PDA

View Full Version : Found Composite Bow / Lost Handaxe in OTF

Eodus
03-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Handaxe found and returned, and bow owner found, pending delivery. Thanks to those who helped make it happen!!

---

Found a composite bow, and lost a handaxe. After scouring the area for a few hours and requesting assistance, GMs are saying a player picked up the axe.

Please PM me if you've lost or found either.

m444w
03-02-2017, 10:47 AM
They should really just get rid of these archaic item loss mechanics already. Hope you find your axe.

Viekn
03-02-2017, 10:49 AM
If they're already working on getting rid of disarm, I wonder how hard it would be just to turn off the mechanic while they're working on replacing the system.

Nathala Crane
03-02-2017, 10:51 AM
If they're already working on getting rid of disarm, I wonder how hard it would be just to turn off the mechanic while they're working on replacing the system.

Are they? This is the first I've heard of this. It's about time, if true. Even making it something similar to the way sunder shield works would be preferable.

m444w
03-02-2017, 10:55 AM

That's a great idea, would solve a lot of this nonsense.

Viekn
03-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Are they? This is the first I've heard of this. It's about time, if true. Even making it something similar to the way sunder shield works would be preferable.

Maybe I shouldn't say getting rid of, as I don't work for Simu, but Wyrom has alluded to changes being made to it. Here is his most recent mention of it: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107521-Official-Enchanting-Updates&p=1923624&highlight=#post1923624

Eodus
03-02-2017, 11:03 AM
If disarm was converted to a disabling mechanic it seems that would certainly be the way to go. Unrelated to my situation, but that's a story of tomfoolery.

Always wanted to use that word... tomfoolery... just feels right.

Maybe I shouldn't say getting rid of, as I'm not on the team working on it, but Wyrom has alluded to changes being made to it. Here is his most recent mention of it: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107521-Official-Enchanting-Updates&p=1923624&highlight=#post1923624

Hoping disarm's next in line then, since the enchanting updates were released?

::flies away on a wing and a prayer::

Eodus
03-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Handaxe found! Owner of the composite bow has been determined by a bard, and should be able to connect at some point today.

Cheers!!