PDA

View Full Version : Long hair on guys?

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Fruity or not fruity?
I'm gonna go with fruity.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:44 AM
Most people who've never had long hair say that. Why? Because they are too afraid to buck the trend, suffer scorn by going against the stereotypical norm imposed on them by idiots and generally not committed enough.

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:46 AM
I had long hair when I was younger, It was fruity.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:48 AM
Thats most likely because in America, muscles, long hair and tight clothes generally equate to homosexual. Don't worry, I won't tell your biker friends.

Tendarian
09-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Definately fruity.

DCSL
09-11-2003, 12:55 AM
I voted fruity although I don't think it's necessarily homosexual. I think it's weak. There are a few guys it looks great on, but the rest are overly effeminate. I like to be the most feminine in a relationship.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by DCSL
I voted fruity

I'm crushed :(

Tendarian
09-11-2003, 12:57 AM
I also voted fruity as in i dont think it looks good. I dont think it is a homosexual thing. I just think it makes ya look like a dirty hippie.

AnticorRifling
09-11-2003, 12:57 AM
I've got short hair but I say not fruity. I wear nice clothes, my belt and shoes match, I use lotion that matches my cologne and it's all not fruity. Same with long hair. Nothing is fruity except being fruity.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Tendarian
I also voted fruity as in i dont think it looks good. I dont think it is a homosexual thing. I just think it makes ya look like a dirty hippie.

Guilty, most often. Its not hippy lenght, rather the colour and shape like on my little icon there.

Savanae
09-11-2003, 01:01 AM
I have always likes long hair. Admittedly it looks better on some than on others but as long as it is taken care of I tend to prefer it long to short.

Meos
09-11-2003, 01:04 AM
"Prison scuplted body
long hair that can't be tamed"

-Kurt, has long hair, knows the chics dig the locks

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Meos]

Devil Ducky
09-11-2003, 02:57 AM
Short and sassy or bald baby! whoooohooo

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 04:03 AM
I voted fruity too. Only a very very select few look good with longer hair like Antonio Bandaras and even then not that long. I prefer very short clean cut look. Anyone who wears a mullet should be shot in the head. thx.

09-11-2003, 05:10 AM
Long hair on a guy is the only way to go.. Giuy's with short hair are just lazy.

Kurili
09-11-2003, 06:02 AM
Thats most likely because in America, muscles, long hair and tight clothes generally equate to homosexual. Don't worry, I won't tell your biker friends.

Ever been to Daytona Bike Week or similar? LOT of Bikers have long hair.

BTW, I do like long haired men.

Acolyte Kurili

09-11-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Kurili

Ever been to Daytona Bike Week or similar? LOT of Bikers have long hair.

BTW, I do like long haired men.

Acolyte Kurili

Stifler's Mom has long hair.

Caels
09-11-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
I voted fruity too. Only a very very select few look good with longer hair like Antonio Bandaras and even then not that long. I prefer very short clean cut look. Anyone who wears a mullet should be shot in the head. thx.

So what are you tryin to say?

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 12:14 PM
Long hair, short hair, no hair.. makes no difference to me as long as its managed and taken care of. If you're sloppy with your appearance the hair length is immaterial, you're still grungy.

Oh hell I just like men of all types. I ain't that picky. :D

Hips
09-11-2003, 12:38 PM
It all comes down to how long it is. Shoulder-length or a bit longer is nice... just long enough to pull back in a nice ponytail.
Anything longer than that usually doesn't look as good, though I do have a few friends that can pull it off.

Ilvane
09-11-2003, 12:51 PM
It all depends on the guy, but I don't mind long hair, as long as it's well taken care of. I actually prefer the type who have a bit of hair to flop over..and running your hands through it is nice too.

:-P

-A

Camri
09-11-2003, 12:51 PM
I think most guys with long hair look like they need a haircut.

I guess I'm more into the clean cut look.

Notsosweet
09-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Camri
I think most guys with long hair look like they need a haircut.

I guess I'm more into the clean cut look.

I agree with Camri .. but for the most part i love a shaved head .. i dont know what it is but i drool everytime i see one. But then again this is comming from a girl who loves Tats too :o

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Notsosweet
I agree with Camri .. but for the most part i love a shaved head .. i dont know what it is but i drool everytime i see one. But then again this is comming from a girl who loves Tats too :o

What is it about shaved heads? One of the engineers in my company I always thought was a hottie. Then he shaved his head and he looks soooooooo good. Makes me want to just run my hand over his smooth bald head. Oh.. my.. god. It may be why I want to get this job I applied for so that I am near him. :D

DCSL
09-11-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
What is it about shaved heads? One of the engineers in my company I always thought was a hottie. Then he shaved his head and he looks soooooooo good. Makes me want to just run my hand over his smooth bald head. Oh.. my.. god. It may be why I want to get this job I applied for so that I am near him. :D

CT, you are so adorable.

Camri
09-11-2003, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by Notsosweet

Shaved heads are a little, ummm... too much. I pass on them too.

Kurili
09-11-2003, 04:39 PM
Bah, hair doesnt matter much. You can always cut it or grow it, and styles change so often. Hairy, hairless, no matter!

Acolyte Kurili

Neildo
09-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Long hair is only fruity if the person is reliving their 80's glam-rock days, heh. And for those normal long-haired people, it's only bad if it doesn't suit you or isn't taken care of. But if you have a fro, you're pimp. Moreso if you're not black. I'm still trying keep my eyes out for an asian with a fro, heh.

As for bald heads, they bring out the eyes and the rest of their face more. That and it looks like a walking penis so of course women and gay men would love it. :P

- N

Who me
09-11-2003, 07:47 PM
Shoulder length hair on a man is very very sexy.

It's great for pulling and running your fingers through during those "oral" situations. :saint:

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 07:51 PM
I rule :D

Hips
09-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Who me

It's great for pulling and running your fingers through during those "oral" situations. :saint:

Ahahaha... I concur 100%!

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 08:37 PM

That's why you date women!

Er.. I just said that outloud didn't I? :D

Who me
09-11-2003, 08:45 PM

That's why you date women!

Er.. I just said that outloud didn't I? :D

I am a little too fond of male genitalia to date a woman- but if it works for you- wonderful. :bouncy:

Xcalibur
09-11-2003, 08:47 PM
Got very long hair

long hair = more women

And it's hotter when it's cold

Ben
09-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Did someone say bald guys with tattoos are sexy?

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 09:13 PM
It doesn't matter Ben, we are seemingly equal in being fruity and none fruity. To each their own.

And yes Xcalibur, having long hair helps in the winter.

Warriorbird
09-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Depends on body type and look. I don't think folks would say bikers or Willy Nelson are fruity, but in turn, Freddie Mercury in long hair days was definitely more fruity looking due to the hair, and he dug it.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Ben

They are! My coworker is bald with lots of cool tattoos and he's... just... ::drools::

I'm okay. Really.

Notsosweet
09-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Ben

< raises her hand > I said they were sexy ! I cant even begin to say how much the more tattoos the sexier .. yeah im weird like that < shrug > but hey i have tats too

Neildo
09-12-2003, 02:37 AM
You still have hair on your head though, Ben. You need to shave it all the way down and spit shine it first. Baldilocks and his Three Hairs don't count :P

- N

Notsosweet
09-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Neildo
You still have hair on your head though, Ben. You need to shave it all the way down and spit shine it first. Baldilocks and his Three Hairs don't count :P

- N

Bah ! thats what i get for not paying attention < drools at Bens tats and bald head >

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Notsosweet]