PDA

View Full Version : Unique Greataxe Perfect 4x T2 - 10mil

Khorid
02-08-2017, 12:43 AM
silver-hafted perfect vultite greataxe with a scarlet kingsnake wrapped around it (all blue, no added long description)

>ana greata
You analyze your perfect vultite greataxe and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This weapon has a snake that can wrap around it. The greataxe can be altered, bearing in mind that the item will always format as: a silver-hafted perfect vultite greataxe with (serpent description) wrapped around it. Within that, the base 15/15/15 of the weapon can be altered. The serpent description can as well but should remain reasonable in length (for example: "silvery blue fanged serpent") and cannot be dead/ghost/etc. -- it mirrors a living snake. You can also add a show.

You should be able to TILT, RUB, PROD, STARE, TAP, SMOOCH/KISS, HUG, and PULL the greataxe. Be warned: some actions may not be the smartest move when a snake is involved.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the perfect vultite greataxe for you.
>tilt greata
You tilt your greataxe from left to right, the light playing off of it. The scarlet kingsnake wrapped around it looks highly annoyed and hisses, baring its fangs.
>rub greata
As you touch your greataxe, the scarlet kingsnake recoils defensively and rattles its tail.
>prod greata
You prod at your perfect vultite greataxe with the tip of your finger, and the scarlet kingsnake coiled around it lunges out at you, flickering its silvery black tongue as a warning signal.
>
A robed erithian monk wanders in, looking as if he is lost in thought.
>stare greata
You stare intently at the scarlet kingsnake spiraled around your perfect vultite greataxe. With a transfixed stare, its icy black eyes seem to follow you cautiously as if ready to strike.
>tap greata
You gently tap your perfect vultite greataxe and the scarlet kingsnake hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.
>kiss greata
As you ignorantly attempt to kiss your perfect vultite greataxe, the scarlet kingsnake lashes out at you aggressively! What ever were you thinking?
>hug greata
As you ignorantly attempt to hug your perfect vultite greataxe, the scarlet kingsnake lashes out at you aggressively! What ever were you thinking?
>pull greata
You grab your scarlet kingsnake wrapped around your greataxe and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.
>
>pull greata
In a blur of motion, the scarlet kingsnake bites you!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
... 15 points of damage!
Nasty blow to your right hand!
!R>pull greata
...wait 5 seconds.
!R>
A robed erithian monk absently fingers his medallion and says, "The Voln-Dai may not be ancient, but we are strong."
!R>health
You have some minor cuts and bruises on your right hand.

Maximum Health Points: 234
Remaining Health Points: 189
You are feeling pretty good.

Maximum Spirit Points: 8
Remaining Spirit Points: 8

Maximum Stamina Points: 110
Remaining Stamina Points: 110

Poisoned! Taking 27 damage per round. Dissipating 3 per round.

4x --- Perfect Forge --- T2

Also comes with matching cloak.

You tap a vultite-clasped silver spidersilk cloak stitched with a scarlet kingsnake about the hem that you are wearing.
>inspect cloak
You carefully inspect your spidersilk cloak.

You estimate that a vultite-clasped silver spidersilk cloak stitched with a scarlet kingsnake about the hem can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

allen
02-08-2017, 06:37 AM
Any chance this is blessable?

beldannon5
02-08-2017, 07:32 AM
I think it has posion flares maybe? I had one similar in plat (I still do just not an active account) it was 8x though with cold flared. Loved it

time4fun
02-08-2017, 08:18 AM
I think it's just decorative, in this instance. So it should be.

Khorid
02-08-2017, 08:25 AM
It is blessable.

Khorid
02-08-2017, 08:26 AM
I could have added flares, though I did not due to the fact that it was wielded by a Voln Master and wanted it blessable.

khorpulent
02-08-2017, 08:41 AM
But...kingsnakes aren't venomous!

Khorid
02-08-2017, 09:16 AM
And magic isn't real!

allen
02-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Player enchantable then?

Khorid
02-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Yes, it's player enchantable as well.