said/done recently. Anytime you feel like nutting up and apologizing for the pathetic attempt to slander my wife, be my guest.

Mogonis
03-09-2017, 12:44 PM
industrial canister of Summer's Eve
Oh my god, highlight of my day.

SashaFierce
03-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Combining everything. Sorry for the TL:DR.

< I overlooked this at the time >

No you didn't. You made another entire post about it, and immediately people with common sense told you to shut the fuck up because you need the attention that badly.

< I'm curious as to what pain I have created in Staff email >

You emailed Wyrom, a member of the Gemstone Staff. Proof of that email is everywhere, so I'm not going to bore people by reposting it. Wyrom is a human being, a particularly busy one who has to deal with a lot of moving parts for an internet based text game. Your emails, like getting the lyrics of a particular Rick Astley song sent to them, makes people want to throw their bodies forward in a violent motion until the forehead meets the solidity of the desk in repeated action. How do I know this? Is it because I'm some SEKRET GAMEMASTER? No, you industrial canister of Summer's Eve, it's because your words are going to mimic the patterns of what you post here. Retarded half-truths painting a picture any possible way to mitigate any semblance of accountability, and because Wyrom is unlucky enough to have to handle customer service concerns, has to assure you that he's on your side or you'll copy that email to Feedback to get what you want. Typing this is giving me a headache, and I'm telling you exactly how pathetic you are. Someone who may want to, but can't? It's very painful.

This is how you've caused someone pain. Because no matter what you do, one day you're going to turn on someone/thing to get what you want.

< Assuming you mean GM staff email, how would you know anything about it? >

You posted it, it contained a reply from a Simutronics employee. No big conspiracy theory here.

It's nice to see you wanting to apologize for stupid shit you've said/done recently. Anytime you feel like nutting up and apologizing for the pathetic attempt to slander my wife, be my guest.

Your feedback has been noted. Thank you.

Tell me which GM is your wife and I'll apologize to her.

Mogonis
03-09-2017, 03:08 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sigo3Lz65YA/UeTso8oMnPI/AAAAAAAABJY/dNsyosF-esw/s1600/tumblr_mcqk5r8s9i1rv60aqo1_250.jpg

Luftstreitkräfte
03-09-2017, 04:13 PM

JUST IMAGINE ME BANGING YOUR MOM

Gelston
03-09-2017, 05:51 PM

His wife is Kenstrom.

Enuch
03-09-2017, 09:26 PM

And now SF is in my wife and My bathroom!

Stunseed
03-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Someone said that his wife is a GM.

Since you have "someone" on the inside who knows shit, you should ask them.

Maybe you could ask them if GM's can post on the official forums after joining Staff.

I see a post from my wife's account on the Plat boards on 12/18/2016.

( I'd post the link, but that would give you a means to haunt/creep/stalk her, but anyone who plays Plat can confirm it if you ask nicely )

So...

Go fuck yourself? No, no, apology first after you ask your "someone" in a fit of irony, then go fuck yourself. THEN you can consider your little fling with authority having a resolution.

Notice how no one went into witch hunt mode when you mention you have a supposed "inside connection" with people in the know?

Tisket
03-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Since you have "someone" on the inside who knows shit, you should ask them.

Maybe you could ask them if GM's can post on the official forums after joining Staff.

I see a post from my wife's account on the Plat boards on 12/18/2016.

( I'd post the link, but that would give you a means to haunt/creep/stalk her, but anyone who plays Plat can confirm it if you ask nicely )

So...

Go fuck yourself? No, no, apology first after you ask your "someone" in a fit of irony, then go fuck yourself. THEN you can consider your little fling with authority having a resolution.

Notice how no one went into witch hunt mode when you mention you have a supposed "inside connection" with people in the know?

Jesus. Let it go, man. You sound so bitter and full of angst.

Astray
03-10-2017, 11:46 AM

This whole thing has been a shit show. I wish I had more popcorn.

Gelston
03-10-2017, 11:46 AM

No, i want it to continue. Stop being selfish. Notice he hasn't denied Kenstrom is his wife.

Androidpk
03-10-2017, 06:09 PM
No, i want it to continue. Stop being selfish. Notice he hasn't denied Kenstrom is his wife.

He's married to Tisket from what I've heard. She's a GM and now you all know the truth.

Tisket
03-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Busted.

Back
03-10-2017, 06:19 PM
This whole thing has been a shit show. I wish I had more popcorn.

Agreed. It was interesting to see all the theories being thrown around. It was the PC equivalent of an angry mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

macgyver
03-11-2017, 07:52 AM
I have a 8.77 inch long penis 5.6 inch girth.