PDA

View Full Version : MacGyver Love!

macgyver
02-26-2017, 09:59 AM
I found out recently that my GF was sleeping with my best friend since H.S. and current business partner. If the funky smell from my sheets were any indication they were squirrel fucking in my bedroom of all places.

I need some attention and massively depressed. Thus, I would like to make a poll. If 66% (supermajority) of the community wants me to leave these forums and never return, I'll leave and never return. If 80% vote
for me to leave, I'll delete all my characters and get a hypnotist to erase all memory of Gemstone including the PC.

A participation by at least 25 total votes is required for any of this to take effect.

Mogonis
02-26-2017, 10:01 AM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/960/end.jpg

RichardCranium
02-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Who?

Gelston
02-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Only poll of yours I ever voted in.

macgyver
02-26-2017, 10:45 AM
Poll will never hit 25, which means I'm not really all that a bother to warrant an expulsion and possibly people want me here!

Fallen
02-26-2017, 10:57 AM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/960/end.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XS5LK.gif

macgyver
02-26-2017, 11:15 AM
Don't get the reference at all, silly Mogonis, always just a step behind the times.

Mogonis
02-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Don't get the reference at all, silly Mogonis, always just a step behind the times.
Except it's from 13 years ago.

megadeth
02-26-2017, 05:44 PM
As much as you can be annoying at times, sorry to hear about the Judy. Knife turn for being the best friend too....maybe you should re-evaluate that friendship. Forget about a text-based MUD and go out and find some strange. That'll fix it.

drauz
02-26-2017, 05:47 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/EouEzI5bBR8uk/giphy.gif

Ososis
02-26-2017, 06:02 PM
Just a few more votes needed. The trend looks clear.

If you want honest advice, stop being a raging d-bag fail troll and maybe everyone (including your ex and your friend) wouldn't have utter contempt for you. I realize this may be seen as harsh, but I don't believe in coddling you, and I don't believe this is news to you. Get your shit together or this trend will continue.

You have had plenty of opportunity to change and chose not to. This community owes you nothing and should you leave, you will be quickly forgotten.

drauz
02-26-2017, 06:21 PM
It has been reached.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

http://i.imgur.com/Sa2GuDh.gif

Roblar
02-26-2017, 06:23 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drauz again.

Goddamn you and your gifs

Mogonis
02-26-2017, 06:32 PM
So you guys actually believe he'll do what he says?

Stumplicker
02-26-2017, 06:37 PM
Firstly, I wasn't even around for the event in question, and even I know about it, so despite what seems like obvious trolling from your end Macgyver, I'm covering the bases here because it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to. Most people seem to forget that troublesome personalities have gone and killed themselves in the past from these forums, followed by an 80 page thread about how it wasn't anyone's fault for harassing him.

So I'll just say this: I don't like the things that you say. They appear in an obviously trolling fashion, up to and including the poll you put up in this thread designed so there's no in between where either a person loves you or wants you gone. I strongly suspect that this thread is just more trolling. And it may be, but if you are emotionally unstable, I want to be clear that no one here wishes you harm, and even if they did, it's just an internet forum that you should give very little credence to the opinions of.

I don't hate you. I don't like you. I have no opinion of you other than the fact that it's a minor annoyance when you spam the feed with threads. I don't care if you stay here, or go elsewhere. But if you're having troubles, don't let this forum or its ingrained toxicity have any effect on your state of mind.

drauz
02-26-2017, 06:42 PM
Firstly, I wasn't even around for the event in question, and even I know about it, so despite what seems like obvious trolling from your end Macgyver, I'm covering the bases here because it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to. Most people seem to forget that troublesome personalities have gone and killed themselves in the past from these forums, followed by an 80 page thread about how it wasn't anyone's fault for harassing him.

So I'll just say this: I don't like the things that you say. They appear in an obviously trolling fashion, up to and including the poll you put up in this thread designed so there's no in between where either a person loves you or wants you gone. I strongly suspect that this thread is just more trolling. And it may be, but if you are emotionally unstable, I want to be clear that no one here wishes you harm, and even if they did, it's just an internet forum that you should give very little credence to the opinions of.

I don't hate you. I don't like you. I have no opinion of you other than the fact that it's a minor annoyance when you spam the feed with threads. I don't care if you stay here, or go elsewhere. But if you're having troubles, don't let this forum or its ingrained toxicity have any effect on your state of mind.

https://tvlvmcjg4f-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/NSPL_Logo.jpg

Whirlin
02-26-2017, 07:07 PM
I found out recently that my GF was sleeping with my best friend since H.S. and current business partner. If the funky smell from my sheets were any indication they were squirrel fucking in my bedroom of all places.

You didn't learn about her 'open doors' Thursday afternoon orgies though, did you? Cause you'd probably be sad.

drauz
02-26-2017, 07:10 PM
You didn't learn about her 'open doors' Thursday afternoon orgies though, did you? Cause you'd probably be sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtxBZ9D5sI

macgyver
02-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Anyhow, I'm thinking about it and my best days were when I was in my freshman year in HS some 23 years ago playing Gemstone and D&D with my best friends. All down hill from there. Dead end jobs, failed relationships where you felt distinctly like a worthless piece of shit and thus undeserving of companionship, friends who acted like friends then left you fucked shouldering all the blame. Every person I met seemed like the friendliest in the world until they started sucking the blood out of your neck. I don't know, the best way I can describe it is like you're trying to climb out of the basement but every step you take seems to take you deeper down in it.

