PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Rogers resurrected in GS

Arshwikk
12-21-2004, 08:29 PM
I saved this to comment on later, cause I found it both annoying, and kinda funny. Bear with me here, this obviously is not a log, I just took pastes from the game and put them on an IM to show a friend, and now am repasting them here. This was the weekend of the premie fair. Our story begins as:

Fithra had fused a pair of pants to the head of Mekthros...

You see Mekthros Savius.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to be mature and tall. He has slightly narrowed deep cerulean eyes and exceedingly fair ashen skin. He has long, azure-streaked raven black hair loosely swept back from his temples with some strands artfully braided to shoulder length. He has a narrow face and tucked pointed ears. He, oddly, has a pair of funny-looking pants fused to his head.

Everyone is cracking jokes about it, except Mekthros, who is threatening Fithra and calling the room a bunch of peons...someone, either Fithra, or someone else in the room comments that pants are a closely guarded secret, to which my reply reveals another anal assbag who suddenly blew their cover as a GS adventurer.

You say, "Pants are a closely guarded secret...but I prefer revealing the secrets held within skirts."

Naugal whispers, "Keep it clean, family game mean anything to you?"

-I missed the chance to paste my comment here, but I basicly said anyone old enough to understand that graphic isn't innocent anyway....Jackass continues,

Naugal whispers, "I don't care for it, and find it offensive, not all kids are that stupid, you know what you meant, as well as half the people, here your sexual innuendos to private areas."

-Okay, I gotta comment here...yes, I know what I meant...after reading his sentence, does he know what he meant??? (blah blah blah, "...people, here your sexual innuendos to private areas." ) I assume that is jackassababble for, "Take your extremely mild sexually implicit wit to a private room, because I am such a bitch it makes me wanna whine."

You quietly whisper to Naugal, "Go whine to someone else...and put yer kids to bed at a decent hour...it was extremely mild, and your overreacting."

-By the way, it's between 2-3 am EST...but, uh, if it was 12 noon, was it really that bad?

Naugal whispers, "Say what you please to me in whisper, you keep it up outloud and I'll see you hang for it."

-OoooOOooOOooo! <rubbing my neck as the intense fear shoots through me>

I should have killed him right there, but that woulda been out of character since our conversation was, and who knows what a whiney ass bitch like this might do then...lawsuit maybe.

Alarke
12-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Ha, I say things worse than that pretty regularly. 2am it no longer needs to appease the 12 year olds that play IMO. Hell, Eiderfleur is dirty 24/7, he should yell at her!

Fengus
12-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Arshwikk

You say, "Pants are a closely guarded secret...but I prefer revealing the secrets held within skirts."

Naugal whispers, "Keep it clean, family game mean anything to you?"

Naugal whispers, "I don't care for it, and find it offensive, not all kids are that stupid, you know what you meant, as well as half the people, here your sexual innuendos to private areas."

-Okay, I gotta comment here...yes, I know what I meant...after reading his sentence, does he know what he meant??? (blah blah blah, "...people, here your sexual innuendos to private areas." ) I assume that is jackassababble for, "Take your extremely mild sexually implicit wit to a private room, because I am such a bitch it makes me wanna whine."

I'm sure he knew what he meant, and I'm not sure why you would call that jackassbabble. That's what you said is: sexual innuendo.

Also BTW what it is not is sexually implicit wit, har har, I think you meant sexually explicit wit, but its not that either cause nothing you said was explicit thus it was innuendo.

As for what you said, maybe you can answer that question, why did you say it? To act cool? To reverify your sexual identity? Is it so weak that you have to take every oppurtunity to strengthen it?

You should have just said, "I like pussy." Which is in effect what everyone else heard, cept knew you for a wuss for using innuendo.

Kainen
12-21-2004, 09:21 PM
For god's sake.. quit whining.. just ignore him. If he didn't like what you said.. well too bad.. but why bother whining about it here?

peam
12-21-2004, 11:33 PM
sign swords
sign smiting
sign striking
get blue cry
rub my crystal
sign of madness
stance o
<kill Naugal>

Mistomeer
12-21-2004, 11:46 PM
There's worse inuendo in children's movies.

Galleazzo
12-22-2004, 12:38 AM
You quietly whisper to Naugal, "Go whine to someone else...and put yer kids to bed at a decent hour...it was extremely mild, and your overreacting." Politer'n I'd been. I'd of whispered "Go fuck yourself, cocksucker, I hope you get assraped by a 3-balled goat."

Or maybe I might've even been profane, like.

:foshizzle:

4a6c1
12-22-2004, 02:14 AM
When people complain they are offended by what a character of mine says I try to take it down a notch. I play my characters knowing I will need to be considerate of what other people may or may not enjoy as much as me. Its just a given.

