PDA

View Full Version : Rank enhancives - any weapon class

Eodus
02-06-2017, 02:49 PM
No longer needed.

gilchristr
02-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Now I am curious why would you want +10 weapon ranks enhancive? Ranks are only good (to my knowledge) if you have less than 40 ranks of training. However, if you have less than 40 ranks of weapon training, then it means you are low level and you cannot meet the level requirement to use +10 weapon ranks.

I guess i could be missing something. You might want to give more information though

Eodus
02-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Had a fleeting daydream that an overall +100 could be reached with +50 bonus / +50 ranks. Clearly a delusion. Thanks for the reality check!

gilchristr
02-06-2017, 05:09 PM
OK good. The only possible use for ranks that I have seen once one has more than 40 ranks is a fusion orb with ranks. So one could have say a 2 slot fusion weapon with MoC bonus and MoC ranks to enable a next MoC tier with that weapon that they could not easily get from skill training and enhancive jewelry alone. However, thats a rare case and the cost of charging anything with ranks is so damn high I am not sure how often the benefit would be worth the cost.

Eodus
02-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Definitely a rare case, and thanks for the explanation. Ran into a similar issue with some FGB awhile back, which strangely enough is sort of where this odd delusion came from.

Re-posting.