And in terms of suicide. I know suicide is a serious issue, but sometimes, in my personal experience even on this kind of serious matter if you think about it long enough it tends to become mundane. I thought about suicide more than once in my life and went as far as going to home depot, buying some dock line, and attempting it in my garage... as soon as the full weight of my body was pressed against my throat I caved and pulled myself up. It's actually not as easy as it seems. The grand twist about life, your own fear and self-preservation which is there to help you prevents you from quiting.

Anyhoo, that was pretty depressing. Yeah. Strangely enough, it's easier to say these things on some random anonymous forum board then with a person face to face, which is interesting. All I can say, is if you're reasonably happy with your career, have a family (or about to get one, congrats!), and are in decent health, you're living a charmed life. Go out and enjoy it. Other people are in very dark places, alone in their own minds, and are struggling to find some kind of small opening or light out and are just mentally suffocating... drowning in their own negative thoughts. It's pretty messed up.

/end rambling

Warriorbird
02-26-2017, 08:06 PM
A fair portion of us have had worse things happen (and even be played out on the boards.) They were just real rather than played out for attention. If even 5% of what you say is true you shouldn't be attempting to resolve it here.

macgyver
02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
A fair portion of us have had worse things happen (and even be played out on the boards.) They were just real rather than played out for attention. If even 5% of what you say is true you shouldn't be attempting to resolve it here.

Yeah, I know. I figured as much, as the type of people who stick around in Gemstone for this long share some similar issues in terms of personality, psyche, social backgrounds etc.

I just hope there are others here who never had to even get a whiff of the tragic moments that happened to many of us here. Some people are victims going through life but I'm hoping there are others who live a life out of some tv show or something, just perfect lives from start to end. You know, the guys that end up old and grey and just have a permanent smile fixed to their face as they walk with their wives through the park or whatever. For some strange reason I get a sense of comfort from knowing that there are those people like that out there in the world around me. Whatever, unless you were born 'destined' or rich or whatever all we are are just little baby turtles scrambling to make it into the ocean before the seagulls pick us off one by one. As long as the last sight I see is one of you making it into that ocean I kinda can die feeling a bit happy.

Anyhow, weird stuff tonight.

Taernath
02-26-2017, 08:38 PM
Great talk. Bye.

drauz
02-26-2017, 08:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/oXqmtWlLinzUs/giphy.gif

Ososis
02-26-2017, 08:53 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drauz again

Goddamn you and your gifs

2nd

Astray
02-26-2017, 09:01 PM
So... is he killing himself or what?

Tgo01
02-26-2017, 09:02 PM
This poll will close on 09-04-2018 at 10:02 AM

Clever girl.

Zaigh
02-26-2017, 09:09 PM
This poll will close on 09-04-2018 at 10:02 AM

Clever girl.

Even more clever seems to be that there are 4 votes and 4 new people who have joined this board today. I checked it when there were 3 and again after the 4th vote, surprise surprise - that was when the 4th new person showed up as well.

Taernath
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Even more clever seems to be that there are 4 votes and 4 new people who have joined this board today. I checked it when there were 3 and again after the 4th vote, surprise surprise - that was when the 4th new person showed up as well.

I figured that's why he made the poll anonymous.

time4fun
02-26-2017, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I know. I figured as much, as the type of people who stick around in Gemstone for this long share some similar issues in terms of personality, psyche, social backgrounds etc.

I just hope there are others here who never had to even get a whiff of the tragic moments that happened to many of us here. Some people are victims going through life but I'm hoping there are others who live a life out of some tv show or something, just perfect lives from start to end. You know, the guys that end up old and grey and just have a permanent smile fixed to their face as they walk with their wives through the park or whatever. For some strange reason I get a sense of comfort from knowing that there are those people like that out there in the world around me. Whatever, unless you were born 'destined' or rich or whatever all we are are just little baby turtles scrambling to make it into the ocean before the seagulls pick us off one by one. As long as the last sight I see is one of you making it into that ocean I kinda can die feeling a bit happy.

Anyhow, weird stuff tonight.

I think the part where you lost sympathy was when you connected your relationship to your continued life on the boards.

Haldrik
03-01-2017, 01:58 AM
I signed in for the first time in awhile, just to vote. I hastily clicked vote A before I noticed option B. Sad days, indeed.

Also, I want a recount. Dude is making new accounts to swing the vote? Fuck that.

Also, 77.78% if you add up A & B. On second thought... he'll just go back to Dragonrealms and do the same thing over there. You should change vote to "ALL TEXT GAMES."

Tisket
03-01-2017, 02:06 AM
Oh please. Who gives a shit.

Tisket
03-01-2017, 02:08 AM

It's amusing to see one of the biggest unstable cunts on the board try and play psychotherapist to another unstable cunt.

Carry on.

MotleyCrew
03-01-2017, 04:22 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tisket again.

This happens to me a lot....more than once in this very thread in fact!

Wyrom
03-01-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm a big fan of drauz's gifs (jifs).

Tgo01
03-01-2017, 01:35 PM
(jifs).

You monster.

Zaigh
03-01-2017, 01:44 PM
gifs (jifs).

TRIGGERED!

Mogonis
03-01-2017, 03:10 PM
I'm too young to remember the original show, but Ive liked the reboot. They know how to cast eye candy.

Unlike the Limitless TV show that was canceled despite being really good. I blame the ugly female lead.

drauz
03-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Unlike the Limitless TV show that was canceled despite being really good. I blame the ugly female lead.

I watched the first season on Netflix and was seriously disappointed to find out it was cancelled, I really liked it.

Gweneivia
03-01-2017, 09:45 PM