Although I'm not sure your 'skirts' comment merits much of a warning. Maybe the player just needs to get laid. In which case you should feel sorry for them and offer to help. Its the polite thing to do, after all.

Eiderfleur
12-22-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Alarke
Ha, I say things worse than that pretty regularly. 2am it no longer needs to appease the 12 year olds that play IMO. Hell, Eiderfleur is dirty 24/7, he should yell at her!

Bah! I am all innocence and light!!!!

When have I EVER said anything dirty?!?!?! EVER?!?!?!

:saint:

Kainen
12-22-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Eiderfleur

can you say "cock obsession" ? :D

Eiderfleur
12-22-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Kainen

Feh!

Eider has never said anything about her cock obsession out in public.

:P

Edited to add Not that she has a cock obsession!!!!!!!111111

[Edited on 12-22-2004 by Eiderfleur]

StrayRogue
12-22-2004, 08:39 AM
2 am for you isn't 2 am for everyone else though Mistomeer.

AnticorRifling
12-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Dude there are worse things said in shrek. I would have ignored him, or laughed in his face.

Amaron
12-22-2004, 09:22 AM

Feh!

Ummm read my sig line!

J

Eiderfleur
12-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Amaron

Feh!

Ummm read my sig line!

J

Yeah but I actually meant in game out loud :P

Caramia
12-22-2004, 04:02 PM
2 or 3 AM in America is 10 or 11 AM in Europe. I have friends that play from Germany as well as Australia, where it is 9 PM or so at that hour. Not everyone who plays if from the contiguous 48 states.

Lumi
12-22-2004, 05:55 PM
That was an overly anal response. I would've told him once to lighten up, then I would've ignored him.

Mistomeer
12-22-2004, 05:59 PM
Warn interact
Then repeat the inuendo.

Fengus
12-22-2004, 05:59 PM
What worse things were said in Shrek? I don't recall anything memorable.

Fengus
12-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer
Warn interact
Then repeat the inuendo.

What would be the point of that? Warn, and then immediately invalidate the warn by interacting with the person warned?

Lets be more stupid please.

(Warn doesn't make someone else go away, it asks them to stop interacting, and tells you to go away.)

DeV
12-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
When people complain they are offended by what a character of mine says I try to take it down a notch. I play my characters knowing I will need to be considerate of what other people may or may not enjoy as much as me. Its just a given.

Although I'm not sure your 'skirts' comment merits much of a warning. Maybe the player just needs to get laid. In which case you should feel sorry for them and offer to help. Its the polite thing to do, after all. :yeahthat: When a person can't handle subtle sexual innuendo in a text based game it's time to get laid, IRL.

Mistomeer
12-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Fengus

Originally posted by Mistomeer
Warn interact
Then repeat the inuendo.

What would be the point of that? Warn, and then immediately invalidate the warn by interacting with the person warned?

Lets be more stupid please.

(Warn doesn't make someone else go away, it asks them to stop interacting, and tells you to go away.)

You can still speak aloud after warning you just can talk to said person.
I've never seen a GM make a person leave a room after a warning, so not leaving an alterer isn't going to get you in trouble.
Also, I wasn't being serious, it would just be funny.

Eiderfleur
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM

The innuendos that were made about the King's MASSIVE HUGE castle making up for something he is lacking.....

That's the only one I can remember, however, they are showing it here on Christmas eve and if I am off the train and at my mom's place I will watch it again (simply because I love the movie) and remind myself of some of the other quotes.

Oh... didn't the Robin Hood bloke and his band of merry men make some kinda sexual suggestion towards Princess Fiona?

Fengus
12-23-2004, 12:58 AM

The innuendos that were made about the King's MASSIVE HUGE castle making up for something he is lacking.....

The guy was short. You could leave it at that, but you can guess they were alluding to a small penis but its not predicated on that explanation.

Silent_Willy
12-23-2004, 10:12 PM
All you had to say in response, that would have pissed him off more than anything else, and would have gotten you in no trouble is two simple words.

Shut up.

Yo Mama
01-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Arshwikk
You see Mekthros Savius.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to be mature and tall. He has slightly narrowed deep cerulean eyes and exceedingly fair ashen skin. He has long, azure-streaked raven black hair loosely swept back from his temples with some strands artfully braided to shoulder length. He has a narrow face and tucked pointed ears. He, oddly, has a pair of funny-looking pants fused to his head.

Waiwaiwaiiit a sec... let's back up a bit. He has PANTS FUSED TO HIS HEAD? WTF? So many things I want to ask, such as what GM approved such a thing? Wouldn't a proud Faendryl kill himself before suffering such an indignity? But hold up, HE HAS PANTS FUSED TO HIS HEAD??

I don't need to read further. This person deserves to be made fun of. That is all.

-- YM