PDA

View Full Version : Character recollection

Silvern
02-06-2017, 07:13 PM
So how should one conduct themselves if their initial visit to the the game was at a very young and just terrible age? I finally found logs from my first character and the astounding negative opinion on him makes me consider if I should give a name to a face at all now. I have no idea how to cover up that level of shame from 9 years ago.

Viekn
02-06-2017, 07:34 PM
lol, at least your'e up front about it. If you're that concerned about it, maybe post your name and people from back them can chime in whether the name still carries a bad rep. I highly doubt it though unless you spent a long time earning that rep in game. If it was a fairly brief time period, I doubt many people would remember much from that long ago.

Silvern
02-06-2017, 07:38 PM
lol, at least your'e up front about it. If you're that concerned about it, maybe post your name and people from back them can chime in whether the name still carries a bad rep. I highly doubt it though unless you spent a long time earning that rep in game. If it was a fairly brief time period, I doubt many people would remember much from that long ago.

The characters name was Ylde.

Tisket
02-06-2017, 07:40 PM
The characters name was Ylde.

Oh Jesus, you were AWFUL. Just terrible. You made me rage quit.

Tisket
02-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Just kidding. Don't know you from Adam. Or, if I did, I've forgotten.

Silvern
02-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Not sure about that one. Was too small most the time to even annoy anyone into rage quitting. Think that character spent most of his down time being dead or hiding at a table.

Taernath
02-06-2017, 07:48 PM
It's almost a guarantee that no one remembers, or cares.

Ososis
02-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Just rock it. If someone has beef, tell em you spent nine years in a Zul jail cell for crimes commited and your a different person. But likely nobody remembers.