PDA

View Full Version : The Fleurs Rule!

Kithus
02-24-2017, 07:55 PM
Starting today, we are going to change how we moderate discussions. For the most part, we are going to relax the rules and allow for more back and forth. We'll still remind you about staying on topic and to keep the personal jabs out of the discussion, but we will no longer defend individuals who bait and goad others into arguments. You spark an argument, you face the community backlash. When discussions become heated, we will give a warning to get focused on the topic one last time. If after that warning it still hasn't stopped, we will pull all posts from the time the warning was made to the last post and close the thread.

This measure will allow us to have more people express their thoughts even if the conversation isn't very constructive. This will also allow us to not have to moderate heavily when individuals with strong opinions don't agree with each other. While we do not want anyone to be harassed, we have to cut down on the staff involvement for those refusing to accept the consequences for their tone and messages.

Posts that still contain vulgarity, direct name calling, extreme flames, and outright harassment will still be pulled as we see them.

Wyrom, PM

Geijon Khyree
02-24-2017, 08:00 PM
It basically is, but that just feeds Fleurs to argue her.

SashaFierce
02-24-2017, 08:19 PM
I don't have a problem with Fleurs posts on the officials. Krakii should be banned.

It seems more like a protection for Aulis, since he doesn't actually do his job as forum moderator.

C.Difficile
02-24-2017, 08:29 PM
Krakii should be banned.

He's liek the crazy senile old uncle that everyone just ignores. What's your issue with him?

SashaFierce
02-24-2017, 08:36 PM
He's liek the crazy senile old uncle that everyone just ignores. What's your issue with him?

99% of his posts are off topic and irrelevant. Every suggestion he makes is bad. I'm not sure why his name is in blue other than the fact that he is a good ass kisser.

I would take 10 Fleurs over 1 Krakii. At least Fleurs makes valid arguments and uses things like facts to back up what she's saying.

drauz
02-24-2017, 08:40 PM

I haven't been on the forums in a while, I doubt he has changed though, but he never kept up with changes and if someone would ask for advise he would give you advise based on mechanics from GS2 (ice age). Leading to some seriously confused people.

mgoddess
02-24-2017, 08:42 PM
I would take 10 Fleurs over 1 Krakii. At least Fleurs makes valid arguments and uses things like facts to back up what she's saying.

Geijon Khyree
02-24-2017, 11:19 PM
I'll take zero Alastir's and zero Fleurs. Just so we're clear.

gilchristr
02-24-2017, 11:28 PM
Stupid post. Also further posts down the thread kind of stuck out for using the phrase "he said she said", a euphemism for date rape, which seemed unnecessary to characterize whatever is supposedly being addressed by announcement.

SashaFierce
02-24-2017, 11:29 PM
I'll take zero Alastir's and zero Fleurs. Just so we're clear.

Good for you gay jon.

Methais
02-25-2017, 12:19 AM
99% of his posts are off topic and irrelevant. Every suggestion he makes is bad. I'm not sure why his name is in blue other than the fact that he is a good ass kisser.

^

Plus Aulis is a completely incompetent shitbag of a mod and I'm pretty sure him and Krakii suck each other off irl.

Taernath
02-25-2017, 12:38 AM
Someone post the tl;dr of the drama.

Donquix
02-25-2017, 12:53 AM
I'm assuming it's Flerus still calling people assholes because she didn't get a 30k lumnis bonus every week because zomg i super seirously farmed hard?

SashaFierce
02-25-2017, 03:32 PM
I'm assuming it's Flerus still calling people assholes because she didn't get a 30k lumnis bonus every week because zomg i super seirously farmed hard?

No, it's because Aulis will only enforce the official forum rules against people he doesn't like. And then people call him out for it. So they had to change the forum policy to look more lenient instead of forcing Aulis to do his job.

chalion
02-25-2017, 03:34 PM
I only ever see one person on the forums crying for moderation.